LEVEL-4

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: From the BBC: B.s Be C. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#336671 - 02/04/15 01:59 PM

> In the key of W-T-F.

As much as I agree with the guy in the video, you're not really doing yourself any favors by posting shit sourced from Infowars. Isn't that the site run by Alex Jones, the batshit-insane mouthpiece for the wildly far right? There's more than enough to make fun of annoying, deluded feminists for than patronizing that particular guy's dreck.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#336672 - 02/04/15 03:15 PM

The only use I can think of for these cunts is to be part of the racket that brings bands back out for an encore so I can just smoke weed while they spout off at the cunt lips and still get an extra song.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: From the BBC: B.s Be C. new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#336676 - 02/04/15 04:25 PM

I have never personally seen any bat shit... but if I did, I would say, "That's crazy!"

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: From the BBC: B.s Be C. new [Re: GatKong]
#336678 - 02/04/15 04:49 PM

> I have never personally seen any bat shit... but if I did, I would say, "That's
> crazy!"

"B.s" in the title stood for Bitches ....Be Crazy.

Maybe that isn't why you mentioned "batshit", but there it is.

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#336680 - 02/04/15 05:20 PM

> I have never personally seen any bat shit... but if I did, I would say, "That's
> crazy!"

They generally store it in caves.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: From the BBC: B.s Be C. new [Re: TriggerFin]
#336682 - 02/04/15 05:44 PM

Speaking of caves.... I've been so overwhelmed with so many irons in the fire, my MC chests have dust on them. I'm due some adventure.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#336683 - 02/04/15 06:03 PM

> Speaking of caves.... I've been so overwhelmed with so many irons in the fire, my MC
> chests have dust on them. I'm due some adventure.

Kind of sucks that I've gotten involved with another server, and can't very well split my time between two servers, or I'd love to pop by. On the other hand, if any of you feel like dropping by the server that I run, PM me with your username and I'll whitelist you.

Kind of a sad story about this server, really. The original admin, Berkano, ran The Edge for the better part of a year, but had a habit of inexplicably going MIA for months at a time, then coming back like nothing had happened. Most recently, in 2014, he stopped coming online around January, disappeared for 4 months, reappeared for exactly one day, then has been MIA since. As a result, people stopped playing on the server since it stopped staying in-sync with snapshot updates.

The second-in-command from The Edge ended up hosting a new map, called The New Edge, where most of the people from the old server ended up going to, but eventually the server population dwindled due to the fact that the server didn't have that much CPU or RAM to sling around, so lag would get unmanageable with more than about four people connected at once. I finally got around to getting the admin to send me the server map so I could re-host it on my own server package with a full 2GB of RAM, but still almost nobody ever plays other than me, my roommate, and a stray user or two who drop by every so often.

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

#336684 - 02/04/15 06:51 PM

> In the key of W-T-F.

By far the best part is that there's apparently some kind of score for this (you see them turning the page during the "performance"). I'd really love to see a copy.

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

#336690 - 02/05/15 04:19 AM

>> I have never personally seen any bat shit... but if I did, I would say, "That's crazy!"

Guano head, say it!

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 671 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2402