Frontend Tech + >> Ultimarc
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

erik
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/06
Send PM

aimtrak and pc american laser games(maddog crimepatrol)
#335942 - 01/11/15 06:33 PM

has anyone here tried to setup aimtrak with the pc versions of maddog or crime patrol? I am trying to set them up with the frontend gameex along with everything else, I have mame working great with the guns but the pc games want left mouse button to fire? is there someway to setup these without loosing my mame setting for the fire button. I don't see any settings in the game itself to map a key to fire.
thanks

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: aimtrak and pc american laser games(maddog crimepatrol) new [Re: erik]
#336022 - 01/13/15 06:58 PM

Nope, you're hosed. Any game since '98 that doesn't allow keymapping doesn't stay on my machine.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

erik
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: aimtrak and pc american laser games(maddog crimepatrol) new [Re: Traso]
#336027 - 01/13/15 07:33 PM

oh well , that sucks. i did have it working by changing the aimtrak trig to lhmouse but then i have to go back into all my gun games and re-configure the fire button and its not worth it.
thanks

erik
MAME Fan
Send PM

#336031 - 01/13/15 11:41 PM

by the way what are your button aasignments for your aimtrak? i had mine at the default gp button 1 and gp button 2, should i change mine to lh mouse and go through the trouble of redoing the in game button changes? then at least the maddog game would work.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#336074 - 01/15/15 05:16 AM

> by the way what are your button aasignments for your aimtrak? i had mine at the default gp button 1 and gp button 2, should i change mine to lh mouse and go through the trouble of redoing the in game button changes? then at least the maddog game would work.

I don't have an Aim Track. And I only use MAME. If you want to play those games, you have to re-do 'em.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> Ultimarc
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Andy Warne 
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4660