Pages: 1

dogeared
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/29/14
Send PM

UltimarcVGA
#333958 - 10/29/14 05:40 PM

Hey y'all:

I am having an issue where I can no longer adjust the image on the monitor properly.

The closest I can get it is where there is a 3 inch band that wraps around the bottom.

So, for instance, I see the start menu upside down on the bottom of the screen. If I move the mouse down to the bottom of the screen and keep going down, I can see the pointer turn upside down and eventually I can click the start button.

I don't know if this is an indicator that something is going on the monitor board or what. I have a series of analog adjusters, but I can't seem to quite get it right.

I recently moved the whole, so it may have jostled around, but in the past I was always able to adjust it to get a good picture without much of the bottom screen wrapping issue.

Is there a driver adjustment I can make to improve the picture?

Thanks,

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: UltimarcVGA new [Re: dogeared]
#334075 - 10/31/14 11:57 PM

This is a Hardware sub-fo question. Image issues like this can usually be adjusted out via the monitor controls. If not, then a component on the chassis is likely going bad. Look round the net for troubleshooting this kind of issue, and particularly for your monitor. On that note, re-post in Hardware, with your monitor type.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> Ultimarc
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Andy Warne 
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3138