MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

MetalliC
Demul/MAME dev
Reged: 03/20/09
Loc: UA
Send PM

Demul: Naomi full of beetles
#333215 - 10/15/14 02:45 AM

Finally I finished task started quite long time ago - emulation of Naomi card games like Mushiking series. It was a bit hard because of chain of peripherals emulation was needed, like - MIE-MCU-based interface PCB, RFID-reader connected to it, RF-card with unknown data on it, and a barcode reader device.

Anyway, it is appeared even more hard to find any useful information about Musiking game series cartridges / releases, especially Japan versions (and especially as for not native Japanese ) I've found this very strange, because this game series was very popular, especially in Japan, and many versions (>10?) was released, but only one was found and dumped 2 weeks ago.

So, if you have any trustable info (cartridge photo or owner manual will be ideally, or at least cart label and Sega product number) about undumped Mushiking game releases and its revisions - please share it.
(but please, not obvious information which can be found in mame.lst or on system16.com)

Mushiking II ENG

Mushiking 2K5 1ST (Jap)

in other news - SystemSP/Aurora card games is playable.
any information about its known to exists versions / revisions is wanted too.

superrama
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/02/13
Send PM

Re: Demul: Naomi full of beetles new [Re: MetalliC]
#333220 - 10/15/14 05:56 AM

odd games but, keep up the good work!!! i cant wait for the next version of demul.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 500 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2675