MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Ain't it racist to assume a cop is racist because he's not black?
#330062 - 08/18/14 07:15 AM

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: Ain't it racist to assume a cop is racist because he's not black? new [Re: GatKong]
#330063 - 08/18/14 08:04 AM

I say kill them all.

If someone says "let's take back the government". then some other asshole says "Oh, you mean take it from a black man, right?" Shoot the second prick.

If someone says "all (n-words)must die"; Shoot 'em.
If someone says "I will kill all Jews"; Shoot 'em.

It's obvious who's really racist and what really gets under my skin are the pricks who claim to fight against racism are THE MOST RACIST. With everything you say, it's "I know what you/he/she REALLY means/meant". "What do you mean 'YOU' people?". Oh you only did this, or said that because this person is black... I say we should shoot them too. Those people are usually very public and get wide media coverage, and what they're doing is spreading the hate, not stopping it.

Anyone glad I don't own a weapon?

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

It's when he shoots a black that he's racist new [Re: GatKong]
#330073 - 08/18/14 04:06 PM

and white, of course. Even if it's 6 times... over some cigars. But then again, I guess pissing off the cops over cigars isn't that great of an idea either. Or the cop is just an idiot.

But looting and destroying property is pretty much as bad as the cop that overreacted.

They don't like people of color. So, they air the story of a black person being shot by a white cop, put up on social media. If it had been black cop shoots black kid, or latino cop vs latino kid - would the media have given 2 effs about it? Absolutely not. They throw out what can cause the biggest shit storm to provoke the people that typically react the worst. Another example could be; How many kids died in black on black gang violence since the shooting of Michael Brown? Where are the protest, looting and torching of property for those losses of life?

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Turd Ferguson new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330074 - 08/18/14 04:18 PM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/12203

LEVEL-4

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Ain't it racist to assume a cop is racist because he's not black? new [Re: GatKong]
#330075 - 08/18/14 04:53 PM Attachment: 2011-1962.jpg 215 KB (0 downloads)

If people didn't give a damn about skin colour, they would find any other reason to hate each other. Humans are just like that. Putting too much effort on arguing about the most stupid differences instead of rejoicing on what is equal and enjoying the existence of differences.

Here in Jupiter we don't care about skin colour, religion, or all that stuff. We just care about the really important things. However, the last Kirk vs. Piccard war had a bit too high death toll.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

#330083 - 08/18/14 07:08 PM

L.A. riots proved that it's only rasicm when its said to be white on black.

Look at the white truck driver they pulled out of his truck and beat his head in, all on camera, not one of the black gents where charged with a hate crime...

or the white family that was walking thru the black neighborhood last yr and got attacked and beat, not one black person was arrested for a hate crime then either. Even though witness's stated they ( the aggressors) where calling them crackers, honky's etc...

one day there will be a back lash and then I guess it will only be fair to use the same arguement they use " well it's all the yrs of pent up anger"...

Don't care what color a man's skin is but I do believe ALL should live under the SAME set of laws, plain and simple...

Only here to annoy...

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Ain't it racist to assume a cop is racist because he's not black? new [Re: Renegade]
#330085 - 08/18/14 07:28 PM

> one day there will be a back lash

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#330086 - 08/18/14 07:29 PM

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Umm, is there a story here?...... new [Re: GatKong]
#330098 - 08/18/14 08:30 PM

Also, I find some curious irony in Pi's message, and posted image....

If people didn't give a damn about skin colour, they would find any other reason to hate each other. Humans are just like that. Putting too much effort on arguing about the most stupid differences instead of rejoicing on what is equal and enjoying the existence of differences.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: Umm, is there a story here?...... new [Re: Traso]
#330126 - 08/19/14 04:35 AM

> Also, I find some curious irony in Pi's message, and posted image....
>
>
> If people didn't give a damn about skin colour, they would find any other reason to
> hate each other. Humans are just like that. Putting too much effort on arguing about
> the most stupid differences instead of rejoicing on what is equal and enjoying the
> existence of differences.

The Ferguson, MO riots.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Traso, here's Norm MacDonald in action [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330144 - 08/19/14 12:40 PM

as Tur... er, Burt Reynolds.

Hmm... Did I spell his name as 'McDonald' last time? Oh well.

Sune
Connected
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

It's NWA Day! new [Re: Gor]
#330157 - 08/19/14 07:21 PM

S

Sune
Connected
Send PM

Re: It's when he shoots a black that he's racist new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330166 - 08/19/14 10:26 PM Attachment: chip-and-dale.jpg 40 KB (0 downloads)

> If it had been black cop shoots black kid, or
> latino cop vs latino kid - would the media have given 2 effs about it? Absolutely
> not.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: It's when he shoots a black that he's racist new [Re: Sune]
#330168 - 08/19/14 11:24 PM

Tips For Being An Unarmed Black Teen

Quote:

With riots raging in Ferguson, MO following the shooting death by police of an unarmed African-American youth, the nation has turned its eyes toward social injustice and the continuing crisis of race relations. Here are The Onion’s tips for being an unarmed black teen in America:

Shy away from dangerous, heavily policed areas.
Avoid swaggering or any other confident behavior that suggests you are not completely subjugated.
Be sure not to pick up any object that could be perceived by a police officer as a firearm, such as a cell phone, a food item, or nothing.
Explain in clear and logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, and would prefer that it not happen.
Don’t let society stereotype you as a petty criminal. Remember that you can be seen as so much more, from an armed robbery suspect, to a rape suspect, to a murder suspect.
Try to see it from a police officer’s point of view: You may be unarmed, but you’re also black.
Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
Revel in the fact that by simply existing, you exert a threatening presence over the nation’s police force.
Be as polite and straightforward as possible when police officers are kicking the shit out of you.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Traso, here's Norm MacDonald in action [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330239 - 08/20/14 11:06 PM

> as Tur... er, Burt Reynolds.
>
> Hmm... Did I spell his name as 'McDonald' last time? Oh well.

I think you did. Um, I recognize him. He's been around for a while-ish. I'll have to watch more to see the resemblance, though......

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

So the officer suffered fractured facial bones from Michael Brown's assault on him. new [Re: GatKong]
#330246 - 08/21/14 02:14 AM

Michael Brown, who robbed a convenience store earlier that same day, when confronted by an officer for obstructing traffic, supposedly pushed the officer back into his car, and began repeatedly punching the officer in the face, fracturing his facial bones, and trying to grab his gun, when the gun went off inside the car.

Brown got out of the car and was going to flee until the officer told him to freeze... at which point Brown turned and charged the officer, who shot him six times to stop his charge.

This is the official account of twelve witnesses, which is a story supported by the bullet hole in the car and the officer's broken facial bones.

Why is the news not covering this side of the story?

Well, because their ratings are quadrupled. So what if the yellow journalism is destroying a community with riots, and severing a country's unity with racial divide... it's all about the Benjamin's for the news, baby.

URherenow
Send PM

plagiarism new [Re: GatKong]
#330258 - 08/21/14 05:33 AM

On my part. Copied and pasted your post into my facebook. Had to do it... some idiot family members (nieces) complaining about how awful the cops are.

Hope you don't mind.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: plagiarism new [Re: URherenow]
#330261 - 08/21/14 05:40 AM

> On my part. Copied and pasted your post into my facebook. Had to do it... some idiot
> family members (nieces) complaining about how awful the cops are.
>
> Hope you don't mind.

Maybe you could post this too. (Tomu-sama is not responsible for unfriendings en masse).

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: plagiarism new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330262 - 08/21/14 05:58 AM

lol is it supposed to be ironic or is it unintentional?

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: plagiarism new [Re: URherenow]
#330264 - 08/21/14 09:45 AM Attachment: Konachan 156331 cure.jpg 727 KB (0 downloads)

> complaining about how awful the cops are.

That is one of the big parts of the problem, simplification. When you see someone doing something, then surely any other member of whatever group you perceive they form must do the same thing.

So, if a black guy commits robbery, all blacks are thiefs.
If a white cop shots a black guy, all cops are repressive nazis.
If a black cop shots a black guy, then all the black cops are even worse than the white cops.
If some blacks cause riots, then the whole black community can't be trusted to be part of the society.
If young people are the ones causing riots, then the youth has been corrupted by this permissive society (and more often than not, you can add "in my times this didn't happen").

Judging the whole by the acts of a few is a rather silly way to see the world. There's a quote I often say whenever someone near me does this kind of mistake (excuse the poor translation): Generalization is the most stupid way to be wrong.

However I agree with something: media is, on average, more interested in raising mayhem than not. "Everything is well under the sun" wouldn't make people watch TV or read newspapers. It's a matter of evolution in an economy market. Any media that doesn't follow this rule, will get less followers, in turn less money, and soon fill for bankrupcy or be bought by a larger one.

Btw it's plagiarism if you pretend to be the author. If you paste it stating in any way that you're not the author (even without specifying the autorship), it's copyright infringement. In that case, be prepared for bombing by saturation, the Berne Convention Army has purchased more strategic bombers to fight copyright infringement.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

URherenow
Send PM

Re: plagiarism new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330266 - 08/21/14 10:32 AM

This guy sounds like a racist himself.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: So the officer suffered fractured facial bones from Michael Brown's assault on him. new [Re: GatKong]
#330272 - 08/21/14 01:47 PM

> Michael Brown, who robbed a convenience store earlier that same day, when confronted
> by an officer for obstructing traffic, supposedly pushed the officer back into his
> car, and began repeatedly punching the officer in the face, fracturing his facial
> bones, and trying to grab his gun, when the gun went off inside the car.
>
> Brown got out of the car and was going to flee until the officer told him to
> freeze... at which point Brown turned and charged the officer, who shot him six times
> to stop his charge.
>
> This is the official account of twelve witnesses, which is a story supported by the
> bullet hole in the car and the officer's broken facial bones.
>

I've not seen this side of the story yet. Please share the source(s) so we can all be better informed.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Send PM

Re: So the officer suffered fractured facial bones from Michael Brown's assault on him. new [Re: Gor]
#330284 - 08/21/14 04:24 PM

> > Michael Brown, who robbed a convenience store earlier that same day, when
> confronted
> > by an officer for obstructing traffic, supposedly pushed the officer back into his
> > car, and began repeatedly punching the officer in the face, fracturing his facial
> > bones, and trying to grab his gun, when the gun went off inside the car.
> >
> > Brown got out of the car and was going to flee until the officer told him to
> > freeze... at which point Brown turned and charged the officer, who shot him six
> times
> > to stop his charge.
> >
> > This is the official account of twelve witnesses, which is a story supported by the
> > bullet hole in the car and the officer's broken facial bones.
> >
>
> I've not seen this side of the story yet. Please share the source(s) so we can all be
> better informed.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=witnesses+confirm+wilson+attacked+by+brown

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: So the officer suffered fractured facial bones from Michael Brown's assault on him. new [Re: GatKong]
#330285 - 08/21/14 04:55 PM Attachment: tweet.png 11 KB (0 downloads)

> > > Michael Brown, who robbed a convenience store earlier that same day, when
> > confronted
> > > by an officer for obstructing traffic, supposedly pushed the officer back into
> his
> > > car, and began repeatedly punching the officer in the face, fracturing his facial
> > > bones, and trying to grab his gun, when the gun went off inside the car.
> > >
> > > Brown got out of the car and was going to flee until the officer told him to
> > > freeze... at which point Brown turned and charged the officer, who shot him six
> > times
> > > to stop his charge.
> > >
> > > This is the official account of twelve witnesses, which is a story supported by
> the
> > > bullet hole in the car and the officer's broken facial bones.
> > >
> >
> > I've not seen this side of the story yet. Please share the source(s) so we can all
> be
> > better informed.
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=witnesses+confirm+wilson+attacked+by+brown

OK, I had heard the broken face rumor, but not the dozen witnesses. It looks everyone is sourcing a tweet for that one. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the whole purple drank thing where there was no reference anywhere on the internet for using watermelon iced tea and skittles to make purple drank until after February 26, 2012. Thanks for the info.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: So the officer suffered fractured facial bones from Michael Brown's assault on him. new [Re: Gor]
#330288 - 08/21/14 05:01 PM Attachment: family_medical_leave.png 8 KB (0 downloads)

> > > > Michael Brown, who robbed a convenience store earlier that same day, when
> > > confronted
> > > > by an officer for obstructing traffic, supposedly pushed the officer back into
> > his
> > > > car, and began repeatedly punching the officer in the face, fracturing his
> facial
> > > > bones, and trying to grab his gun, when the gun went off inside the car.
> > > >
> > > > Brown got out of the car and was going to flee until the officer told him to
> > > > freeze... at which point Brown turned and charged the officer, who shot him six
> > > times
> > > > to stop his charge.
> > > >
> > > > This is the official account of twelve witnesses, which is a story supported by
> > the
> > > > bullet hole in the car and the officer's broken facial bones.
> > > >
> > >
> > > I've not seen this side of the story yet. Please share the source(s) so we can
> all
> > be
> > > better informed.
> >
> > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=witnesses+confirm+wilson+attacked+by+brown
>
> OK, I had heard the broken face rumor, but not the dozen witnesses. It looks everyone
> is sourcing a tweet for that one. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the whole
> purple drank thing where there was no reference anywhere on the internet for using
> watermelon iced tea and skittles to make purple drank until after February 26, 2012.
> Thanks for the info.

Her follow-up tweet may explain why we haven't heard that info from the MSM.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#330306 - 08/22/14 12:46 AM

> I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the whole
> purple drank thing where there was no reference anywhere on the internet for using
> watermelon iced tea and skittles to make purple drank until after February 26, 2012.

*lol*

What is this, black history month?

S

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#330334 - 08/22/14 11:31 AM

I'm sure you've all seen this going around Facebook...

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Ain't it racist to assume a cop is racist because he's not black? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#330335 - 08/22/14 11:44 AM

Man is he da OG or wut?

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

All this kind of stuff was prophecied in NEUROMANCER and EARTH. (nt) new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#330412 - 08/23/14 02:59 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 113 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3797