View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

RetroFan4554
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/20/14
Send PM

Is Arcading your hobby!
#329458 - 08/07/14 09:11 AM

I am right into it, i even payed 1000 for a old Sega Nanao Arcade Monitor that had a tiny bit of screen burn. I am not fan of them old arcade monitors after having one, they are to sensitive, so i am searching for the perfect CRT TV now, people chuck them out all the time when they buy LCD's.

I got arcade LCD on the way, looking forward to plugging it up to my PC and seeing what the old games look like on that.

Here on my channel is a ton of Model 2 and 3 emulation and Mame running on my Nanao arcade monitor before i sold it before it got to much burn. I used different Monitor settings for each game.

Manxtt looked very good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ccc7NchXU

Also Shinobi looked very good as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WDAUvm6TW0

I am the original retro game dork.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Is Arcading your hobby! new [Re: RetroFan4554]
#329460 - 08/07/14 09:46 AM

Is pissing people off and abusing punctuation your hobby!

RetroFan4554
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Is Arcading your hobby! new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#329461 - 08/07/14 09:49 AM

> Is pissing people off and abusing punctuation your hobby!

This thread wasn't created for homotionals, it was created for true retro Arcade fans.

It is a good thread weather you admit it or say the opposite. You don't appreciate time and money, those videos i brought to the masses on youtube are time and money, you think i liked standing there holding a camera for hours a day filming games and then waiting 10 years for them to upload on youtube. Now please stop making the blood boil in the top of my head.

Thank you.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#329462 - 08/07/14 10:33 AM

> > Is pissing people off and abusing punctuation your hobby!
>
> This thread wasn't created for homotionals, it was created for true retro Arcade
> fans.

And it was created by a moron. Where did Bart Simo's mother go wrong, discuss!

RetroFan4554
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Is Arcading your hobby! new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#329464 - 08/07/14 10:36 AM

> > > Is pissing people off and abusing punctuation your hobby!
> >
> > This thread wasn't created for homotionals, it was created for true retro Arcade
> > fans.
>
> And it was created by a moron. Where did Bart Simo's mother go wrong, discuss!

Lol i am not Bart but i respect him and have posted at the supermodels forum, the mods and admin would know i am not him cause they would know my location from my IP. You call a guy who made Scud Race a reality on PC's a moron, Bart is a legend, not a moron.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#329465 - 08/07/14 11:39 AM

> This thread wasn't created for homotionals, it was created for true retro Arcade
> fans.

Sega Model 2/3 are not true retro arcade systems. They're close to the ultimate evolution of high-cost 3D arcade systems which came long after anything that could be called "retro". After Model 3, arcade systems moved to cheaper generic internals, and tried to maintain exclusivity with impractical cabinet setups and the social experience of being in an arcade.

> It is a good thread weather you admit it or say the opposite. You don't appreciate
> time and money, those videos i brought to the masses on youtube are time and money,
> you think i liked standing there holding a camera for hours a day filming games and
> then waiting 10 years for them to upload on youtube. Now please stop making the blood
> boil in the top of my head.

Well why did you do it if you didn't enjoy it? We didn't force you to do it or offer you anything in exchange for doing it. You hold nothing over us, and we don't have to answer for you. Also, emulation on your PC is in no way "arcading" as you've completely removed the environment and social aspect of the arcade. You've got your head so far up your arse that you can't even see as far as the tip of your nose.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

No. [nt] new [Re: RetroFan4554]
#329466 - 08/07/14 02:42 PM

i plaz da gamz tho?

LEVEL-4

RetroFan4554
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: No. [nt] *DELETED* *DELETED* new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#329467 - 08/07/14 03:01 PM

Post deleted by RetroFan4554

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: No. new [Re: RetroFan4554]
#329468 - 08/07/14 03:07 PM

> > i plaz da gamz tho?
>
> I don't understand wog language.

It's still better than your abuse of exclamation marks, poor grammar, and all-round irritation factor.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: No. new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#329469 - 08/07/14 03:19 PM

> > > i plaz da gamz tho?
> >
> > I don't understand wog language.
>
> It's still better than your abuse of exclamation marks, poor grammar, and all-round
> irritation factor.

Gotta love the racism and homophobia, too. You just have to love someone who isn't just stupid, but offensively stupid.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: No. new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#329471 - 08/07/14 03:24 PM

> Gotta love the racism and homophobia, too. You just have to love someone who isn't
> just stupid, but offensively stupid.

So stupid he thinks editing out the contents of a post that's already quoted in the thread helps him in some way.

Ramirez
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/06/10
Loc: Brasil
Send PM

Re: Is Arcading your hobby! new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#329475 - 08/07/14 04:32 PM

> > > Is pissing people off and abusing punctuation your hobby!
> >
> > This thread wasn't created for homotionals, it was created for true retro Arcade
> > fans.
>
> And it was created by a moron. Where did Bart Simo's mother go wrong, discuss!

LOL, you should have done a thread with this subject.

In my humble opinion, his mother probably used to get drunk wile pregnant.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#329477 - 08/07/14 05:30 PM

> You don't appreciate time and money, those videos i brought to the masses on youtube are time and money,

If we pay you back that money (that we didn't ask you to spend anyway), will you use it in social skill, netiquette and writing skill books?

I'm not trying to be harsh, but that sentence of yours is pretty out of place, as if you're asking for some flamewar. You certainly deserve worse reactions than my answer in this post. Calm down and enjoy the show.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

#329480 - 08/07/14 05:50 PM

> Lol i am not Bart but i respect him and have posted at the supermodels forum, the
> mods and admin would know i am not him cause they would know my location from my IP.
> You call a guy who made Scud Race a reality on PC's a moron, Bart is a legend, not a
> moron.

I didn't see anyone calling Ville Linde (co-creator of both Supermodel and MAME's working Scud Race driver) a moron?

Also, Bart Trzynadlowski co-wrote Supermodel, not Bart Simo.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

WELL......... new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#329510 - 08/08/14 02:35 AM

It's '04 all over again.

Dudlio.....go to BYOAC. I'm not saying you'll last long....but you'll find people who have arcade machines and MAME cabs and all........as it is, you're really looking like that brat, only child, kid who had every electronic convenience in his house and bragged about it....

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 751 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3079