MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Rygar9
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/08/08
Send PM

Arcade era memorabilia
#326247 - 05/26/14 04:18 AM

Hi all,

I just started down the road of arcade memorabilia for gameroom decorations. Discovered the 1982 world fair arcade tokens, the Namco pac man tokens, and the Flynn's Arcade tokens and decided I'd make a display out of them.

I then started googling around looking for ideas, but it seems this isn't a topic that's often discussed. So I thought I'd ask here, what kinds of memorabilia have you guys collected or have you seen?

I'd post up a pic of my tokens, but I haven't built the display plaque yet.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Arcade era memorabilia new [Re: Rygar9]
#326252 - 05/26/14 07:24 AM

> Hi all,
>
> I just started down the road of arcade memorabilia for gameroom decorations.
> Discovered the 1982 world fair arcade tokens, the Namco pac man tokens, and the
> Flynn's Arcade tokens and decided I'd make a display out of them.
>
> I then started googling around looking for ideas, but it seems this isn't a topic
> that's often discussed. So I thought I'd ask here, what kinds of memorabilia have you
> guys collected or have you seen?
>
> I'd post up a pic of my tokens, but I haven't built the display plaque yet.

I've got a Gladiator marquee (along with a defunct board), various Alladin's Castle tokens, and probably a Chuck E. Cheese token somewhere in the backroom since he's on his break.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 850 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1117