Pages: 1

Big Karnak
Part-time Lurker
Reged: 05/22/13
Loc: Mount St. Lurkling
Send PM

Additional Crosshairs other than ones that exist at Mr. Do's website
#326016 - 05/19/14 03:12 AM

Does anyone have or know of a website that has additional Crosshairs for MAME other than the ones that exist at the Mr. Do's Arcade website?

Big Karnak
Part-time Lurker
Reged: 05/22/13
Loc: Mount St. Lurkling
Send PM

Re: Additional Crosshairs other than ones that exist at Mr. Do's website new [Re: Big Karnak]
#326017 - 05/19/14 03:27 AM

I was thinking of creating some of my own. It seems like all I'd have to do to create my own personal crosshairs is save an image as a PNG file with a dimension of 500 x 500... And the exact center of the image is the spot where the shots will be fired. So hypothetically, you can have an image of a kitty cat, save it as a PNG file with dimensions of 500 x 500, and it will work.

Is that true? (I just used the kitty cat as an absurd example obviously. My point being that the Crosshairs seem to be just PNG images with no special modifications needed to work as a crosshair.)

etabeta
Reged: 08/25/04
Send PM

Re: Additional Crosshairs other than ones that exist at Mr. Do's website new [Re: Big Karnak]
#326027 - 05/19/14 02:35 PM

> I was thinking of creating some of my own. It seems like all I'd have to do to create
> my own personal crosshairs is save an image as a PNG file with a dimension of 500 x
> 500... And the exact center of the image is the spot where the shots will be fired.
> So hypothetically, you can have an image of a kitty cat, save it as a PNG file with
> dimensions of 500 x 500, and it will work.
>
> Is that true? (I just used the kitty cat as an absurd example obviously. My point
> being that the Crosshairs seem to be just PNG images with no special modifications
> needed to work as a crosshair.)

you are correct, you can draw and use your own as long as you name them cross1.png etc.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 445 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1057