Pages: 1

Big Karnak
Part-time Lurker
Reged: 05/22/13
Loc: Mount St. Lurkling
Send PM

Pacmania crashes when cheats enabled
#325328 - 04/28/14 08:56 AM

Just a heads up to people. Pacmania crashes when cheats are enabled. This is similar to the Metal Slug crash due to enabled cheats. Hopefully Pugsy will have this fixed when he releases the next cheat pack update.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Pacmania crashes when cheats enabled new [Re: Big Karnak]
#325330 - 04/28/14 09:08 AM

> Just a heads up to people. Pacmania crashes when cheats are enabled. This is similar
> to the Metal Slug crash due to enabled cheats. Hopefully Pugsy will have this fixed
> when he releases the next cheat pack update.

One day Pugsy gonna quit and never return. He very have the time to work on those and fixing. Just saying making cheats and fixing get old. This why I quit using cheats to give the guy a break. Cheats aren't that important anyway.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: Pacmania crashes when cheats enabled new [Re: Big Karnak]
#325332 - 04/28/14 10:20 AM

> Just a heads up to people. Pacmania crashes when cheats are enabled. This is similar
> to the Metal Slug crash due to enabled cheats. Hopefully Pugsy will have this fixed
> when he releases the next cheat pack update.

I don't see a reason that pacmania should crash at all. It does not here in my repeated attempts of 0.153 - both 32 and 64 bit. If it's not a MAMEDEV.org binary, then you open yourself up to a lot of potential problems and crashes that no one can duplicate.

Big Karnak
Part-time Lurker
Reged: 05/22/13
Loc: Mount St. Lurkling
Send PM

Re: Pacmania crashes when cheats enabled new [Re: Tafoid]
#325377 - 04/29/14 06:56 AM

Maybe then it is Wayder's Cheats that caused the crashing for this game. I have both Pugsy and Wayder Cheats enabled.

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Pacmania crashes when cheats enabled new [Re: Dullaron]
#325389 - 04/29/14 03:10 PM

> One day Pugsy gonna quit and never return. He very have the time to work on those and
> fixing. Just saying making cheats and fixing get old. This why I quit using cheats to
> give the guy a break. Cheats aren't that important anyway.

If Pugsy ever did decide to quit, someone would take his place immediately. The cheat/hacking scene is not even close to dead.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 332 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1300