MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Jdurgi
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: NEW England, CT
Send PM

What do you do?...
#319089 - 12/21/13 08:05 AM

Let's say that you spend the evening at a local bar that has now become your "Cheers". E.g. you know the owners, they save you a seat at the bar, and you get comped big time. Yet, when you go there one night an ex-girlfriend shows up and starts getting personal with you in public. How do you respond?

As an alcoholic, I asked her to keep it under wraps. I liked the touching, but it was inappropriate at that time. I asked if she wanted to go back to my place, but she said she wanted to hang out and drink. So I have gone home without her.

I think I made the right decision. I left her because she wanted me to buy EVERYTHING and I figured paying for a prostitute would be cheaper. My math told me that was right. But tonight I turned down pussy for logical sense.

I still wonder if I did the right thing? What would you guys do?

--------------------------------------------------
I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: What do you do?... new [Re: Jdurgi]
#319091 - 12/21/13 08:20 AM

An ex is an ex for a reason. Keep your distance, lest you get pulled back in.

You did the right thing mate IMO

Jdurgi
Regular
Loc: NEW England, CT
Send PM

Re: What do you do?... new [Re: Hizzout]
#319092 - 12/21/13 08:23 AM

> An ex is an ex for a reason. Keep your distance, lest you get pulled back in.
>
> You did the right thing mate IMO

Thank you. I thought I did the right thing, but wanted feedback. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------
I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#319094 - 12/21/13 08:49 AM

> Let's say that you spend the evening at a local bar that has now become your
> "Cheers". E.g. you know the owners, they save you a seat at the bar, and you get
> comped big time. Yet, when you go there one night an ex-girlfriend shows up and
> starts getting personal with you in public. How do you respond?
>
> As an alcoholic, I asked her to keep it under wraps. I liked the touching, but it was
> inappropriate at that time. I asked if she wanted to go back to my place, but she
> said she wanted to hang out and drink. So I have gone home without her.
>
> I think I made the right decision. I left her because she wanted me to buy EVERYTHING
> and I figured paying for a prostitute would be cheaper. My math told me that was
> right. But tonight I turned down pussy for logical sense.
>
> I still wonder if I did the right thing? What would you guys do?

Did you do the RIGHT thing? Woah. We gotta back this truck up a couple hundred miles.

But given the (present/given) situation... Magic 8-Ball says 'Sure, whatever'. Which is generally a positive affirmation.

LEVEL-4

Naoki
Reged: 11/10/09
Loc: United Kingdom
Send PM

#319096 - 12/21/13 12:28 PM

> "Cheers". E.g. you know the owners, they save you a seat at the bar, and you get
> comped big time. Yet, when you go there one night an ex-girlfriend shows up and
>
> As an alcoholic, I asked her to keep it under wraps. I liked the touching, but it was
> inappropriate at that time. I asked if she wanted to go back to my place, but she
>
> I think I made the right decision. I left her because she wanted me to buy EVERYTHING
> and I figured paying for a prostitute would be cheaper. My math told me that was
>

Even though I haven't been through such it sounds like a wise move if what you said is true.

----
On a quest for Digital 573 and Dancing Stage EuroMix 2

By gods I've found it!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#319101 - 12/21/13 04:58 PM

>
>
>

When a bridge has crossed you, kill it with fire. Or something like that; some of those words may not be quite right.

JimmyU
Bustin' Heads
Reged: 12/11/07
Send PM

#319142 - 12/23/13 12:52 AM

>
>
>

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: What do you do?... new [Re: JimmyU]
#319148 - 12/23/13 05:18 AM

> There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never
> play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved
> with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and
> everything else is cream cheese.

You've got to have a certain amount of respect for a man who can just whip out a Teen Wolf quote like that...

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#319150 - 12/23/13 06:04 AM

Seeing as though there is virtually no description of the girl I would say who knows. I've had exes I wouldn't mind having a drunk 1 nighter with and some I would pass on.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 147 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1174