MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

We need to come up with a name for LeVar that will make an obviously gay actor sound straight. Oh I know, let's call him Geordi La Forge.
#318727 - 12/15/13 03:09 AM Attachment: levar-burton-star-trek.jpg 45 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: We need to come up with a name for LeVar that will make an obviously gay actor sound straight. Oh I know, let's call him Geordi La Forge. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#318731 - 12/15/13 04:41 AM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

La Forge, that's French for 'The Forge'. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#318736 - 12/15/13 08:00 AM

Geordi on the other hand...

A bunch of (probably sweaty) guys in nothing but shirts or something wrapped about their loins. What's not manly about that?

Ha. Nice Star Trek reference in the name of that pic. [/totally unintentional]

LEVEL-4

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: We need to come up with a name for LeVar that will make an obviously gay actor sound straight. Oh I know, let's call him Geordi La Forge. new [Re: italie]
#318738 - 12/15/13 08:26 AM

They should have gone with this look. I picture Engineering having like disco balls, go-go dancers, and "The Groove is in the Heart" blasting every time someone goes down there.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: We need to come up with a name for LeVar that will make an obviously gay actor sound straight. Oh I know, let's call him Geordi La Forge. new [Re: DMala]
#318747 - 12/15/13 02:18 PM

> They should have gone with this look. I picture Engineering having like disco balls,
> go-go dancers, and "The Groove is in the Heart" blasting every time someone goes down
> there.

I'm guessing having a major character with a wrap-around mirror on his face might have made filming more difficult. The hair, though – that would have been... something.

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: We need to come up with a name for LeVar that will make an obviously gay actor sound straight. Oh I know, let's call him Geordi La Forge. new [Re: italie]
#318796 - 12/16/13 05:57 AM

Just let your Soul Glow.....

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 354 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1937