MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Lewis King
Reged: 12/25/11
Send PM

Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords
#317329 - 11/13/13 03:20 PM

Haze continue to give some respect to the people.

I’ve made some progress with ‘The Gladiator’ by IGS

this can’t be considered working yet because it needs quite a few hacks to get it this far, the intro doesn’t play (boots straight to title screen, crashes on game over), and it only seems to operate in freeplay mode, scrolling is broken, and sound + inputs fail once you reach the 2nd level….

thanks to rtw for running some tests on the PCB

Source: http://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/2013/11/12/some-roads-have-potholes-this-one-has-swords/#comment-32160

Thank you Haze.
Waiting for a better emulation on MAME 0.153

gamez fan
Reged: 02/23/13
Send PM

Re: Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords new [Re: Lewis King]
#317333 - 11/13/13 04:49 PM

Nice progress for sure but still needs some work to be fully playable

Arcade Addict

Nimation
G.O.A.T
Reged: 09/15/12
Send PM

#317343 - 11/13/13 07:51 PM

Nice job.
By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone. If you don't like his views on things and then feel disrespected, it's not his fault.

"Something still exists as long as there's someone around to remember it" - Jodi Picoult

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords new [Re: Nimation]
#317347 - 11/13/13 10:12 PM

> Nice job.
> By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone. If you don't like his views on things
> and then feel disrespected, it's not his fault.

Nice whitewash. Haze is routinely abusive.

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

#317350 - 11/14/13 12:55 AM Attachment: yoda.jpg 36 KB (0 downloads)

> Nice job.
> By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone. If you don't like his views on things
> and then feel disrespected, it's not his fault.

The cocksucking is strong with this one.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Nimation
G.O.A.T
Send PM

Re: Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords new [Re: Matty_]
#317357 - 11/14/13 06:38 AM

> > Nice job.
> > By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone. If you don't like his views on
> things
> > and then feel disrespected, it's not his fault.
>
> The cocksucking is strong with this one.

Well dude, I have to say I don't know much about the whole licensing stuff and honestly I don't care much as long as I can play games on MAME. But, Haze does seem to have a problem and he made a couple of posts explaining why he does. Why he thinks this one is wrong and that one is right and blah blah blah... but that's it. He just expressed his views and frankly he did NOT disrespect anyone as I read all of his posts and found them quite logical. And no, I am not a fanboy... I just express my views on stuff and that's all. Peace.

"Something still exists as long as there's someone around to remember it" - Jodi Picoult

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#317360 - 11/14/13 02:44 PM

> > > By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone.
>
> Well dude, I have to say I don't know much about the whole licensing stuff and
> honestly I don't care much as long as I can play games on MAME. But, Haze does seem
> to have a problem and he made a couple of posts explaining why he does. Why he thinks
> this one is wrong and that one is right and blah blah blah... but that's it. He just
> expressed his views and frankly he did NOT disrespect anyone as I read all of his
> posts and found them quite logical. And no, I am not a fanboy... I just express my
> views on stuff and that's all. Peace.

DUDE... just stop. You obviously don't know Haze or his history. You apparently have never been here or any other MAME forum before he was banned, so who the hell are you to say "Haze has never disrespected anyone"? When I talk about something I don't know, it tends to be in the form of a question. Perhaps you should live by that rule.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

gamez fan
Send PM

#317361 - 11/14/13 03:45 PM

Some more progress

Glad, but not really happy yet..
http://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/2013/11/

Arcade Addict

Nimation
G.O.A.T
Send PM

Re: Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords new [Re: URherenow]
#317363 - 11/14/13 05:40 PM

> > > > By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone.
> >
> > Well dude, I have to say I don't know much about the whole licensing stuff and
> > honestly I don't care much as long as I can play games on MAME. But, Haze does seem
> > to have a problem and he made a couple of posts explaining why he does. Why he
> thinks
> > this one is wrong and that one is right and blah blah blah... but that's it. He
> just
> > expressed his views and frankly he did NOT disrespect anyone as I read all of his
> > posts and found them quite logical. And no, I am not a fanboy... I just express my
> > views on stuff and that's all. Peace.
>
> DUDE... just stop. You obviously don't know Haze or his history. You apparently have
> never been here or any other MAME forum before he was banned, so who the hell are you
> to say "Haze has never disrespected anyone"? When I talk about something I don't
> know, it tends to be in the form of a question. Perhaps you should live by that rule.

Excellent suggestion mate. If you don't know shit about something don't make any comment, just ask a goddamn question. So I take your advice and shut the hell up... but perhaps you should learn a thing or two about appreciation too.

Lewis King
Reged: 12/25/11
Send PM

Re: Some roads have potholes, this one has Swords new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#317364 - 11/14/13 05:56 PM

> > Nice job.
> > By the way Haze has never disrespected anyone. If you don't like his views on
> things
> > and then feel disrespected, it's not his fault.
>
> Nice whitewash. Haze is routinely abusive.

Someone put him inside on a washing machine to clean is brain.. (i guess)
and again...

Nice work Haze!

Nimation
G.O.A.T
Send PM

#317373 - 11/14/13 08:24 PM

You know what, you don't have to respect one's opinion... no one can ever make you do this either. But we all must respect one's right to have a different opinion than the rest. Anyways, I'm done with this malarkey.

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#317380 - 11/14/13 11:35 PM

Ok, last reply and I'll stop feeding the Trolls.

Again, you don't know what your talking about. I never said I didn't appreciate what Haze does for MAME. I didn't even really bash him. I'm only bashing you here for talking out of your ass.

I've said in the past and I'll say it again: Haze is a brilliant programmer and many systems in MAME might still be in the not working category if it weren't for him. Anybody and everybody appreciates what he contributes. Greatly! That doesn't change the fact that on a personal level, he's an asshole.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

gamez fan
Send PM

#317389 - 11/15/13 02:51 AM

The gladiator is now marked as working by Haze available and now fully playable in the latest
UME 0.151x1 Release Need to see how it stands up to a mass playtest all errors
are apparantly sorted now

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 535 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3487