The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKong
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Racism alive and well in the United States.
#311632 - 07/18/13 10:14 PM

How do we reach out to these racists people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and many of their followers, and all of the rioters who are randomly attacking people on the streets because of the color of their skin?

How to reach out to the members of society who assume any undesired outcome to one of their own is racially motivated?

How to reach out to those who use race as a divisive issue where it's not even relevant?

To help them see that all non-blacks are not bad people; that Korean businessmen are successful because they work hard, and Jewish members of their community aren't "rich" because they stole their wealth from the blacks, that white people aren't all angry "crackers", and not every "white hispanic" is a threat.

All this racial hatred is tearing our communities apart, and it needs to stop.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Racism alive and well in the United States. new [Re: GatKong]
#311647 - 07/19/13 07:52 AM

> How do we reach out to these racists people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and many
> of their followers, and all of the rioters who are randomly attacking people on the
> streets because of the color of their skin?
>
> How to reach out to the members of society who assume any undesired outcome to one of
> their own is racially motivated?
>
> How to reach out to those who use race as a divisive issue where it's not even
> relevant?
>
> To help them see that all non-blacks are not bad people; that Korean businessmen are
> successful because they work hard, and Jewish members of their community aren't
> "rich" because they stole their wealth from the blacks, that white people aren't all
> angry "crackers", and not every "white hispanic" is a threat.
>
> All this racial hatred is tearing our communities apart, and it needs to stop.

The media needs to die a slow, and horrible, painful death. I know a quick one would be nice, but it really needs to suffer.

If I had a shop in an area where any of the rioting had occurred I would've made sure to put up a sign saying something like; "Demand justice for Treyvon, show your support for Zimmerman by looting our store."

It's too bad that young man had to die. Yep. He was the only person ever shot by someone else in self defense. That's definitely a reason to riot.

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Racism alive and well in the United States. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#311656 - 07/19/13 04:16 PM

> If I had a shop in an area where any of the rioting had occurred I would've made sure
> to put up a sign saying something like; "Demand justice for Treyvon, show your
> support for Zimmerman by looting our store."
>
>
> It's too bad that young man had to die. Yep. He was the only person ever shot by
> someone else in self defense. That's definitely a reason to riot.

I heard some statistics yesterday, so I looked for something to compare them to. Huffington gave me a result:

During the 20-day Zimmerman trial, 54 people were shot dead in Chicago.

That's 2.7 people per day, DURING the trial.

AFTER the trial, they report that "three more people were killed in Chicago shootings." So, only 0.2 per day.

If there's any rioting there, it must be of the quiet variety. Maybe they needed a reason to stop killing each other?

(No, I didn't actually watch or listen to Hannity, for those playing along at home. I heard a report of what he had said.)

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

New poll new [Re: GatKong]
#311904 - 07/24/13 04:27 PM

Do you think there are/were any racist elements involved in either the Justice for Trayvon or Tea Party rallies?
Yes, I believe there are/were racist elements involved in both rallies.
That's ridiculous, there was no racism whatsoever in the Tea Party rallies, I'm appalled that was even a question. However, those people rallying for Trayvon just don't like white people. Fucking racists.
That's ridiculous, there is no racism whatsoever in the Justice for Trayvon rallies, I'm appalled that was even a question. However, those Tea Party people are just pissed a black man is the President of the United States of America. Fucking racists.
No, I don't believe there are/were any racist elements involved in either rally movement. Also, my wallpaper is a bunch of unicorns shitting out rainbows.
Look, I'm not an idiot, I know the first option is correct, but I'm not choosing it because it makes something I believe is right sound wrong, which would make me sound wrong, and I don't like being wrong, especially not on the Internet. I don't really believe really movement is inherently racist at its core, people just rallying against what they perceive as a wrong, but I know the rallies will attract racists, whether white or black.
Orc is a bast.

View the results for this poll

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: New poll new [Re: Gor]
#311908 - 07/24/13 07:10 PM

Zimmerman is Hispanic. So calling him "white" when you know better is on you (not you you, them you), not someone else. Oh wait, is my calling him that when he looks sort of white racist? No, I haven't actually seen him, and am going by his self-identification.

I don't know anything about any recent Tea Party activity, but they're generally against something the government is doing, not something having to do with a race-identified group.

Why is their activity being held in contrast to rallies organized by someone who has long ago been identified as a race-baiting community agitator? Or are there some not being run by Jackson, Sharpton, and their properties?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: New poll new [Re: TriggerFin]
#311913 - 07/24/13 09:52 PM

> Zimmerman is Hispanic. So calling him "white" when you know better is on you (not you
> you, them you), not someone else. Oh wait, is my calling him that when he looks sort
> of white racist? No, I haven't actually seen him, and am going by his
> self-identification.
>

His dad is of European descent and his mother is Peruvian, though if I had to guess from his appearance, I wouldn't call him white.

> I don't know anything about any recent Tea Party activity, but they're generally
> against something the government is doing, not something having to do with a
> race-identified group.
>

The point was that were people at Tea Party rallies who seemed to be against a race-identified group. How to reach out to those who use race as a divisive issue where it's not even relevant?

Those were some of the results of a google image search for "racist tea party signs". I have no evidence that these were actually held by people who support the tea party movement or were taken at tea party rallies, I'm just *assuming* they are valid. If I recall correctly, Gat thought the tea party movement was a fantastic idea and supported their rallies. I doubt he would support anyone referring to Zimmerman or his own children as half-breeds.

> Why is their activity being held in contrast to rallies organized by someone who has
> long ago been identified as a race-baiting community agitator? Or are there some not
> being run by Jackson, Sharpton, and their properties?

Again, Gat thought the tea party=awesome, occupy wall street=affront to everything 'Murica, and justice for trayvon=racists. However, what he thought was awesome had some racists, and what he thinks is racist probably has people that just want justice for Caylee Trayvon. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the people organizing the rallies could care less about the grieving parents who think their child was murdered and only want to create divisiveness. I hope I'm not wrong, that's stupid.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: New poll new [Re: Gor]
#311928 - 07/25/13 12:46 AM

> Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the people organizing the rallies could
> care less about the grieving parents who think their child was murdered and only want
> to create divisiveness. I hope I'm not wrong, that's stupid.

They chose this single instance. Do you know how many 17-year-olds were killed by others of their own race, whatever that may be, in the time since this... thing occurred? No rallies for them. The rallies only happen when races are different, when a dark-skinned person is killed by a light-skinned person. There would have been a dozen or more rallies for other kids this year just in a single city if it wasn't about Zimmerman's lack of color.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

The Lynching new [Re: GatKong]
#311944 - 07/25/13 05:02 AM

The Asian pilot responsible was Lin Ching.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 56 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4904