View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Andrew...
#310514 - 06/19/13 02:00 AM Attachment: photo.png 748 KB (1 downloads)

Now this is worth taking.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

TheBigAmbulance
And STILL not ginger....
Reged: 01/03/08
Send PM

Don't mind me... I will be in the bathroom! new [Re: GatKong]
#310517 - 06/19/13 02:55 AM

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: Andrew... new [Re: GatKong]
#310518 - 06/19/13 03:44 AM

> Now this is worth taking.

Holy hell. Half of me feels dirty because she's probably well under 21. The other half of me does not care about that.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Loony Bin reply accuracy temporarily up 100% (nt) new [Re: italie]
#310519 - 06/19/13 03:57 AM

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

Re: Andrew... new [Re: GatKong]
#310525 - 06/19/13 04:56 AM Attachment: 0604131601-00.png 2071 KB (0 downloads)

Nice. Funny, methinks I would have gotten a different response if I posted that.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

snake78
sineku setenta y ocho
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Newport, RI
Send PM

Perv... -nt new [Re: Andrew]
#310526 - 06/19/13 05:20 AM

www.randyrobbinsmusic.com
RandyRobbinsMusic on Facebook

swm3rd
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/03/09
Send PM

Re: Andrew... new [Re: Andrew]
#310527 - 06/19/13 05:31 AM

Wow, a payphone!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: GatKong]
#310532 - 06/19/13 11:15 AM

But will she be quiet in the trunk on the way home?

Butt seriously....

Strange that the back wheels on that cart swivel. Of all the shopping carts I've ever seen - it's only the front wheels that swivel.

Thanks Vas Crabb

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/19/13 02:25 PM)

LEVEL-4

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#310535 - 06/19/13 02:11 PM

> > Now this is worth taking.
>
> But will she be quite in the trunk on the way home?

Quite what? I think you accidentally a word. The only issue is we haven't seen her face. She could be butt-ugly. I guess you could still put a pillowcase over her head or just stay behind…

> Butt seriously....
>
> Strange that the back wheels on that cart swivel. Of all the shopping carts I've ever
> seen - it's only the front wheels that swivel.

Really? All the ones I've seen have castoring wheels at all four corners.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#310537 - 06/19/13 04:34 PM

> > Butt seriously....
> >
> > Strange that the back wheels on that cart swivel. Of all the shopping carts I've
> ever
> > seen - it's only the front wheels that swivel.
>
> Really? All the ones I've seen have castoring wheels at all four corners.

It took me a while to get used to all 4 wheels being able to turn in any direction when I was in England.
Here in the US and A, the rear wheels are fixed.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: Gor]
#310538 - 06/19/13 04:43 PM

> It took me a while to get used to all 4 wheels being able to turn in any direction
> when I was in England.
> Here in the US and A, the rear wheels are fixed.

The only place I've seen carriages where all four wheels turn in the US is at Ikea. I would imagine stores in Europe tend to be smaller than the sprawling megamarts here in the US, so having the additional maneuverability makes sense. I'm not sure what the Australians' excuse is, though.

EDIT: What a very strange direction this thread has gone in...

Edited by DMala (06/19/13 04:44 PM)

snake78
sineku setenta y ocho
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Newport, RI
Send PM

#310539 - 06/19/13 05:46 PM

> > > Now this is worth taking.
> >
> > But will she be quite in the trunk on the way home?
>
> Quite what? I think you accidentally a word.

I think you accidentally a word too.

www.randyrobbinsmusic.com
RandyRobbinsMusic on Facebook

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: snake78]
#310541 - 06/19/13 06:47 PM

> > > > Now this is worth taking.
> > >
> > > But will she be quite in the trunk on the way home?
> >
> > Quite what? I think you accidentally a word.
>
> I think you accidentally a word too.

Are you quite it was an accident?

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: DMala]
#310542 - 06/19/13 06:52 PM

> > It took me a while to get used to all 4 wheels being able to turn in any direction
> > when I was in England.
> > Here in the US and A, the rear wheels are fixed.
>
> The only place I've seen carriages where all four wheels turn in the US is at Ikea. I
> would imagine stores in Europe tend to be smaller than the sprawling megamarts here
> in the US, so having the additional maneuverability makes sense. I'm not sure what
> the Australians' excuse is, though.
>
> EDIT: What a very strange direction this thread has gone in...

Yeah, the wheels have come off.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Incredible new [Re: GatKong]
#310550 - 06/19/13 08:58 PM

Everyone thought you meant the girl, rather than the 4-pack Coke!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#310551 - 06/19/13 09:04 PM

> The only issue is we haven't seen her
> face. She could be butt-ugly.

We've seen the butt, and it isn't ugly.

Though I don't think I could even fantasize about someone not at least in her thirties. "Young enough to be my daughter*" is too much a turn off.

*I haven't a daughter

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Taking? Well, she'll definitely fit in the cart. new [Re: TriggerFin]
#310557 - 06/20/13 12:45 AM

> Though I don't think I could even fantasize about someone not at least in her thirties.

If I wasn't married, I would totally tap that.*

* Provided the following additional conditions were true... were I not only single, but additionally I was younger, I had rolled an eighteen for cumliness, I was not of the type of person who knows what rolling an eighteen for cumliness even means (since this fact by itself excludes players from playing), and contestants must be over 18 years of age and legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia to enter. There's no limit to the number of entires each contestant may submit. No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. All decisions are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these contest rules and/or fuzzy handcuffs. All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any portion thereof), if applicable. All prizes distributed to winners are the sole responsibility of the prize donor(s). Delivery method is at the sole discretion of the prize donor(s). Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty.

Breetai
Semi-Lurker "full time drinker"
Reged: 11/02/03
Loc: Omaha
Send PM

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!! <NT> new [Re: GatKong]
#310558 - 06/20/13 01:09 AM

> > Though I don't think I could even fantasize about someone not at least in her
> thirties.
>
>
> If I wasn't married, I would totally tap that.*
>
>
> * Provided the following additional conditions were true... were I not only single,
> but additionally I was younger, I had rolled an eighteen for cumliness, I was not of
> the type of person who knows what rolling an eighteen for cumliness even means (since
> this fact by itself excludes players from playing), and contestants must be over 18
> years of age and legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of
> Columbia to enter. There's no limit to the number of entires each contestant may
> submit. No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of
> winning a prize. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. All
> decisions are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree
> to be bound by these contest rules and/or fuzzy handcuffs. All taxes on any prize won
> are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any
> federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s
> jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting
> and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any
> portion thereof), if applicable. All prizes distributed to winners are the sole
> responsibility of the prize donor(s). Delivery method is at the sole discretion of
> the prize donor(s). Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied
> warranty.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: HOLLY CRAP!!!!!! <NT> new [Re: Breetai]
#310574 - 06/20/13 05:08 AM

> > > Though I don't think I could even fantasize about someone not at least in her
> > thirties.
> >
> >
> > If I wasn't married, I would totally tap that.*
> >
> >
> > * Provided the following additional conditions were true... were I not only single,
> > but additionally I was younger, I had rolled an eighteen for cumliness, I was not
> of
> > the type of person who knows what rolling an eighteen for cumliness even means
> (since
> > this fact by itself excludes players from playing), and contestants must be over 18
> > years of age and legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of
> > Columbia to enter. There's no limit to the number of entires each contestant may
> > submit. No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of
> > winning a prize. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. All
> > decisions are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they
> agree
> > to be bound by these contest rules and/or fuzzy handcuffs. All taxes on any prize
> won
> > are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any
> > federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s
> > jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting
> > and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any
> > portion thereof), if applicable. All prizes distributed to winners are the sole
> > responsibility of the prize donor(s). Delivery method is at the sole discretion of
> > the prize donor(s). Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied
> > warranty.

He forgot to mention that employees, family members, contractors or associates of Assco Lottery Enterprises, Ltd., are ineligible for entry or qualification in any contests, lotteries, or promotions sanctioned by Assco Lottery Enterprises, and that any awards given to employees, family members, contractors or associates of Assco Lottery Enterprises shall be declared null and void, judgement subject to local law.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 186 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2324