Pages: 1

Stevaside
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/01/13
Send PM

Ultramame
#309954 - 06/08/13 05:33 AM

Hello

I've never looked into "front-ends" I guess they're called until recently...knew there had to be some nicer looking options then the boring Mame Plus or Mame 32 Ive only used. I tried one that seemed a little complicated to set up, then discovered Ultramame, and seems out of all the interfaces I've checked out, that's the one I really like the most, and saw a comment or 2 on a forum somewhere that the set-up was easy....Not the case so far...I moved everything to the same folder I have Mame Plus & all my roms in...when I start it, all i see is a little message come up that says "filtering and sorting" followed by a full black screen on my desktop....If any one can advise me of what I'm doing wrong or give me steps on how to install I'd really appreciate it. I can't seem to find a tutorial or instructions anywhere online but I'd really like to use it, and get all the corresponding marquees, cabinet images, etc for my roms

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Ultramame...isn't functional with current MAME new [Re: Stevaside]
#310123 - 06/12/13 04:53 AM

And it's a chore, even if it was.

I think the main problem is his rom sorting function was specialized (something *he* wanted in the ware, and probably irrelevant to about anyone else) and it breaks the fuckin bank....

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Ultramame new [Re: Stevaside]
#310126 - 06/12/13 05:22 AM

Did you download xml2info as per the instructions?

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 302 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1473