Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

What next? Dudes can go pantless?
#308839 - 05/18/13 02:04 AM

Might've been better suited in the fruit cellar, but seemed crazy enough for here.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/42359/topless-women-in-public-not-breaking-the-law-says-nypd

NSFW

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#308840 - 05/18/13 02:20 AM

One thing I can say in their defense is if public breastfeeding is legal, then I guess this should be to, because technically the only difference is they aren't being sucked on. Should public rape cases increase on women taking advantage of the new law, my only reply will be tough tittie, you get what you ask for.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#308857 - 05/18/13 05:11 AM

> Should public rape cases increase on women taking advantage of the new
> law, my only reply will be tough tittie, you get what you ask for.

Of all the outrageous things you've ever posted here, this is the first one I've ever found offensive. A woman who bares her breasts in public deserves to get raped? Really?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: DMala]
#308859 - 05/18/13 05:13 AM

No. Wants to be fucked.

Anyway male breasts are not a sexual organ. Women don't look at a man's breasts and get wet. But you put women topless in public and you will have public boners following. It has always been this way. It's asking for trouble in that regard. When the trouble follows I'm not going to feel sorry for them. Whether that is a tit grab, saying nice tits you got there, or any sort of sexual advancement. It's begging for it. And what's this junk about people getting in trouble for looking/making a crowd? You don't see anything potentially wrong with this? Go ahead and be offended. It's not the equivalent of a man taking his shirt off (not that I know any men who want to do that other than on a beach or pool area) it's the equivalent of a man showing his dick.

snake78
sineku setenta y ocho
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Newport, RI
Send PM

#308860 - 05/18/13 06:11 AM

> it's the equivalent of a man showing his dick.

or rather, just his balls. it's not the main sexual organ, but it's nice to have them played with.

www.randyrobbinsmusic.com
RandyRobbinsMusic on Facebook

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: snake78]
#308861 - 05/18/13 06:17 AM

Yep, it's the equivalent of showing your nuts and having a slut start licking them in public.

Reznor007
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Norman, OK, USA
Send PM

#308862 - 05/18/13 07:15 AM

"Women don't look at a man's breasts and get wet."

You never saw the women swoon over the commercials for magic mike or other male models that aren't showing dong?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

#308875 - 05/18/13 03:48 PM

> Anyway male breasts are not a sexual organ. Women don't look at a man's breasts and
> get wet.

You should work out, you can get there. Don't get too bulky though.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

I'm pantless now! <NT> new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#308877 - 05/18/13 04:35 PM

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: Gor]
#308880 - 05/18/13 04:45 PM

The point I'm trying to make is this is step 1 into turning NY into a public orgy. The part that I'm personally offended by is that women can do this but men are supposed to not look too long etc. Imagine looking at tits all day and not being able to proposition them. That would be sexual harassment. It's some retarded power they have handed over to women. Sexual entrapment. That's just for the pretty titties though. On the other side you've got nasty ones that will make you puke. It's just, not a well thought out plan. Good luck NY.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#308885 - 05/18/13 05:18 PM

> The point I'm trying to make is this is step 1 into turning NY into a public orgy.
> The part that I'm personally offended by is that women can do this but men are
> supposed to not look too long etc. Imagine looking at tits all day and not being able
> to proposition them. That would be sexual harassment. It's some retarded power they
> have handed over to women. Sexual entrapment. That's just for the pretty titties
> though. On the other side you've got nasty ones that will make you puke. It's just,
> not a well thought out plan. Good luck NY.

Man, I sure do like titties.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#308886 - 05/18/13 05:30 PM

> The point I'm trying to make is this is step 1 into turning NY into a public orgy.
> The part that I'm personally offended by is that women can do this but men are
> supposed to not look too long etc. Imagine looking at tits all day and not being able
> to proposition them. That would be sexual harassment. It's some retarded power they
> have handed over to women. Sexual entrapment. That's just for the pretty titties
> though. On the other side you've got nasty ones that will make you puke. It's just,
> not a well thought out plan. Good luck NY.

This was never mentioned in the article but what about an age range? If, all the sudden, "Having your tits hanging out while in public is perfectly fine." - then does that mean females under the age of 18 would be permitted to bare their chests in public too?

I highly doubt this would be allowed. But if one thing is fine then another should be (but of course it isn't). Yeah, they've really dug themselves into a hole.

Fools.

LEVEL-4

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#308894 - 05/18/13 07:44 PM

> Yeah, they've really dug themselves into a hole.
>

I wouldn't like to dig into your hole. Just an FYI.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: What next? Dudes can go pantless? new [Re: Gor]
#308925 - 05/19/13 10:59 AM

> > Yeah, they've really dug themselves into a hole.
> >
>
> I wouldn't like to dig into your hole. Just an FYI.

If a hole is already there...

*insert philosoraptor pic*

Why would he need to dig in the first place?

LEVEL-4

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Tom petty sang it best... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#308930 - 05/19/13 04:42 PM

I'm free....

..... free ballin'

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Tom petty sang it best... new [Re: GatKong]
#308934 - 05/19/13 05:41 PM

Let em breathe

yaggy
Coin-op fixer
Reged: 01/23/05
Loc: Philadelphia
Send PM

#308935 - 05/19/13 05:41 PM

everyone's mobbing around the topless girls taking photos and video (no surprise, though). and the boobs on display aren't even very good ones. in a way, it's not even an equality thing in my opinion. chicks going topless on the city streets (this won't work too well outside of big cities i bet) asserts their sexual power over [straight] men even more so and it feels degrading, both to me and for the women doing it. just because they claim it's not intended as sexual doesn't mean it isn't to others. it can also be very disruptive, cause trouble and probably a lot of tense incidents. so glad i don't live in that shithole new york city either. i see manhattan for work enough as it is, what an arrogant collection of people that live there.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
2 registered and 460 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2205