View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

lyrics = pick-up lines
#305217 - 03/03/13 08:40 AM Attachment: kate_mara13.jpg 107 KB (0 downloads)

Pretty funny series. He could be that Fred kid from Nickelodean's older brother.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: Andrew]
#305219 - 03/03/13 10:20 AM

I don't know what this "One Direction" is.

I don't want to know that.

Why has it come up 3 times in as many days, but not before that?

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: TriggerFin]
#305220 - 03/03/13 10:51 AM

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

That looks like it comes closer to answering the question I don't want an answer to, so I'll leave it. (nt) new [Re: krick]
#305221 - 03/03/13 11:05 AM

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#305226 - 03/03/13 03:06 PM

> I don't know what this "One Direction" is.
>
> I don't want to know that.
>
> Why has it come up 3 times in as many days, but not before that?

Once upon a time, I had no idea what One Direction was. One morning I got up at five, had breakfast, caught the taxi to the airport, got on the plane to Sydney, walked down to the train station, and got on my train to work. I had to change trains in the city, and thought to myself, "That's funny, there aren't normally this many annoying teen girls around." They were getting in the way everywhere. Then I saw the news about One Direction being in Sydney. "WTF is One Direction?" I thought. The next day a girl from work and I had a seminar to attend at ASX in the city. While I was walking home across the Domain, there were a bunch of annoying teen One Direction fangirls running around randomly. One of them almost ran right into my face. Stupid fangirls. For a few months recently there was a shop called "1D World" in the city that sold nothing but One Direction merchandise, and disturbingly there were always girls and women buying stuff there. Bloody One Direction.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#305229 - 03/03/13 04:33 PM

> Once upon a time, I had no idea what One Direction was. One morning I got up at five,
> had breakfast, caught the taxi to the airport, got on the plane to Sydney, walked
> down to the train station, and got on my train to work. I had to change trains in the
> city, and thought to myself, "That's funny, there aren't normally this many annoying
> teen girls around." They were getting in the way everywhere. Then I saw the news
> about One Direction being in Sydney. "WTF is One Direction?" I thought. The next day
> a girl from work and I had a seminar to attend at ASX in the city. While I was
> walking home across the Domain, there were a bunch of annoying teen One Direction
> fangirls running around randomly. One of them almost ran right into my face. Stupid
> fangirls. For a few months recently there was a shop called "1D World" in the city
> that sold nothing but One Direction merchandise, and disturbingly there were always
> girls and women buying stuff there. Bloody One Direction.

The first I'd heard of them was in line at the store, they were on the cover of some magazine. Made me laugh because I wasn't sure if One Direction was the name of the band or a description of the way their hair was all combed.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: DMala]
#305231 - 03/03/13 04:50 PM

> > Once upon a time, I had no idea what One Direction was. One morning I got up at
> five,
> > had breakfast, caught the taxi to the airport, got on the plane to Sydney, walked
> > down to the train station, and got on my train to work. I had to change trains in
> the
> > city, and thought to myself, "That's funny, there aren't normally this many
> annoying
> > teen girls around." They were getting in the way everywhere. Then I saw the news
> > about One Direction being in Sydney. "WTF is One Direction?" I thought. The next
> day
> > a girl from work and I had a seminar to attend at ASX in the city. While I was
> > walking home across the Domain, there were a bunch of annoying teen One Direction
> > fangirls running around randomly. One of them almost ran right into my face. Stupid
> > fangirls. For a few months recently there was a shop called "1D World" in the city
> > that sold nothing but One Direction merchandise, and disturbingly there were always
> > girls and women buying stuff there. Bloody One Direction.
>
> The first I'd heard of them was in line at the store, they were on the cover of some
> magazine. Made me laugh because I wasn't sure if One Direction was the name of the
> band or a description of the way their hair was all combed.

First person describing them to me called them "New Direction", I had a good laugh (New Direction/Nude Erection)

- Stiletto

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: Stiletto]
#305234 - 03/03/13 07:33 PM

> First person describing them to me called them "New Direction", I had a good laugh
> (New Direction/Nude Erection)

They'd be Glee fans.

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: Andrew]
#305242 - 03/03/13 09:40 PM

lyrics dude recite them some lyrics

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#305243 - 03/03/13 11:35 PM

I know about them because I have a little sister. According to her they are the equivalent of 5 Justin Beibers with foreign accents. And apparently that's considered a good thing to some people instead of a good reason to murder them.

snake78
sineku setenta y ocho
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Newport, RI
Send PM

Re: lyrics = pick-up lines new [Re: Smitdogg]
#305244 - 03/04/13 12:00 AM

> I know about them because I have a little sister. According to her they are the
> equivalent of 5 Justin Beibers with foreign accents. And apparently that's considered
> a good thing to some people instead of a good reason to murder them.

Same here, except for it's my girlfriend's daughter. She's 9, the girls at school love them, so she does too... Though she hardly mentions them or listens to them, except for right after school, or if her friends are over...

www.randyrobbinsmusic.com
RandyRobbinsMusic on Facebook

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 265 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1865