MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Captain Neo
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/05/13
Send PM

Possible to Change 3D arcade for vertical viewing?
#303969 - 02/08/13 10:49 AM

These forums are confusing, since I don't know where to post or if this is the right place to ask about front end questions. But i'm trying to change 3D arcades front end, to rotate so I can view it on a vertical monitor. The manual doesn't tell me a setting. Can't find it in the .bat file settings, and tried doing a search using the search box, and came up with nothing.

Btw, did I mention I suck at navigating around on this site, and don't understand half of the stuff that is talked about on here. make that 80%.

Captain Neo
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Possible to Change 3D arcade for vertical viewing? new [Re: Captain Neo]
#303985 - 02/09/13 12:30 AM

is 3D arcade not a popular front end around here? Is it a PIA to use? I thought it looked really awesome, but maybe for my cab, there might be a more user friendly front end I should be using?

jibmums
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/24/09
Send PM

#303987 - 02/09/13 01:46 AM

There are many more user-friendly frontends, but if you want the experience of exploring in a real (virtual) arcade, 3dArcade is the only one. Try registering and posting your questions on the forum there, we love helping people out:

http://echo.messageboard.nl/2243/index.php?sid=eb1e4227691e7c7315b04c1cf08fef8c

Captain Neo
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Possible to Change 3D arcade for vertical viewing? new [Re: jibmums]
#303996 - 02/09/13 06:43 AM

that link doesn't work. Seems most of the links for 3d Arcade don't work. Keep getting the cookie page in german.

I'm finding that discussion and help with 3D arcade is difficult to find. I'd think it would be more popular for how awesome it is.

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

#304001 - 02/09/13 01:20 PM

> that link doesn't work. Seems most of the links for 3d Arcade don't work. Keep
> getting the cookie page in german.
>
Try Google Translate ( it's Dutch by the way )

jibmums
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/24/09
Send PM

#304002 - 02/09/13 02:18 PM

> that link doesn't work. Seems most of the links for 3d Arcade don't work. Keep
> getting the cookie page in german.
>
>
> I'm finding that discussion and help with 3D arcade is difficult to find. I'd think
> it would be more popular for how awesome it is.

Actually the link works just fine. You have to click one of the boxes on that Dutch page you mentioned first, I don't remember which one, and then you can get right to the forum. Where, by the way, there are very helpful people.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 204 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1187