MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Antny
Lurker
Reged: 10/10/03
Send PM

Poster
#299165 - 11/17/12 04:36 AM Attachment: Poster.png 79 KB (3 downloads)

I'm in the middle of building a arcade cabinet. I'm designing a poster to mount next to it, Here it is....very geeky I know.

I need to improve it for sending it away for printing. 98% of it sprite rips. Guess the sprites and buildings & stuff

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Edited by Antny (11/17/12 04:36 AM)

Old Wolf
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Austin, Texas
Send PM

Re: Poster new [Re: Antny]
#299254 - 11/18/12 05:02 AM

Antny

This is really cool. Very creative! Thanks for posting. Will you be posting the final version? (Please!)

Thanks

Old Wolf
Austin, TX

Antny
Lurker
Send PM

Re: Poster new [Re: Old Wolf]
#299301 - 11/18/12 07:48 PM

Sure thing. When I'm finished I'll upload a larger final one. Glad you like it

CpCaveman
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/07/12
Send PM

#299339 - 11/19/12 02:47 AM

just felt like making some suggestions hope you dont mind, how about pac-man for the sun and a troop of space invaders coming down in some of the "quieter" areas of the sky and a few time pilot planes (think you have a couple already though) well if you`re getting it printed gotta get your value for ink

Antny
Lurker
Send PM

Re: Poster new [Re: CpCaveman]
#299355 - 11/19/12 04:26 AM

>just felt like making some suggestions hope you dont mind.

Not at all, I'm always open to suggestions.

>How about pac-man for the sun and a troop of space invaders coming down in some of the "quieter" areas of the sky and a few time pilot planes

I will try it out and see. The two story building in the middle has a Space Invader character in it. I put a sign on the top "The Alie-inn" Motel. A lot of the detail gets lost when I shrink it. Oh, and pac-man and ghost are on the bottom left.

I'll continue to alter it and I'll post a pic. Suggestion/ideas are always welcome.

*Mr Do - If you think theis is the wrong place to post this stuff, please don't hesitate to delete it.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

#299359 - 11/19/12 04:45 AM

I'll continue to alter it and I'll post a pic. Suggestion/ideas are always welcome.
>
> *Mr Do - If you think theis is the wrong place to post this stuff, please don't
> hesitate to delete it.

Pffft... please... I can't wait 'til you're finished.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 75 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2744