MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

And the voice Smitdogg will rape your uncle with tonight is...
#298707 - 11/10/12 05:11 AM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: And the voice Smitdogg will rape your uncle with tonight is... new [Re: italie]
#298708 - 11/10/12 05:19 AM

Not only is your subject line the most accurate one you have ever posted, it is the most accurate thing anyone has ever written anywhere ever.

Seriously though is that video...supposed to be mocking the Friday song or is it just idolizing it to the point where it... I am confused. Keep in mind I could only watch a few seconds of it.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: And the voice Smitdogg will rape your uncle with tonight is... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#298715 - 11/10/12 04:14 PM

> Not only is your subject line the most accurate one you have ever posted, it is the
> most accurate thing anyone has ever written anywhere ever.
>
> Seriously though is that video...supposed to be mocking the Friday song or is it just
> idolizing it to the point where it... I am confused. Keep in mind I could only watch
> a few seconds of it.

I wish I had the answers you seek. I can only hope it was a random convergence of electrons, producing something that we won't see again in our lifetime.

Allnatural
No Preservatives
Loc: Toledo, OH. USA
Send PM

Re: And the voice Smitdogg will rape your uncle with tonight is... new [Re: italie]
#298777 - 11/11/12 02:03 PM

"April was Easter..."

Except when it's March?

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 793 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1150