Pages: 1

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

Daemon Bride [Ex-Board] dumped !
#298375 - 11/01/12 09:16 PM

As title says, exact dump from the exboard is floating on internet since this Monday (29-10-2012). So I think this game belongs to MAME set. (it's not changed/hacked in any way)

DAEMON BRIDE hardware specifications :

CPU – Fanless Via C7 NanoBGA2
Chipset – Via CN700, VT8237R Plus
Memory – 1GB DDR2 SDRAM (with VRAM sharing)
Video – Integrated S3 UniChrome Pro AGP graphics with MPEG-2 decoding acceleration
Audio – VIA VT1618Cidec 192KHz/32bit 8 channel AC’97
Network – RJ-45 10/100Mbps ethernet
Video I/O – JAMMA output; D-Sub 15-pin X 2/composite terminal/terminal
S-Video (able to connect simultaneously).
Sound I/O – JAMMA output/ left/right voice output terminal X 2
Input – Operators are able to add buttons with JAMMA input
USB – Two USB 2.0 ports
Power – JAMMA supply 12V 5A; or special power supply adaptor with AC100-240V 50/60Hz 1.7A
Size – W317.8mm x D250mm x H104.2mm
Weight – 4kg
Operating System – Microsoft Windows XP Embedded
Flash Disk – 512MB/1GB/2GB
source

Lewis King
Reged: 12/25/11
Send PM

Re: Daemon Bride [Ex-Board] dumped ! new [Re: CTOJAH]
#298377 - 11/01/12 10:43 PM

Belongs to Arcade PC Loader version?
I mean there is a 2 or 3 games they are not belong to Taito x and x2.

They are illegal released in the last year.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Daemon Bride [Ex-Board] dumped ! new [Re: Lewis King]
#298436 - 11/03/12 12:05 PM Attachment: SSFIVAE.png 941 KB (0 downloads)

> Belongs to Arcade PC Loader version?
> I mean there is a 2 or 3 games they are not belong to Taito x and x2.
>
>
>
> They are illegal released in the last year.

Good thing no ROM's and no MAME require to run this. Run on Windows at full speed. Don't ask for the download please.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Lewis King
Send PM

Re: Daemon Bride [Ex-Board] dumped ! new [Re: Dullaron]
#298442 - 11/03/12 04:00 PM

> > Belongs to Arcade PC Loader version?
> > I mean there is a 2 or 3 games they are not belong to Taito x and x2.
> >
> >
> >
> > They are illegal released in the last year.
>
> Good thing no ROM's and no MAME require to run this. Run on Windows at full speed.
> Don't ask for the download please.

Dullaron i have all the full-set.

Dullaron
Send PM

Re: Daemon Bride [Ex-Board] dumped ! new [Re: Lewis King]
#298447 - 11/03/12 07:32 PM

> Dullaron i have all the full-set.

I will too. Almost there. I saw some of these have a small green box on the upper left corner. No idea why that is there. =)

Edit. I forgot to say that I have the network blocked on my end. That why the two boxes is showing below on the screen.

Edit. Here is a full list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taito_Type_X

Edited by Dullaron (11/03/12 08:08 PM)

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Dullaron
Send PM

I found these infos from another website on how these being dump. new [Re: Dullaron]
#298453 - 11/03/12 10:01 PM

Not giving out the link because I don't wanna get flame.

By Mayhem, Dec 21, 2011

"Dumped as in extracted from original hardware and copy protection removed. The games are now available for download around the internet, which is obviously what the seller has done. None of those games are genuine, or at least not the normally expensive ones aren't..."

"Type X2 is just a PC running Windows XP Embedded and a JVS I/O board for interfacing with the cabinet controls. There wouldn't really be any emulation involved, just removing the parts of the code which prohibits execution on a normal Windows installation, which from what I can tell has been done successfully."

So the dumps been around for a while I guest. I'm going to stop talking about it now.

Lewis King
Send PM

Re: I found these infos from another website on how these being dump. new [Re: Dullaron]
#298459 - 11/04/12 12:50 AM

> Not giving out the link because I don't wanna get flame.
>
> By Mayhem, Dec 21, 2011
>
> "Dumped as in extracted from original hardware and copy protection removed. The games
> are now available for download around the internet, which is obviously what the
> seller has done. None of those games are genuine, or at least not the normally
> expensive ones aren't..."
>
> "Type X2 is just a PC running Windows XP Embedded and a JVS I/O board for interfacing
> with the cabinet controls. There wouldn't really be any emulation involved, just
> removing the parts of the code which prohibits execution on a normal Windows
> installation, which from what I can tell has been done successfully."
>
> So the dumps been around for a while I guest. I'm going to stop talking about it now.

I know, and i undestand.
But is not illegal having this games because is not 100% complete released.
Only bermania have a lot of GB as Max Payne 3!
But bermania is a waste, because is the same from the older ones on MAME - "Big Fail"
This games they are only good in a machine with our feets in the machine.
Let's Dance!

Dullaron
Send PM

Re: I found these infos from another website on how these being dump. new [Re: Lewis King]
#298484 - 11/04/12 02:36 PM

> I know, and i undestand.
> But is not illegal having this games because is not 100% complete released.
> Only bermania have a lot of GB as Max Payne 3!
> But bermania is a waste, because is the same from the older ones on MAME - "Big Fail"
> This games they are only good in a machine with our feets in the machine.
> Let's Dance!

Yep these are bad dumps because the coding been removed and been hacked. I back up the 24 games though.

Just playing the Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV. These are really nice. It a shame that there is no 2 players without having the online Lan enabled.

But there is away to enabled the online Lan just by using a program that allow you to host the IP as open port. I read about it but never tried it yet.

HowardC
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/15/04
Send PM

Re: I found these infos from another website on how these being dump. new [Re: Dullaron]
#298619 - 11/07/12 11:35 AM

I'm no expert on the type x games by any means, but afaik the actual exes/files aren't modified in any way.

The type-x loader (or similar program) simply overwrites the memory locations which hold the inputs and the i/o board check. The exes aren't hacked, you just need an extra program to run them. They load exactly like a trainer for a pc game does. That being said, there ARE hacked exes out there (to change the location of the save settings) but the original is included.

Dullaron
Send PM

Re: I found these infos from another website on how these being dump. new [Re: HowardC]
#298630 - 11/07/12 06:21 PM

> I'm no expert on the type x games by any means, but afaik the actual exes/files
> aren't modified in any way.
>
> The type-x loader (or similar program) simply overwrites the memory locations which
> hold the inputs and the i/o board check. The exes aren't hacked, you just need an
> extra program to run them. They load exactly like a trainer for a pc game does. That
> being said, there ARE hacked exes out there (to change the location of the save
> settings) but the original is included.

Oh OK.

I'm hoping MAME Team supporting these. MAME should able to load these like a frontend if coding in right.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

#298631 - 11/07/12 06:29 PM

> > I'm no expert on the type x games by any means, but afaik the actual exes/files
> > aren't modified in any way.
> >
> > The type-x loader (or similar program) simply overwrites the memory locations which
> > hold the inputs and the i/o board check. The exes aren't hacked, you just need an
> > extra program to run them. They load exactly like a trainer for a pc game does.
> That
> > being said, there ARE hacked exes out there (to change the location of the save
> > settings) but the original is included.
>
> Oh OK.
>
> I'm hoping MAME Team supporting these. MAME should able to load these like a frontend
> if coding in right.

When MAME can emulate embedded Windows XP, then they'll be in.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 706 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 6043