View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

My wife was thinking
#298245 - 10/30/12 02:46 AM

My wife was asking me about a fighting game character. I'm assuming she's not totally confused, as she's into her games, although fighters are not her big go. She said he wears a white, sleeveless karate outfit kind of like Ryu in Street Fighter, goes barefoot, and fights with wooden nunchucks. She thought he appeared in the King of Fighters franchise, but there's no character matching the description there. I couldn't think of a Street Fighter character matching the description either. Do any of you guys have any ideas?

edcosta
15khz user
Reged: 05/25/07
Send PM

Re: My wife was thinking new [Re: Matty_]
#298250 - 10/30/12 03:38 AM

>
> wears a white, sleeveless karate outfit kind of like Ryu in Street Fighter, goes
> barefoot, and fights with wooden nunchucks.

humm... would not it be the Jackie from Gang Wars?

mamegod
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/25/04
Send PM

#298255 - 10/30/12 04:33 AM

Ryo from Art of Fighting? Hanzou from World Heroes? Haohmaru from Samuarai Showdown?

These characters don't all wear white wear white (that I know of) but sometimes those details can escape a middle age mind.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#298256 - 10/30/12 04:42 AM

> My wife was asking me about a fighting game character. I'm assuming she's not totally
> confused, as she's into her games, although fighters are not her big go. She said he
> wears a white, sleeveless karate outfit kind of like Ryu in Street Fighter, goes
> barefoot, and fights with wooden nunchucks. She thought he appeared in the King of
> Fighters franchise, but there's no character matching the description there. I
> couldn't think of a Street Fighter character matching the description either. Do any
> of you guys have any ideas?

I know this isn't it but...

eta: Oh yeah, he has footwear.

LEVEL-4

Osso1
Reged: 10/17/04
Send PM

#298264 - 10/30/12 08:59 AM

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Garou:_Mark_of_the_Wolves/Characters/Butt

Garou is close to KOF. This guy doesn't use nunchakus, though.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

#298273 - 10/30/12 12:55 PM

> My wife was asking me about a fighting game character. I'm assuming she's not totally
> confused, as she's into her games, although fighters are not her big go. She said he
> barefoot, and fights with wooden nunchucks. She thought he appeared in the King of
> Fighters franchise, but there's no character matching the description there. I
> couldn't think of a Street Fighter character matching the description either. Do any
> of you guys have any ideas?

There is a female that wear white and blue. She remind me of Ryu. But she doesn't use weapons. Matter fact she on one of the Street Fighters animated shows. Forgot her name though. Also she on many of the games. SNK vs Capcom and such. Maybe she is thinking of her instead of a guy? Very confused on who she thinking of.

Edit: Found her name. Sakura Kasugano http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 307 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2064