MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Very nice.
#292699 - 07/27/12 09:14 PM Attachment: fat-scale.jpg 66 KB (0 downloads)

Where are you on the global fat scale?

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: Gor]
#292703 - 07/27/12 10:05 PM Attachment: Untitled.jpg 59 KB (0 downloads)

Yes, I am a huge fat fuck. It's strange, though, because I walk about 2 miles a day just to get to work, I hike 6 - 10 miles at a time just for fun, and I bike 20-30 at a time. Or, at least, I did before having kids completely up-ended every aspect of my life. So I can't say I really feel like a fat fuck.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Breetai
Semi-Lurker "full time drinker"
Reged: 11/02/03
Loc: Omaha
Send PM

#292704 - 07/27/12 10:18 PM Attachment: bmi.JPG 48 KB (0 downloads)

> Where are you on the global fat scale?

Attachment

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: DMala]
#292705 - 07/27/12 10:23 PM

I just lost 26 pounds.im going for another 10 then I will be below average.D MALA,you burn alot of calories with the walking you do,my question to you is what do you eat @ night? Eating @ night was my biggest issue.Once I stopped eating cereal & grains after 8 pm,the pounds melted off.

At first I was wondering what the problem was.I was walking 5 miles a day,I hadnt eaten fast food in over 6 months,I didnt eat junk food yet i couldnt lose weight.Then I started going to bed earlier,and by doing that I also stopped eating carbs at night.I also keep a food journal.It really helps.Good luck,I wish the best for you!

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#292708 - 07/27/12 11:15 PM Attachment: fat_scale.png 33 KB (0 downloads)

I'm not fat, I'm just tall and wide across the shoulders.

Supposedly the global average is 193 for my age, gender, and height. Does this average include people starving in Africa? The average for the United states for my age range, gender and height is 229 so I'm not that far from average here, though that still appears to be obese by their standards.

Attachment

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Good to know I have a nice bowel movement index new [Re: Gor]
#292714 - 07/27/12 11:27 PM Attachment: Screen shot 2012-07-27 at 4.19.07 PM.png 46 KB (0 downloads)

I shit better than 85% of males my age, so poop that and weep!

My first try I was a BMI of HolyFuck! Then I saw I meant pounds not kilos. A BMI of 23 is better, whew. If you list height as feet, it should default weight to pounds... is there any where in the world that arse-fucks measurements with ancient height and metric weight at the same time?

What that thing doesn't take into account is muscle. I knew this dude in the Army who failed weight every month, because he was RIPPED like a damn cartoon character... not an ounce of fat any where on his body, pure raw unadulterated lean sinew... every month he had to go from the scale room to take his shirt off for the commander and say "Where would you like me loose this weight from?"

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

redk9258
Regular
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

#292718 - 07/28/12 12:17 AM Attachment: Capture.PNG 42 KB (0 downloads)

Attachment

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Good to know I have a nice bowel movement index new [Re: GatKong]
#292719 - 07/28/12 12:21 AM

> I shit better than 85% of males my age, so poop that and weep!
>
> My first try I was a BMI of HolyFuck! Then I saw I meant pounds not kilos. A BMI of
> 23 is better, whew. If you list height as feet, it should default weight to pounds...
> is there any where in the world that arse-fucks measurements with ancient height and
> metric weight at the same time?
>
> What that thing doesn't take into account is muscle. I knew this dude in the Army who
> failed weight every month, because he was RIPPED like a damn cartoon character... not
> an ounce of fat any where on his body, pure raw unadulterated lean sinew... every
> month he had to go from the scale room to take his shirt off for the commander and
> say "Where would you like me loose this weight from?"

I would just like to say "Djibouti", because I just like saying Djibouti.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Breetai
Semi-Lurker "full time drinker"
Reged: 11/02/03
Loc: Omaha
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: Breetai]
#292726 - 07/28/12 02:10 AM Attachment: bmi2.JPG 41 KB (0 downloads)

> > Where are you on the global fat scale?

I went and found the scale.

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: redk9258]
#292727 - 07/28/12 02:28 AM Attachment: JawsOfLife.jpg 116 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: mesk]
#292728 - 07/28/12 02:51 AM

> I just lost 26 pounds.im going for another 10 then I will be below average.D MALA,you
> burn alot of calories with the walking you do,my question to you is what do you eat @
> night? Eating @ night was my biggest issue.Once I stopped eating cereal & grains
> after 8 pm,the pounds melted off.
>
> At first I was wondering what the problem was.I was walking 5 miles a day,I hadnt
> eaten fast food in over 6 months,I didnt eat junk food yet i couldnt lose weight.Then
> I started going to bed earlier,and by doing that I also stopped eating carbs at
> night.I also keep a food journal.It really helps.Good luck,I wish the best for you!

Oh yeah, I know exactly why I weigh what I do. Meals, I don't usually eat too badly, but I still tend to have too much. Snacking is what kills me, though. I'm just a fiend in the evenings. Again, it's not always junk, but it's just too much.

I'm actually a bit lighter than I was. My wife was in the hospital for 9 days having the babies (4 days trying to induce labor, 5 recovering from the c-section when they failed), and I was pretty much camped out in the hospital the entire time. With little opportunity to eat outside of runs to the cafeteria for meals, I ended up losing something like 12 or 15 lbs.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Good to know I have a nice bowel movement index new [Re: GatKong]
#292743 - 07/28/12 11:24 AM

> I shit better than 85% of males my age, so poop that and weep!
>
> My first try I was a BMI of HolyFuck! Then I saw I meant pounds not kilos. A BMI of
> 23 is better, whew. If you list height as feet, it should default weight to pounds...
> is there any where in the world that arse-fucks measurements with ancient height and
> metric weight at the same time?
>
> What that thing doesn't take into account is muscle. I knew this dude in the Army who
> failed weight every month, because he was RIPPED like a damn cartoon character... not
> an ounce of fat any where on his body, pure raw unadulterated lean sinew... every
> month he had to go from the scale room to take his shirt off for the commander and
> say "Where would you like me loose this weight from?"

This is true. They absolutely cannot give you even an estimate of your BMI from your height and weight. You need to break out the tape measure at least. When I was in the Army, they measured the necks of those flagged by the height/weight measurements. Of course, this led to people being encouraged to do neck exercises.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Good to know I have a nice bowel movement index new [Re: Gor]
#292748 - 07/28/12 12:16 PM

> I would just like to say "Djibouti", because I just like saying Djibouti.

Sometimes I like to say Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#292750 - 07/28/12 04:00 PM Attachment: bmi-index.png 30 KB (0 downloads)

Last week I was eating more fruit and drinking more water, and was at 170 lbs. Then one tough day at work and I go back to eating junk.

Attachment

LEVEL-4

rohan
"Getting stuck in crane games could happen to anyone"
Reged: 03/11/04
Loc: The OC
Send PM

Re: Very nice. new [Re: DMala]
#292766 - 07/29/12 05:00 AM Attachment: BMI.jpg 60 KB (0 downloads)

Body fat is still at an abysmal 14%, so BMI can be taken with a grain of salt.

Attachment

My furniture: Holosseum, Pac-Man, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, DigDug, Tron, Astro Invader, Donkey Kong Jr., Centipede, Six-Pac, Tank! II cocktail, billiard table, and dartboard

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 538 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1919