Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: Smitdogg]
#290366 - 06/27/12 10:24 PM

> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ticle-1.1103369

Quote:

A "Boycott Oreo" Facebook page sprung up on Tuesday. It had 12 "likes" as of Wednesday afternoon.

Haha.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

#290367 - 06/27/12 10:30 PM

Quote:

"This is absolutely disgusting. Your attempt to 'normalize' the behaviour of homosexuals has cost you a customer," one commenter wrote.

I hope they enjoy their HETERO (but bland and CLEARLY inferior) Hydrox cookies from now on.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

#290368 - 06/27/12 10:30 PM

Quote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/oreo-sees-support-backlash-boycott-gay-pride-rainbow-cookie-article-1.1103369

I was more offended by the quote on that page from the FaceBooker:

Quote:

"It goes against Biblical principals and against how nature intended…"

It's "principles", you eeeeeeeediot!

And, speaking of nature, how can one not enjoy rainbows after a bit of rain on a sunny day? Refracted solar light through water mist rules! :-)

I think that FaceBooker enjoys getting pegged in private. I could be wrong. ;-)

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

Hizzout
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#290370 - 06/27/12 10:36 PM

Quote:

"It goes against Biblical principals and against how nature intended…"

Looks like they need to be preaching to the swans, gulls, penguins, vultures, pigeons, dolphins, bisons, apes, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, lions, skunks, sheep, lizards, and flies and the thousands of other species that exhibit homosexual behaviors that what they're doing is against what nature intended....or was that what god intended?....Even the person that originally posted that quote can't seem to decide.

Oh and they need to tell those animals not to buy Oreo's anymore either.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: Hizzout]
#290372 - 06/27/12 10:46 PM

Quote:

Looks like they need to be preaching to the...dolphins...

Heinz Getwellvet, you, and I know how perverted those dolphins are. That should be at the top of the list. ;-)

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

I am deeply offended by that cookie... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#290378 - 06/28/12 01:00 AM

Because its, what, quintuple stuffed... When the best a good breeder can get is double stuffed. Thats bs. Although that cookie does make me bake-curious.

Now when they come out with the double-rainbow stuffed oreo, those would make for a rainbow double penetration of oreo stuffed fun!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: I am deeply offended by that cookie... new [Re: GatKong]
#290379 - 06/28/12 01:03 AM

Double penetration, all the way. It's almost a...triple penetration. Triple penetration, all the way. Oh wow what does it mean!

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: I am deeply offended by that cookie... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#290381 - 06/28/12 01:25 AM

> Double penetration, all the way. It's almost a...triple penetration. Triple
> penetration, all the way. Oh wow what does it mean!

It means you're going to join the 99% after triple stuffing your pie hole full of cookies.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I am deeply offended by that cookie... new [Re: Gor]
#290382 - 06/28/12 01:29 AM

But I had heard that to stuff a mouth hole with gay baited Oreos you have to be 6'2" with dwarf legs.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#290383 - 06/28/12 01:42 AM

> But I had heard that to stuff a mouth hole with gay baited Oreos you have to be 6'2"
> with dwarf legs.

But I heard that you could also do it if you're wearing a pair of Bobby Jones khakis, size 40. In fact, I
also heard when wearing size 40 Bobby Jones khakis, you can pentiple stuff those things.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#290384 - 06/28/12 01:45 AM

That might be funny if I ever wore them but they were from a pile of hand me downs that I never wore even once. There was a time years ago I could have fit in them but that still doesn't make your post work. So solly.

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

#290386 - 06/28/12 02:10 AM

My local Dunkins had Oreo crumble donuts for sale today. Coincedence? I think not.

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#290388 - 06/28/12 02:17 AM

Quote:

Because its, what, quintuple stuffed... When the best a good breeder can get is double stuffed. Thats bs. Although that cookie does make me bake-curious.

Just make sure to practice safe baking while having fun. And don't confuse yeast for already-added baking powder. ;-)

Quote:

Now when they come out with the double-rainbow stuffed oreo, those would make for a rainbow double penetration of oreo stuffed fun!

I wouldn't eat it but it's a fun-looking cookie. Unless you're Eric Cartman there is really nothing offensive about those colors and the presentation.

Alas, this isn't really news:

Quote:

"As a company, Kraft Foods has a proud history of celebrating diversity and inclusiveness. We feel the Oreo ad is a fun reflection of our values," Basil Maglaris, Kraft's associate director of corporate affairs, told Reuters.

He said the positive comments about the rainbow cookie far outnumber the negative.

TL;DR version for the mass media modus operandi: The reactionary religiously insane homophobic population is a minority. But they're vocal and violent so they need more exposure within the media for they themselves are a clear and present danger to other people.

I could be wrong, of course. ;-)

--Bekki

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#290398 - 06/28/12 03:19 AM

> That might be funny if I ever wore them but they were from a pile of hand me downs
> that I never wore even once. There was a time years ago I could have fit in them but
> that still doesn't make your post work. So solly.

Poppycock. My post works awesomely because the audience is so limited. It's like an inside joke inside of an
inside joke wrapped in Elmo's Enigma machine.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#290401 - 06/28/12 03:28 AM

> Because its, what, quintuple stuffed... When the best a good breeder can get is
> double stuffed. Thats bs. Although that cookie does make me bake-curious.

Missed a chance there: it's SEXTUPLE-stuffed!

> Now when they come out with the double-rainbow stuffed oreo, those would make for a
> rainbow double penetration of oreo stuffed fun!

Should boycott them for not making rainbow Oreos available. Not like the picture, but single stuffed in assorted colors within a single package.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#290402 - 06/28/12 03:35 AM

You invoked the law of poppycock!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I thought we were just kidding around!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And then you go and get serious.....

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Remind me not to invite you to any parties. Well fuck my asshole with the Oreo company president's rainbow dick I have to go prepare for poppycock proceedings. I wonder if my lawyer will go all cockypop and pull some shit like straight out of Liar Liar or perhaps not and he sees dwarf legs. Dwarf legs keep the torso lower to the ground enabling unnatural stability especially when the cocks poppy. Oh what to do what to fuckering dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: Andrew]
#290423 - 06/28/12 04:30 PM

Hmm no oreo crumb donuts @ my local D & D.....

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: mesk]
#290460 - 06/29/12 12:10 AM

Quote:

Hmm no oreo crumb donuts @ my local D & D.....

The non-chain indie bakeries has them within the Penn Hills/Oakmont/Pittsburgh PA area. Some even have crushed-up Butterfinger crunchies.

Mmm...local bakeries... :-)

--Bekki

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Reged: 10/13/10
Loc: N.J.
Send PM

#290504 - 06/29/12 06:10 AM

you think they will make a cookie for trolls

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Oreos want to double stuff your butthole new [Re: jumpmaniac81]
#290506 - 06/29/12 06:14 AM

No. They decided that would dilute the brand image so they will just concentrate on cookies for asshole fuckers and specifically consensual and contractual male on male rape where there is excessive dookie in the shit pipe (no pre-cleaning is allowed other than light wiping according to the official rules, which are strict as white dog shit). So, just cookies for them. Trolls are fucked. Got to get their cookies elsewhere.

Hizzout
Send PM

#290561 - 06/30/12 05:31 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 843 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2111