MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

btribble
unMAMEd guy
Reged: 11/19/04
Send PM

New pinball skins for 3D Arcade
#289468 - 06/14/12 10:58 AM

Jibmums is back with the classics Blackout, Medusa, and Old Chicago. Check it out in our pinball section!

http://www.mameworld.info/3darcade/

CptGuapo
Beat'em-ups Lover
Reged: 03/18/08
Loc: Off to Never Never Land
Send PM

Re: New pinball skins for 3D Arcade new [Re: btribble]
#289483 - 06/14/12 02:27 PM

Wow! Beautiful.

"Mythology is what grownups believe, folklore is what they tell children and religion is both."

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Reged: 10/13/10
Loc: N.J.
Send PM

Re: New pinball skins for 3D Arcade new [Re: btribble]
#289559 - 06/15/12 10:29 PM

i just wanted to say that Mame 3D Arcade is my favorite frontend .I just joined your forum(If I'm approved).I have so many questions to ask as I'm a newbie to setting it up. So prepare yourselves. So I just wanna say thank you for this great frontend.There is nothing like it and there never will .

I’m convinced Mario is a hobo.
He wakes up everyday in the same clothes, runs around in sewers, and collects coins for a living.
At the end of the day, he uses the coins to buy mushrooms

jibmums
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/24/09
Send PM

Re: New pinball skins for 3D Arcade new [Re: jumpmaniac81]
#289900 - 06/20/12 06:39 AM

> i just wanted to say that Mame 3D Arcade is my favorite frontend .I just joined your
> forum(If I'm approved).I have so many questions to ask as I'm a newbie to setting it
> up. So prepare yourselves. So I just wanna say thank you for this great
> frontend.There is nothing like it and there never will .

Yep, it's a great frontend, nothing like it. If you're not approved in a few days though, shoot me a PM here and I'll send a PM to the head dude there. There's been prob's in the past with the forum not receiving a new member request (or something akin to that).

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 526 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1600