MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Neat playable Pac and Asteroids
#288088 - 05/28/12 08:22 PM

Thanks to Bekki Doll for this link and check this out

Ignore the long-winded BS here and shoot away

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: Neat playable Pac and Asteroids new [Re: Smitdogg]
#288093 - 05/28/12 10:02 PM

"The World's Biggest Pac-Man" lives up to its namesake. Picture a huge quilt where each section is a Pac-Man maze. Now give Facebook users the ability to make mazes for it.

The only problem is that I need a Facebook account just to login to the editor. I'll never use Facebook so that was the deal breaker. But I can still chomp away within those mazes.

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

kevenz
Reged: 04/25/11
Send PM

Re: Neat playable Pac and Asteroids new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#288130 - 05/29/12 04:20 AM

never used facebook? oh well....

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: Neat playable Pac and Asteroids new [Re: kevenz]
#288587 - 06/03/12 11:32 AM

Quote:

never used facebook? oh well....

My life isn't that exciting to merit constant Facebook updates. I'd rather give 'em my one ever-filtered gaming e-mail address from my own domain.

I like the idea of having a huge Pac-Man quit'o'mazes. I wonder how big the mazes would be using actual Pac-Man arcade screen measurements. :-)

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 510 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2530