RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

*=/STARRIDER\=*
MAME Punk
Reged: 02/06/12
Loc: an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.
Send PM

My first political post in some time. This is for Bekki!
#286236 - 05/14/12 06:19 AM Attachment: newsweek-obama-gay-president.jpg 119 KB (0 downloads)

LOL, I love it!

Slide into that latex, strap on the translucent rainbow fairy wings and hit the streets my friend.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/newsweek-obama-first-gay-president-144158226.html

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

There is no law in the arena

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

So this is how responsible journalism dies <nT> With rainbow halos and unethical misdirection. new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286246 - 05/14/12 08:11 AM

> > LOL, I love it!
> >
> > Slide into that latex, strap on the translucent rainbow fairy wings and hit the
> > streets my friend.
> >
> >
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/newsweek-obama-first-gay-president-144158226.html

We really should be focusing less on who supports gay marriage, and more on putting up stories of those who find reason to oppose it. Gay marriage bans aren't the problem, they are the result of one.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: My first political post in some time. This is for Bekki! new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286254 - 05/14/12 02:38 PM Attachment: rush.jpg 50 KB (0 downloads)

> LOL, I love it!
>
> Slide into that latex, strap on the translucent rainbow fairy wings and hit the
> streets my friend.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/newsweek-obama-first-gay-president-144158226.html

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Trebor
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/18/05
Send PM

Re: My first political post in some time. This is for Bekki! new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286256 - 05/14/12 02:52 PM

> LOL, I love it!

LOL, I love Mitt's "faith":

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...wH3EXPXocVAkWrQ

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: My first political post in some time. This is for Bekki! new [Re: Trebor]
#286257 - 05/14/12 03:08 PM

> > LOL, I love it!
>
> LOL, I love Mitt's "faith":
>
> http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...wH3EXPXocVAkWrQ

spirit children = thetans = midi-chlorians?

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

GatKong
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

As if gay marriage is the most important issue pressing the US today new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286259 - 05/14/12 03:53 PM

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

Re: new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286263 - 05/14/12 04:09 PM

Who cares what they do. Just stop ramming it down my throat (oops) and telling me MY opinions are wrong. I have to change for YOU. Fuck you, never gonna happen. Let them get married and be as god damned happy as the rest of humanity has been for 1000's of years. You'll learn, should have left it lay.

Oh yea, Happy 2 Mommies Day!

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: My first political post in some time. This is for Bekki! new [Re: Trebor]
#286264 - 05/14/12 04:15 PM

Quote:

LOL, I love Mitt's "faith"

I was born and raised Mormon but left when I was about 17 (atheist now). The cartoon is a bit sensationalist in the way the material is presented.

These "teachings" are, for the most part, either skipped over or only discussed briefly in church....honestly I barely remember it. The Book of Mormon does cover the contents of the cartoon, but like I said, it isn't really taught much within church (other than eventually becoming a god of your own world, if you're worthy in the "afterlife")

Also I do remember the parts about the "great war in heaven" where the spirits that chose Jesus were given physical bodies and were able to live on earth, while the spirits that followed lucifer were basically his "angels/demons" and were not allowed human bodies, although there are stories of pigs and cows that were supposedly possessed by these evil angels.

Also, I think it's funny that they keep calling him "The Mormon Jesus" because Mormon's believe in the same Jesus as the other christian faiths. Mormons 100% believe in the King James version of the bible...the same version that most mainstream christians use. This is #8 of the 13 "articles of faith" or in other words, their belief credo boiled down to 13 points. Mormons do consider themselves "Christian" even if the other christian faiths do not recognize them to be.

It's no more strange or outlandish really than a talking snake, burning bush, parting seas, pillars of salt or walking on water IMO. Same goes with the Scientology stories about Xenu.

This part of the threat might end up getting locked, or deleted but feel free to ask me other questions about Mormon beliefs.

A few weeks ago we had dinner guests at my house and some of them asked about the Mormon church, knowing I used to belong. I explained to them the story of Joseph Smith, and Brigham Young and how the religion came to be and the basics of their beliefs. They said there was "no way Mitt Romney believes these things", and my answer was that if he claims that he is Mormon, he HAS to believe them...or at least he's supposed to.

Edited by Hizzout (05/14/12 04:26 PM)

greybeard
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/27/10
Send PM

Why should anyone care what Obama thinks about gey marriage? new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#286271 - 05/14/12 05:11 PM

That should be the Supreme Court's decision. The President of the United States isn't there to determine social issues.

Frankly, I don't care and there are more important issues that need dealt with at the moment.

This is just to divert people from the "real" issues facing the country.

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

Re: Why should anyone care what Obama thinks about gey marriage? new [Re: greybeard]
#286272 - 05/14/12 05:13 PM

> That should be the Supreme Court's decision. The President of the United States isn't
> there to determine social issues.
>
> Frankly, I don't care and there are more important issues that need dealt with at the
> moment.
>
> This is just to divert people from the "real" issues facing the country.

Agreed.IMO I wish they would just make it law of the land so it can be done with so we can focus on the much,much more important issues at hand

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Why should anyone care what Obama thinks about gey marriage? new [Re: mesk]
#286276 - 05/14/12 06:05 PM

> > That should be the Supreme Court's decision. The President of the United States
> isn't
> > there to determine social issues.
> >
> > Frankly, I don't care and there are more important issues that need dealt with at
> the
> > moment.
> >
> > This is just to divert people from the "real" issues facing the country.
>
>
> Agreed.IMO I wish they would just make it law of the land so it can be done with so
> we can focus on the much,much more important issues at hand

Like sodemy laws?

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Why should anyone care what Obama thinks about gey marriage? new [Re: italie]
#286277 - 05/14/12 06:12 PM

The Sodomy laws got overturned by the Supreme Court a long time ago.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Why should anyone care what Obama thinks about gey marriage? new [Re: greybeard]
#286278 - 05/14/12 06:16 PM

> The Sodomy laws got overturned by the Supreme Court a long time ago.

I know, took the thrill right out of it.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

do you ever type your username too fast and spell it geybeard? -nt new [Re: greybeard]
#286281 - 05/14/12 06:42 PM

> That should be the Supreme Court's decision. The President of the United States isn't
> there to determine social issues.
>
> Frankly, I don't care and there are more important issues that need dealt with at the
> moment.
>
> This is just to divert people from the "real" issues facing the country.

do you ever type your username too fast and spell it geybeard?

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

etabeta
Reged: 08/25/04
Send PM

As if the important issues could be solved in the time of an interview... *nt* new [Re: GatKong]
#286282 - 05/14/12 06:47 PM

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts? new [Re: Gor]
#286287 - 05/14/12 07:26 PM

I'm sure Mrs. Gor loves you wasting time with posts like this.

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

As if any issues can be solved by politicians... new [Re: etabeta]
#286290 - 05/14/12 07:36 PM

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, they care more about their party's political positions than "fixing" anything.

Hmm, "Fail grasp of the big picture" by the Eagles is playing on my MP3 player... Irony?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts? new [Re: greybeard]
#286291 - 05/14/12 07:39 PM

> Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts?

Yes.
http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=286280&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

> I'm sure Mrs. Gor loves you wasting time with posts like this.

I'm not so sure of that, but I'll ask.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Mrs. Gor
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/14/12
Send PM

Re: Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts? new [Re: Gor]
#286304 - 05/14/12 08:53 PM

> > Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts?
>
> Yes.
> http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...part=1&vc=1
>
> > I'm sure Mrs. Gor loves you wasting time with posts like this.
>
> I'm not so sure of that, but I'll ask.

Seriously? You're trolling the bin's biggest religious/political troll? Stop wasting your
time with posts like this. There's no point, and it wasn't even funny. You should
have used something like "Teh Gheybeard", it fits much better with bin memes.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts? new [Re: Mrs. Gor]
#286307 - 05/14/12 09:02 PM

> > > Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >
> > > I'm sure Mrs. Gor loves you wasting time with posts like this.
> >
> > I'm not so sure of that, but I'll ask.
>
> Seriously? You're trolling the bin's biggest religious/political troll? Stop wasting
> your
> time with posts like this. There's no point, and it wasn't even funny. You should
> have used something like "Teh Gheybeard", it fits much better with bin memes.

Yes, dear.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

I'll one-up you (and etabeta) on that..... new [Re: greybeard]
#286308 - 05/14/12 09:13 PM

It takes only a [perhaps striking] moment to realize there are more powerful tools than morality. It may take only a moment more to realise them.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Epic <nt> milestone new [Re: Gor]
#286312 - 05/14/12 09:41 PM

> > > > Don't you have anything better to do than troll / flamebait my posts?
> > >
> > > Yes.
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > > I'm sure Mrs. Gor loves you wasting time with posts like this.
> > >
> > > I'm not so sure of that, but I'll ask.
> >
> > Seriously? You're trolling the bin's biggest religious/political troll? Stop
> wasting
> > your
> > time with posts like this. There's no point, and it wasn't even funny. You should
> > have used something like "Teh Gheybeard", it fits much better with bin memes.
>
> Yes, dear.

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

I don't know who to pity more... new [Re: Gor]
#286319 - 05/14/12 10:50 PM

You or the cowards who anonymously troll people on the net with duplicate accounts.

I still think your life can't be so pathetic you have nothing better to do than troll me every post I make.

You must really have hate issues.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

do what (most of) the rest of us do... pity paratech new [Re: greybeard]
#286321 - 05/14/12 11:01 PM

> You or the cowards who anonymously troll people on the net with duplicate accounts.
>
> I still think your life can't be so pathetic you have nothing better to do than troll
> me every post I make.
>
>
>
> You must really have hate issues.

oh wah wah wah, the king of trollers 2003 gets trolled sometimes. boo fucking hoo.

Hizzout
Send PM

A chart for us all new [Re: greybeard]
#286322 - 05/14/12 11:05 PM Attachment: wWyLP.jpg 371 KB (0 downloads)

Attachment

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: do what (most of) the rest of us do... pity paratech new [Re: Gor]
#286323 - 05/14/12 11:06 PM

Not really, I just think your life must be pretty pathetic if all you can do is troll someone you don't like.

Ooh, big anonymous guy on the Internets...He trolls anonymously...That's the way to show his manhood!

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: do what (most of) the rest of us do... pity paratech new [Re: greybeard]
#286324 - 05/14/12 11:29 PM

> Not really, I just think your life must be pretty pathetic if all you can do is troll
> someone you don't like.
>

Nah, I can do other stuff too. Just yesterday, I ran 5 miles and then made pancakes from scratch.

> Ooh, big anonymous guy on the Internets...He trolls anonymously...That's the way to
> show his manhood!

Hey now, just because people have the 408 411 on you doesn't make your trolling any more manly.

And your whole rant started about something that wasn't even a troll, but a valid question on your
typing habits.

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: do what (most of) the rest of us do... pity paratech new [Re: Gor]
#286333 - 05/15/12 12:28 AM

Oh please, all you ever do is troll my posts, hence the comment on your manhood. Your hate on regarding me is pathetic.

I wonder how you'd feel if I dropped to your level and made a derogatory comment about you every post you make?

Because that's how you act, and that certainly is manly, right?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: do what (most of) the rest of us do... pity paratech new [Re: greybeard]
#286334 - 05/15/12 12:31 AM Attachment: 581807_10151082067738835_84881853834_13147796_880783633_n.jpg 50 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: A chart for us all new [Re: Hizzout]
#286337 - 05/15/12 12:38 AM

It gets difficult when you have a stalker who trolls every post you make. Its like having a conversation that's constantly interrupted by someone spouting vulgarities.

If I trolled every post he made, I'd get banned, but its ok for Gor to be an ass and stalk me for whatever reason I dunno.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: A chart for us all new [Re: greybeard]
#286350 - 05/15/12 02:20 AM

> It gets difficult when you have a stalker who trolls every post you make. Its like
> having a conversation that's constantly interrupted by someone spouting vulgarities.
>
> If I trolled every post he made, I'd get banned, but its ok for Gor to be an ass and
> stalk me for whatever reason I dunno.

I don't have a teenage daughter, so I'm not used to so much drama exploding out of nothing, but I'll try to be good.

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: A chart for us all new [Re: Gor]
#286351 - 05/15/12 02:47 AM

Teenage girls are at least better than you as they don't harass people anonymously on the net.

Like I said it must be pathetic to have nothing better to do than anonymously harass someone on the net.

Maybe you ought to get a better hobby?

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

stfu you 2... new [Re: greybeard]
#286358 - 05/15/12 03:59 AM Attachment: NowKissBlackSS.png 49 KB (0 downloads)

shut the fluff up, and

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#286362 - 05/15/12 04:19 AM

> Teenage girls are at least better than you as they don't harass people anonymously on
> the net.
>
> Like I said it must be pathetic to have nothing better to do than anonymously harass
> someone on the net.
>

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: stfu you 2... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#286363 - 05/15/12 04:21 AM

> shut the fluff up, and

If I wasn't married and straight, I'd gay marry him. He looks cuddly. If I was a fluffer, I'd probably like cuddly.

Hizzout
Send PM

#286374 - 05/15/12 04:56 AM

Quote:

Its like having a conversation that's constantly interrupted by someone spouting (insert annoyance here).

Pot meet Kettle....Kettle this is Pot.

Given your past on these forums, pulling the victim card here will get you little sympathy. Besides, people here have said much worse to you than Gor has and you've seemed to shake it off for the most part.

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: A chart for us all new [Re: Hizzout]
#286376 - 05/15/12 05:30 AM

I don't care what he thinks of me. I just would like to not have him post smart assed comments every time I post.

He can hate my guts for all I care, so can anyone else.

If I did what he did, I would get into trouble.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Loc: California
Send PM

#286381 - 05/15/12 06:28 AM

> I don't care what he thinks of me. I just would like to not have him post smart assed
> comments every time I post.
>
> He can hate my guts for all I care, so can anyone else.
>
>
>
> If I did what he did, I would get into trouble.

In the past 30 days, not counting today, you have posted 135 times. Of those...

... Gor has replied to you 4-5 times; of maybe one was questionable
... he did not reply to one thread where you started the thread.
... in one post you even complimented him on his shirt.

In the same time frame, again not counting today, he has posted 80 times; 75-76 which were not replies to you.

And you accused him of trolling in his first reply to you in this thread. Frankly, I don't know where it's coming from.

Maybe there's other times in the past where it's happened, and you're still holding that in your head; maybe there's missing deleted posts; I don't know (I'm not gonna research more than I already have).

But it's obvious to me that he's not making it "his goal to troll." And he's not posting anonymously, 'cause you know what he looks like.

If you don't like what he posts, stop fueling the flame.

If I have an entire group of people who say you're trolling with your religion posts, but we continue to leave you be simply on your word that you're not trolling, then I have to give everyone else the same benefit of the doubt.

You don't like it, ignore it.

And Gor... be nice.

GatKong
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

10 PRINT "OP" new [Re: Gor]
#286400 - 05/15/12 07:37 AM

20 PRINT "greybeard"
30 PRINT "Gor"
40 IF LETSITGO% <> "True" THEN GOTO 20
50 ELSE END

greybeard
MAME Fan
Send PM

I'll take your word for it... new [Re: Mr. Do]
#286482 - 05/15/12 06:11 PM

I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: A chart for us all new [Re: Mr. Do]
#286488 - 05/15/12 06:33 PM Attachment: anonymouse.jpg 127 KB (0 downloads)

> posting anonymously, 'cause you know what he looks like.
>

Attachment

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 55 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 7110