RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

President Tom: The liberals' Oreo(tm) [NSFW]
#282367 - 04/13/12 12:04 AM

President Tom makes Coke & public hair aficionado and affirmative action beneficiary Clarence "Slappy" Thomas seem black by comparison.

The good news? At least President Tom's tenure is limited.

The bad news? Slappy is there for life.

As Marv sez, "You can scream now if you want to."

--Bekki

EDIT 2012/04/13: Yes, I'm aware that both President Tom and Slappy won't be here forever. It's the finite nature of human mortality. With that in mind, four or eight years isn't much when compared to the average lifespan of a human being. A lifetime appointment within the Supreme Court is, regarding history, damn near forever. It's as high as the farce of "justice" within the god-ridden Unified Groups of AAmerica gets.

Edited by Bekki Doll (04/14/12 01:37 AM)

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Oh. It's that time isn't it? So who's president? (nt) new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282528 - 04/14/12 06:27 AM

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

Re: Indecision 2012? (nt) new [Re: mogli]
#282531 - 04/14/12 06:36 AM

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

No, I meant I don't pay attention.... new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282730 - 04/16/12 08:32 AM

and was wondering who was voted in. But I guess it's not quite THAT time yet, huh? Yeah, that's how much I pay attention, and I asked just for fuck's sake.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: No, I meant I don't pay attention.... new [Re: mogli]
#282734 - 04/16/12 08:46 AM

Quote:

and was wondering who was voted in. But I guess it's not quite THAT time yet, huh? Yeah, that's how much I pay attention, and I asked just for fuck's sake.

I'm not slamming ya. Really. It's not really much of a choice when the majority of the electorate is brainwashed to believe that the only two choices are the incumbent President Tom Oreo(tm) on the left and the soon-to-be teabagger on the right.

The minority of us who can see that for what it is are simply that: Minorities only within the numeric population size.

It's a zero-sum game. And I accept that. It's no wonder why the majority of people don't vote.

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: No, I meant I don't pay attention.... new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282934 - 04/17/12 05:10 AM

> It's a zero-sum game. And I accept that. It's no wonder why the majority of people
> don't vote.
>
> --Bekki

They shouldn't vote until the electoral college is shut down.

The Culture

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Get a room you two_nt new [Re: mogli]
#282938 - 04/17/12 05:20 AM

> > It's a zero-sum game. And I accept that. It's no wonder why the majority of people
> > don't vote.
> >
> > --Bekki
>
> They shouldn't vote until the electoral college is shut down.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#282943 - 04/17/12 05:27 AM

Quote:

They shouldn't vote until the electoral college is shut down.

Fat chance of that happening. Not with business and industry pulling the strings. That and historical apologists who want to keep it alive, "because that's how the system works."

Thank goodness my lifespan is finite. How close are we to "Idiotcracy"?

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#283132 - 04/18/12 11:03 PM

> They shouldn't vote until the electoral college is shut down.
>
> Fat chance of that happening. Not with business and industry pulling the strings.
> That and historical apologists who want to keep it alive, "because that's how the
> system works."
>
> Thank goodness my lifespan is finite. How close are we to "Idiotcracy"?
>
> --Bekki

Eh. I'm betting on self-replicating technology changing things in the next fifty years. Maybe less. Interesting times.

@Sune: um, I think we like it public. Ya all might learn somethin....

Hey, Bek....mmmmmm.....yeah.

The Culture

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#283136 - 04/18/12 11:19 PM

Quote:

Eh. I'm betting on self-replicating technology changing things in the next fifty years. Maybe less. Interesting times.

Be very careful what you wish for. Your wishes may come true. ;-)

Quote:

Hey, Bek....mmmmmm.....yeah.

Well, we're all mortal. I accept my own mortality. Along with only the bitter truth of death is that the only benefit is that I wouldn't have to endure being a witness to the further de-evolution of the human species and living within it.

But don't take that as a huge dark cloud. I expect to live a very long time, raising a little Cain along the way. I just take the good along with the bad. There's still a lot of very good people and things within this vast universe. :-)

Besides, I find a lot of pleasure in exploring the fringe. Not many people can handle it. Hunter S. Thompson tried his best. And I'm sure you know of a name or two that succumbed to that painful realization that causes them to lose all hope. It's that hope that drives me.

Millions are trapped within The Matrix as we speak. I'm glad to be outside of it. :-)

--Bekki

greybeard
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/27/10
Send PM

Re: Indecision 2012? (nt) new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283137 - 04/18/12 11:33 PM

Its no decision if you don't have an ID. I have a driver's license, but many people don't have an ID. Charline is going to get an ID, but not before the primaries, as if the primaries mean squat in PA at this point.

I also don't like the fact you have to pick a politician of your party. I wanted to vote for Hilary Clinton last election. I didn't like McLiberal 'er McCain, or OCarter 'er Obama.

At this point I don't like Obama or Romney. I'm thinking of doing a write in for Mudges *the cat I posted a while back* as my way of saying I voted for none of the above.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Indecision 2012? (nt) new [Re: greybeard]
#283142 - 04/19/12 12:06 AM

Quote:

Its no decision if you don't have an ID. I have a driver's license, but many people don't have an ID. Charline is going to get an ID, but not before the primaries, as if the primaries mean squat in PA at this point.

Down here in tha SBT (red-area/neck South Buffalo Township) there really isn't much to the electorate. You don't really need an ID: It's as if the old ladies who supervise the Diebold "election" know everyone. And, if you do need an ID, such as if you're new and just moved into tha SBT, you can simply register in Kittanning where they'll mail out a small little card that can be used as ID at the polling place.

The gripe I have is that there are no more ballots anymore. It's all a bunch of smoke'n'mirrors via easily-hacked Diebold touchscreens (I'll neither confirm nor deny to such hacking for obvious reasons). No paper trail. No mess. The body is probably rotting in one of those holes near Las Vegas, Nevada.

Quote:

At this point I don't like Obama or Romney. I'm thinking of doing a write in for Mudges *the cat I posted a while back* as my way of saying I voted for none of the above.

Michael Moore once suggested voting for Ficus. As in the tree. I'd nominate and vote for Moochie, my big ol' tabby, because only a big ol' out-of-touch meanie would be able to resist rubbing her fuzzy belly and her purring....mmmmmmmmm...

...oh, and Moochie is an atheist too. She has never expressed a belief within some nonsensical and non-existent deity. She does believe in me, though. And Ficus is also a heathen atheist as well. :-)

--Bekki

EDIT: The thought occurred to me right now is that homeless people don't have a say. Most voter registration requires a residential address. So for those exploring voter disenfranchisement there's another one for ya.

Edited by Bekki Doll (04/19/12 02:38 AM)

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: President Tom: The liberals' Oreo(tm) [NSFW] new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283165 - 04/19/12 03:13 AM

> President Tom makes Coke & public hair aficionado and affirmative action beneficiary
> Clarence "Slappy" Thomas seem black by comparison.

I'm kind of disappointed in you. Why do you feel the need to refer to the president with a derogatory racial epithet?

You don't like it when people on the far (religious) right insinuate (or outright say) that homosexuals are into pedophilia or bestiality.

If you don't like Obama or agree with things he does or says, fine. Just say so. But don't make it a racial thing. It just makes you look childish. I thought you were above this.

For the record, I don't like any politicians on either side. I think they're all corporate-owned lying scumbags. Every last one of them.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Indecision 2012? (nt) new [Re: greybeard]
#283171 - 04/19/12 04:39 AM

> Its no decision if you don't have an ID. I have a driver's license, but many people
> don't have an ID. Charline is going to get an ID, but not before the primaries, as if
> the primaries mean squat in PA at this point.

It's over, yes. I generally expect that I'll have absolutely no reason to vote in the primary, as there is usually only one candidate for each position, and the Presidential race is long since decided.

> I also don't like the fact you have to pick a politician of your party. I wanted to
> vote for Hilary Clinton last election. I didn't like McLiberal 'er McCain, or OCarter
> 'er Obama.

That's state law. Most of the stuff about who you can choose and how the votes are counted is determined at state level, meaning that there is at least some chance of improvement, if people actually tried. I've never tried to get a state law changed, or even a local one.

> At this point I don't like Obama or Romney. I'm thinking of doing a write in for
> Mudges *the cat I posted a while back* as my way of saying I voted for none of the
> above.

Voting for someone who actually stands a chance of winning is the smallest effort you can make to influence policy.
Voting for someone who can't win, because s/he either isn't an actual person or isn't a candidate in enough districts, is not even a symbolic gesture, as no one sees it.
Voting for anyone other than a Republican or Democrat is useless until after the state laws (of many states) have successfully been changed to divide electoral votes proportionally among candidates rather than the "winner-takes-all" method most states employ. There is essentially no movement on this front.
Not voting at all is ceding policy decisions entirely to whatever evil one might imagine is in control.

When November comes, I'll vote for whichever of the two viable Presidential candidates has less frequently declared an intent to take money and liberty away from people, and/or more frequently expressed a desire to do the opposite.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: President Tom: The liberals' Oreo(tm) [NSFW] new [Re: krick]
#283183 - 04/19/12 08:18 AM

Quote:

I'm kind of disappointed in you.

I never asked to be a role model. And,, if you think I am, you have some very serious personal problems that need attended to. Pronto.

Quote:

Why do you feel the need to refer to the president with a derogatory racial epithet?

Because I can. And I've been doing that for YEARS!

Quote:

You don't like it when people on the far (religious) right insinuate (or outright say) that homosexuals are into pedophilia or bestiality.

You missed the point: I don't care what other people insinuate. It's peoples' right to do so or not. I pay them no mind with no guilt on my part.

Quote:

If you don't like Obama or agree with things he does or says, fine. Just say so. But don't make it a racial thing. It just makes you look childish. I thought you were above this.

So what? We all have to live with ourselves, eh? I have to live with myself every day for the rest of my natural human life. Bollocks regarding what other people, including you, think of me.

Or rather, "claim" to think.

I am who I am. Deal with it, pink boy.

Quote:

Poster: krick
"For the record, I don't like any politicians on either side. I think they're all corporate-owned lying scumbags. Every last one of them."

You just negated every single paragraph that you posted prior to this'un! Why in whatever's fruit-flyin' name would you care one way or the other? Are ya stupid'r'sumpthin'?

Does it hurt your feelings that I poke fun and ridicule at President Tom and this useless two-party political system with a rather dull stick within a forum that isn't meant for such topical discussion?

Does it bother you that there may be people out there, no matter how few or numerous, who share my point of view?

Does it bother you that I just don't care whose "feelings" get hurt when I articulate that point of view?

Does it bother you that I work upon the accepted guideline that we're all mature adults here and can handle the occasional ideological hit?

How's yer cup, ya hypocrite?

P.C.: Complete douchebags. Or maybe not. For douchebags are at least good for something.

--Bekki

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: President Tom: The liberals' Oreo(tm) [NSFW] new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283184 - 04/19/12 08:33 AM

word to krick. Never cross Jezebel, for thou shalt never be forgiven.

Edited by Tom Braider (04/19/12 09:24 AM)

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#283259 - 04/20/12 04:38 AM

Blech. Scifi is worse than ever.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#283266 - 04/20/12 06:25 AM

Quote:

Blech. Scifi is worse than ever.

It's that or, for example, realizing that you're a clone. I'm sure it can go any way here. I'd be wary of having a "Wake me before quitting time" T-shirt or something to that effect. ;-)

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#283342 - 04/21/12 02:47 AM

> Blech. Scifi is worse than ever.
>
> It's that or, for example, realizing that you're a clone. I'm sure it can go any way
> here. I'd be wary of having a "Wake me before quitting time" T-shirt or something to
> that effect. ;-)
>
> --Bekki

I think I'm out of the loop enough that I don't quite get what you're saying. That said....hahahah....memory is just stuff you remember. Being a clone wouldn't bother me. Or, in other words, in a twelve tone spelling, which is the prime set? That is, they only complement each other. Besides, then I could really suck my own dick.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#283478 - 04/22/12 03:48 AM

Quote:

I think I'm out of the loop enough that I don't quite get what you're saying.

'sallright. :-) I was thinking of the movie "Moon". It's an awesome little character study that happens to be a hard sci-fi flick. It's a great film to meditate upon.

Quote:

That said....hahahah....memory is just stuff you remember. Being a clone wouldn't bother me. Or, in other words, in a twelve tone spelling, which is the prime set? That is, they only complement each other. Besides, then I could really suck my own dick.

I like the idea of real-time hands-on fashion design. No need for a mannequin or other tailoring-aid. :-)

Of course, is the world ready for a bunch of shiny yet cynical colorful latex-clad Bekkis running, bouncin' around and acting like a buncha hams? One could only hope that the clones have short-lives. After all, replicants are close to human perfection but just as imperfectly human.

Now that I think about it, one Bekki is more than enough. Though, for some reason, I'm tempted to mail that purchase order to Tyrell Corporation. ;-)

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#283509 - 04/22/12 09:07 AM

> 'sallright. :-) I was thinking of the movie "Moon". It's an awesome little character
> study that happens to be a hard sci-fi flick. It's a great film to meditate upon.

Hard SF

> Of course, is the world ready for a bunch of shiny yet cynical colorful latex-clad Bekkis running, bouncin' around and acting like a buncha hams? One could only hope that the clones have short-lives. After all, replicants are close to human perfection but just as imperfectly human.

In a proper world, the latex has to come off. So why wear it in the first place? Git nekkid, wench.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#283570 - 04/22/12 11:58 PM

Quote:

In a proper world, the latex has to come off. So why wear it in the first place? Git nekkid, wench.

Ah, but wearing skintight latex is like being naked without being naked (provided the latex isn't translucent), a great feature especially when taking a stroll outside. That and it's shiny and colorful too. Or just opt for shiny jet-black. Compared to other textiles it is rather low-maintenance. Though it is very important to wash and dry it after wearing, which is easily done in the shower.

Yeah. It does have to come off now and then. You're right. :-)

--Bekki

Edited by Bekki Doll (04/23/12 12:03 AM)

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in? <nt> new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283576 - 04/23/12 01:02 AM

I'm beginning to think there is no hope for society.

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

Re: President Tom: The liberals' Oreo(tm) [NSFW] new [Re: krick]
#283577 - 04/23/12 01:06 AM

>
> For the record, I don't like any politicians on either side. I think they're all
> corporate-owned lying scumbags. Every last one of them.

And that is the truth!

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in? <nt> new [Re: italie]
#283584 - 04/23/12 01:42 AM

Quote:

Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in?

Now why would you want that to happen? Besides, I neither do breathplay nor edgeplay for that matter. I like risks as I explore the fringe but I know my limits and play safe accordingly.

Besides, asphyxiation kills brain cells. I've seen too many instances where people impaled themselves upon that edge between pleasure and pain with deadly consequences. It's definitely not my idea of fun.

Quote:

I'm beginning to think there is no hope for society.

I don't know when human evolution hit its peak. But I can say that it's truly in decline. I might as well enjoy myself as it collapses further. Maybe even enjoy an oldskool arcade or console game or two. :-)

An interesting question: What is the ratio between the pleasure and pain available within this world?

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in? <nt> new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283608 - 04/23/12 04:17 AM

> Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in?
>
> Now why would you want that to happen? Besides, I neither do breathplay nor edgeplay
> for that matter. I like risks as I explore the fringe but I know my limits and play
> safe accordingly.

Ahn. People just go about it dumbly. You use your hand! Someone else's hand. Much harder to screw up/doesn't take much pressure, more intimate and touch-oriented, and it's directly connected with orgasm. That is, that's when you let off.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in? <nt> new [Re: mogli]
#283614 - 04/23/12 04:58 AM

Quote:

People just go about it dumbly.

You summed it up nicely. Throw in the risks regarding edgeplay, such as the "gaspers" who are hooked on getting off via breathplay (asphyxiation), and it becomes too risky. That's because the closer to the edge one is to passing out due to lack of oxygen the much more intense the orgasm is. The margin for error is very high even if the people have great communication and trust with each other.

I suppose it's a good way of weeding out the weak or simple-minded who wind up getting all awash in pleasure that they become stupid then do stupid things. But the very idea to me is just that repulsive just for a couple blissful seconds of climax: It's too much risk for the chance of no more payoffs and fun in the future. That's why I don't do that.

But I do like being disciplined and serving others, though. ;-)

I'm not against consensual kinky fun. All I ask is that people acknowledge the risks involved and know their own limits. No one is forcing 'em to do any of that. It's just that that edge winds up racking up its own body count and is a key reason why I'm disillusioned with that scene.

Yes, it is 100% true that it's possible to "screw" yer brains out that way. I like my brains. So I don't engage in that very risky activity.

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Don't you have some full bodied latex to be suffocating in? <nt> new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283861 - 04/26/12 03:43 AM

> People just go about it dumbly.
>
> You summed it up nicely. Throw in the risks regarding edgeplay, such as the "gaspers"
> who are hooked on getting off via breathplay (asphyxiation), and it becomes too
> risky.....So I don't engage in that very risky activity.
>
> --Bekki

I have no addictive tendencies, and don't engage with those who do.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: The threat of the hyper-hedonists. new [Re: mogli]
#283881 - 04/26/12 07:51 AM

Quote:

I have no addictive tendencies, and don't engage with those who do.

That's good. I've been in relationships with hyper-hedonists who just didn't know how to quit, much less care to. I may be weird, silly, and otherwise a decent person. But there are some places where I never want to go.

Like say, for example, someone who you thought you could trust decides to get off on controlled substances until they nearly OD. It doesn't matter to them about what happens after their fix. That's the problem with hyper-hedonists: They want all that pleasure right now and damn the consequences. Including death and a mourning dolly.

You're right to stay away from those people. Personally, I don't have the cash to fund those ER visits. That person in particular loved their fix more than my own love, understanding, respect and companionship. They are "All Beast". I had to break it off simply because I didn't want to be used as their life preserver within knee-deep water that they could easily rise up and walk out of, so to speak.

Really: It's either me or that "precious" fix. Choose one 'cause that person can't have both. It's heart-wrenching but there is really no other way other than that zero-tolerance ultimatum.

Besides, if anyone doesn't control their own self then they will be controlled by others. Usually by people hired by the State.

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: The threat of the hyper-hedonists. new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#283964 - 04/27/12 02:09 AM

> Besides, if anyone doesn't control their own self then they will be controlled by
> others. Usually by people hired by the State.
>
> --Bekki

Mmm.....I think it's simple genetics. The majority of people are made only a little broken. Some are just fucked. Then there's me (though there may be others....). Besides, if I put stock in free will, I'd have to start blaming people for their dysfunction, and then I'd have to do something about it.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#283991 - 04/27/12 08:26 AM

Quote:

Mmm.....I think it's simple genetics. The majority of people are made only a little broken. Some are just fucked. Then there's me (though there may be others....). Besides, if I put stock in free will, I'd have to start blaming people for their dysfunction, and then I'd have to do something about it.

I doubt the genetics angle for the sake of predestination overriding personal choice and responsibility. It just sounds like yet another excuse for bad behavior.

What ticks me off is that people don't get the full info on how engrossing certain pleasures are. All they are bombarded with are the horror stories. So, when they get their fix, they get their jollies and realize, "Hey! This feels really good! How can this be so bad?" That cynicism towards authorities badmouthing pleasurable things is magnified exponentially when that happens during adolescence. Mix substance use with raging hormones along with trying to fit in and it's a cocktail of failure.

Is it any wonder why the legal drinking age is 21 in the U.S.? Sadly, most people have their first alcoholic buzz before they reach that age. Recreational drugs, including alcohol, feel very good! That's why they're called recreational drugs! They're used solely for pleasure and/or "To feel good or better!"

I'm trying hard not to TL;DR here. I know the ways the system has failed and how corporations and governments profit from those failures. That alone would merit a whole pamphlet and I doubt The Looney Bin can handle such information overload. ;-)

We all have the capability to choose. Likewise, we all have to take personal responsibility for the outcomes those choices, whether good or bad. The system doesn't want that to happen or the gravy train of corruption based upon human suffering, confusion and ambivalence ends.

It all comes down to: "What do you really need?" and "What's your next move?"

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#284118 - 04/28/12 07:32 AM

> It all comes down to: "What do you really need?" and "What's your next move?"
>
> --Bekki

Your perspective is psychological - which is not fundamental - for exactly the reason you're discussing it. Some metacheese for ya.

Soo. I would put it more like: "how do you feel - and how do you want to feel?"

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#284135 - 04/28/12 08:43 AM

Quote:

Soo. I would put it more like: "how do you feel - and how do you want to feel?"

I like that. Most people want to feel good. And there are many ways for that pleasure which range from immediate fulfillment to long-term. All have consequences, both good and bad.

I'm willing to give everyone the nod that they can discern accordingly. It's much more optimistic than assuming that people are hardwired robots in need of a "good program".

Of course, for those into genuine arcade gaming history, there's no better "good program" than MAME. ;-)

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#284227 - 04/29/12 04:48 AM

> Soo. I would put it more like: "how do you feel - and how do you want to feel?"
>
> I like that. Most people want to feel good. And there are many ways for that pleasure
> which range from immediate fulfillment to long-term. All have consequences, both good
> and bad.
>
> --Bekki

No. There are consequences. Whether they're consequence you prefer, or even more so whether they're consequnces that are funxional, that's the question.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 70 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 5505