View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

ArcadEd
Regular
Reged: 10/20/03
Send PM

Retro Arcade League
#281037 - 03/31/12 06:57 AM

The new Retro Rumble website is up and we are starting up a few retro leagues. The first one that started today is a high score league. Get signed up soon so you don't fall a week behind the standings. It's free and all the info is on the website.

www.TheRetroRumble.com

Thanks,
Ed

-------------------------
Arcade-In-A-Box

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Retro Arcade League new [Re: ArcadEd]
#281048 - 03/31/12 05:32 PM

> The new Retro Rumble website is up and we are starting up a few retro leagues. The
> first one that started today is a high score league. Get signed up soon so you don't
> fall a week behind the standings. It's free and all the info is on the website.
>
> www.TheRetroRumble.com
>
> Thanks,
> Ed

D'oh, I was thinking of doing something similar for a while now. I was just going to do it in a thread on the boards here, but I never quite got around to it. Yours looks way more organized than I'd ever be, anyway.

I'm almost afraid to submit my first score. Without knowing roughly what people are getting, I'd be embarrassed to send in my best and find out it's an order of magnitude off what the top scores are.

ArcadEd
Regular
Send PM

Re: Retro Arcade League new [Re: DMala]
#281095 - 04/01/12 04:23 AM

> > The new Retro Rumble website is up and we are starting up a few retro leagues. The
> > first one that started today is a high score league. Get signed up soon so you
> don't
> > fall a week behind the standings. It's free and all the info is on the website.
> >
> > www.TheRetroRumble.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ed
>
> D'oh, I was thinking of doing something similar for a while now. I was just going to
> do it in a thread on the boards here, but I never quite got around to it. Yours looks
> way more organized than I'd ever be, anyway.
>
> I'm almost afraid to submit my first score. Without knowing roughly what people are
> getting, I'd be embarrassed to send in my best and find out it's an order of
> magnitude off what the top scores are.

Yeah, that's why I wanted to make it anonymous. Plus you get a point no matter what, even if you don't crack the top 5. I will probably only post the top 5 scores anyway, so no one will ever know how you did

Ed

Arcade-In-A-Box

ArcadEd
Regular
Send PM

Re: Retro Arcade League new [Re: ArcadEd]
#281107 - 04/01/12 04:53 AM

> The new Retro Rumble website is up and we are starting up a few retro leagues. The
> first one that started today is a high score league. Get signed up soon so you don't
> fall a week behind the standings. It's free and all the info is on the website.
>
> www.TheRetroRumble.com
>
> Thanks,
> Ed

I created a quick video about getting registered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExepkKaXmQY

Arcade-In-A-Box

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
2 registered and 482 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1597