jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Yes, it is Minecraft time again. new [Re: TriggerFin]
#280141 - 03/23/12 04:13 AM

> While waiting, enjoy:

Hey, whattya know, more blocks! Cool though.

Gat & Dmala, I know you guys have a lot on your respective plates (heh), but do drop in if you get the chance. We've been doing some pretty cool shiz on the server. Tfin's just about got Gat's hole filled back in, and I've been busy levelling the rest to bedrock level with TNT out to a radius of about 800m from spawn. Epic stuff

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Yes, it is Minecraft time again. new [Re: jeremymtc]
#280145 - 03/23/12 04:25 AM

> > While waiting, enjoy:
>
>
> Hey, whattya know, more blocks! Cool though.
>
> Gat & Dmala, I know you guys have a lot on your respective plates (heh), but do drop
> in if you get the chance. We've been doing some pretty cool shiz on the server.
> Tfin's just about got Gat's hole filled back in, and I've been busy levelling the
> rest to bedrock level with TNT out to a radius of about 800m from spawn. Epic stuff

I popped in for a few minutes last week. Rode some minecarts around and checked out a few things. It was night, though, so I couldn't see all that much, and I only had a few minutes.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Send PM

Re: Yes, it is Minecraft time again. new [Re: DMala]
#280146 - 03/23/12 04:36 AM

> > > While waiting, enjoy:
> >
> >
> > Hey, whattya know, more blocks! Cool though.
> >
> > Gat & Dmala, I know you guys have a lot on your respective plates (heh), but do
> drop
> > in if you get the chance. We've been doing some pretty cool shiz on the server.
> > Tfin's just about got Gat's hole filled back in, and I've been busy levelling the
> > rest to bedrock level with TNT out to a radius of about 800m from spawn. Epic stuff
>
>
> I popped in for a few minutes last week. Rode some minecarts around and checked out a
> few things. It was night, though, so I couldn't see all that much, and I only had a
> few minutes.

Was just trolling about filling in Gat's giant hole [clownpocket] and the TNT stuff, but would love to see you guys onboard again at some point. Good on you D.

Cheers.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#280201 - 03/23/12 05:40 PM

> Was just trolling about filling in Gat's giant hole [clownpocket] and the TNT stuff,
> but would love to see you guys onboard again at some point. Good on you D.
>
> Cheers.

Meh... you shouldn't have spoiled the suprise... now I know how the book ends.

:P

I WANT to get on and play, I have like 8 things on my plate. Wrapping up most of it the next couple weeks, then I should have some time again.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Send PM

Re: Yes, it is Minecraft time again. new [Re: GatKong]
#280251 - 03/24/12 03:04 AM

> Meh... you shouldn't have spoiled the suprise... now I know how the book ends.
>

Well, I kind of thought better of it - don't want to have our gracious host ragequit on us! Cheers.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

#280260 - 03/24/12 05:29 AM

> > Meh... you shouldn't have spoiled the suprise... now I know how the book ends.
> >
>
> Well, I kind of thought better of it - don't want to have our gracious host ragequit
> on us! Cheers.
>

Maybe delete a few chunks...

Nah. If I really want a mooshroom, I'll just have to start walking forever to find them elsewhere.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 173 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1750