MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1 | 2 | >>

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: mancinii]
#278396 - 03/07/12 09:22 AM

Cool. Well hopefully the roms are still good. I can't tell from the video because it's not syncing but some text looks odd and I can't speak Portuguese to tell what you are saying.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: mancinii]
#278397 - 03/07/12 09:23 AM

Thanks I got them, can you tell me how you want the credits? Like last time including Marcello Mancini, Silvio Finotti, Augusto Garcia? I'm not sure how long it will take before it's added but I will send them to the right people now.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/31/11
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: Smitdogg]
#278398 - 03/07/12 09:26 AM

because it's not syncing

The monitor is not good

So is not synchronizing with the frequency 15 kHz

The man in the video is my friend(AUGUSTO GARCIA)

"I will send them to the right people now"

I'm delirious with joy!

A lot of emotion, I do not know how to thank

Augusto Garcia, Silvio Finotti e MArcello Mancini

thanks

Edited by mancinii (03/07/12 09:34 AM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278399 - 03/07/12 09:31 AM

Right now I just need to know how you want the credits done but I am curious what he was saying in the video about the little black box thing with the wires coming out. High res pcb pics might end up being needed later. The wiring looks a little crazy.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: Smitdogg]
#278400 - 03/07/12 09:38 AM Attachment: fantastic.JPG 2765 KB (3 downloads)

"about the little black box thing with the wires coming out"

is resistive network

ATENTION:BOARDSET identical MOON CRESTA

1 x Z80
2 x AY-3-8910
Runs on a modified bootleg Mooncresta (Super Star Crest from Taito do Brazil).

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Edited by mancinii (03/07/12 10:05 PM)

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278401 - 03/07/12 09:42 AM Attachment: fantastic2.JPG 2919 KB (3 downloads)

photos good resolution

Attachment

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278402 - 03/07/12 09:47 AM Attachment: fantastic3.JPG 2896 KB (2 downloads)

The wiring looks a little crazy.

This wiring is needed to transform Playing BOARD moon cresta

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278434 - 03/07/12 10:58 PM

OK thanks for the pics and credits list. No need to thank me, I didn't do anything. The person to thank will be whoever adds it to mame, probably hap like last time? But I'm not sure who will do it yet.

Thanks for getting us the dump, it's hard to believe that board still exists. Please keep finding rare games like this there in Brazil. We have hardly any arcade game connections there at all.

Lord Nightmare
Speech Synth Berzerker
Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: PA, USA
Send PM

#278436 - 03/07/12 11:19 PM

> Augusto Garcia, Silvio Finotti e MArcello Mancini
>
> thanks

Oh! Tell Silvio I said hi, and yes the recent votrax stuff does involve the chip he sent as the source for sc-01 (non-a) rom data.

LN

"When life gives you zombies... *CHA-CHIK!* ...you make zombie-ade!"

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278441 - 03/08/12 01:28 AM Attachment: Marquees.jpg 49 KB (4 downloads)

" No need to thank me, I didn't do anything"

Yes you did! All you guys have done and are doing

Attention, sympathy, receptivity, and virtue will never forget

Thanks to all of you forum

"The person to thank will be whoever adds it to mame, probably hap like last time? But I'm not sure who will do it yet."

The master hap, has been consulted and would probably not have time and working conditions in the driver

He (hap) is in my heart for helping the driver and made GALACTICA

Thank hap!

"Please keep finding rare games like this there in Brazil. We have hardly any arcade game connections there at all."

I have several dumpadas roms that are in Portuguese!

Clones are known games

Kong

Time Pilot

and other

Can I send you by email?

Thanks

would be wonderful to be able to review all these games that were designed exclusively by TAITO OF BRAZIL

Example: Speed ​​Racer and Formula 1

Kong, the game made for Brazil was unique and different games that ran out of BRAZIL

It would be awesome power them revealed

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278442 - 03/08/12 01:38 AM

> " No need to thank me, I didn't do anything"
>
> Yes you did! All you guys have done and are doing
>
> Attention, sympathy, receptivity, and virtue will never forget
>
> Thanks to all of you forum
>
>
> "The person to thank will be whoever adds it to mame, probably hap like last time?
> But I'm not sure who will do it yet."
>
>
> The master hap, has been consulted and would probably not have time and working
> conditions in the driver
>
> He (hap) is in my heart for helping the driver and made GALACTICA
>
> Thank hap!
>
>
> "Please keep finding rare games like this there in Brazil. We have hardly any arcade
> game connections there at all."
>
>
> I have several dumpadas roms that are in Portuguese!
>
> Clones are known games
>
> Kong
>
> Time Pilot
>
> and other
>
>
> Can I send you by email?
>
> Thanks
>

Awesome, yes please send me everything you dump to my email, and let me know the credits list for them each time. You can email me the pcb pics too, that helps the developers.

> would be wonderful to be able to review all these games that were designed
> exclusively by TAITO OF BRAZIL
>
> Example: Speed ​​Racer and Formula 1
>
> Kong, the game made for Brazil was unique and different games that ran out of BRAZIL
>
> It would be awesome power them revealed

Unless the manufacturer/copyright on the title screen is Taito do Brasil, there won't be a way to sort them together in a frontend by default, but you should be able to add them all into a favorites list to keep them sorted together in your frontend. If you have special info about games being made by them though you can submit it to history.dat and it will show up in frontends that support it, but that doesn't give it a sorting option if that is what you are looking for.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278444 - 03/08/12 02:28 AM

Dear Smitdogg

Have sent you an email with all the roms

Pinball
and
video games that belonged to the TAITO Brazil

The dump was made by the technician worked on the taito Brazil(Silvio Maebato)

credits:Silvio Maebato, Silvio Finotti, Augusto Garcia, Marcello Mancini

Thanks

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278445 - 03/08/12 02:36 AM

Legendary list of dumps, thanks so much. I found someone interested in getting them in mame (Dave Haywood). He already has started the work.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278446 - 03/08/12 02:45 AM

I'm not sure if it's possible to find any info on these, but if you can, let me know. If any are like Fantastic and hacked a game to run on hardware the original wasn't designed for, it may not be possible to get it running in mame without knowing what they did with the hardware.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278451 - 03/08/12 03:17 AM

" I'm not sure if it's possible to find any info on these, but if you can, let me know"

Augusto Garcia is in possession of the board FANTASTIC

I can pass your email address for him?

He can clarify any doubts on the functioning of the game

thank you

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278452 - 03/08/12 03:21 AM

I mean the dumps you sent today, we already have pics of Fantastic's hardware, though some questions might arise about it still, I'll let you know if they do. But the roms you just sent where we don't have pcb pics, some of those ones might not be able to be added working if Taito do Brasil had them running on hardware that was different from the original (Japan) versions' if we don't know what it is.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278456 - 03/08/12 03:46 AM

ok,

The taito of Brazil made ​​changes in some games (one is a fantastic example)

But others who had only had changes in language characters translated into Portuguese

Watch this video, I did replace the original rom for the TAITO OF BRAZIL

Example: Space Invaders Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f-GcDkf7jg

I tried doing it with the KONG and could not

I hope that David or someone can

I have no words to describe my joy and anxiety to review these games in Portuguese
thanks, thanks

Edited by mancinii (03/08/12 03:49 AM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278496 - 03/08/12 05:26 PM

Can you check and redump the prom 74G138 in Fantastic? It might be good but it is suspicious and currently giving pastel colors. What are you dumping it as?

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278511 - 03/08/12 10:35 PM

"Can you check and the prom redump 74G138 in Fantastic?"

Yes, the board with this AUGUSTO, and Finotti (both have a boardset)

This dump the prom was "ready" before

I knew that the colors were pastel

The Finotti is proposed to read again the eproms (the previous reading was made by Augusto)

I'll ask for one to read the prom 74G138

David succeeded!

Fantastic I saw on the screen!

I'm so thrilled that I am without words to describe the feeling

THANKS ALL

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278578 - 03/09/12 03:11 AM Attachment: fantastic tela.jpg 8 KB (1 downloads)

A lot of emotion relive childhood

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278580 - 03/09/12 03:14 AM

I'm happy about it too. I owned a Galaga machine in the 80s, it will be neat to see the version you guys played in Brazil. I hope he will work on the other dumps you sent me next. Good stuff, some of it is priceless to me. Totally impossible to source.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278586 - 03/09/12 03:36 AM

Dear Smitdogg

I sent an email to all my friends (including you) stating that great emulation

I wrote praise and thanks to y'all

Thank you for providing us with such joy

hugs

Edited by mancinii (03/09/12 03:37 AM)

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278862 - 03/11/12 08:37 AM

Friends I'm happy

I managed to turn a boardset TAITO TVN is originamente B & W in color (RGB)

I thought it was not possible, but I got it done

watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r04-0z-vZIY&feature=youtu.be

thanks

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#278907 - 03/11/12 08:03 PM

We're having a lot of problems with bitrot and incompleteness on the dumps you sent me from the Apple II disk. Can you check through yours and your friends' pcb collections for more dumps? If you guys have any of the boards for the games you sent (or anything else you haven't submitted) please dump them and send them to me. Also, do you have places in Brazil where you can buy old arcade boards?

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#278920 - 03/11/12 09:20 PM

"We're having a lot of problems with bitrot and incompleteness on the dumps you sent me from the Apple II disk"

Sorry, these dumps were our "salvation", unfortunately these PCBs are extremely rare here in Brazil

I bought my 2 boardsets in a place far from where I live.

The gentleman who sold me had enough "junk." You saw the state of conservation that was one of my layers TAITO?

The Brazilian, for reasons socio-economic and cultural dislike of the past military regime, then not learned to preserve "their memories." The Brazilian always wanted to forget the past, this is reality, unfortunately Everything was very difficult, whatever "leftover" turned into a bargaining chip or trash it ..

Now, times have changed and the mentality has changed a lot.

I, for example, talk to enough people in the UK (where I bought my boardset functional) and I was very glad to find you guys MAME

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279196 - 03/14/12 02:37 AM

http://caesar.logiqx.com/php/mameinfo.php?id=indianbt

Dear Smitdogg

Sorry again to harp on the subject (you may have read the beginning of this topic)

Hardware (PCB) of Indian Battle?

need a lot of diagrams, images and details PCBs

Especially the sound layer

In CAESAR site says the Guru was in possession of that hardware (Indian battle)

sorry, you could talk to the GURU?

I will be eternally grateful for your help

thank you

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#279197 - 03/14/12 02:45 AM

I can ask him if he wrote a readme about it but if he has I'd expect it to already be in the source and I don't see it there. He's busy and I highly doubt he will write something up for anyone. I might be able to get pcb pictures but the board, if he still has it, would be boxed up and he already has a long backlog of work so, I probably can't get anything, but I'll ask.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279198 - 03/14/12 03:05 AM

"He's busy and I highly doubt he will write something up for anyone. I might be able to get pcb pictures but the board, if he still has it, would be boxed up and he already has a long backlog of work so, I probably can't get anything, but I'll ask"

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/use...leGalactica.JPG

Thanks, what you have done for us is priceless, David is doing a magnificent job with the SET roms.

On behalf of all the Brazilian people, I thank you again for your help in being able to recover all these games that were part of our culture

I'm pretty sure that the layer of sound is equal to the picture above

The Guru seeing this photo recognize as PCB INDIAN BATTLE?

thanks

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#279199 - 03/14/12 03:08 AM

I don't know. I highly doubt he has read this thread. He has dozens of pcbs he hasn't even had time to dump yet. I sent him an email about Indian Battle so, maybe we will get info/pics and maybe we won't.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279200 - 03/14/12 03:18 AM

" I highly doubt he has read this thread"

I hope that he explain what the extra layer of sound that belongs to the Indian battle

I need to make sure that the extra layer is kind of brick or something different from the image above

thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

#279215 - 03/14/12 01:37 PM

I thought were not allowed to be requesting roms on this message board?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: ]
#279219 - 03/14/12 02:14 PM

Your next troll and you're banned.

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

#279244 - 03/14/12 09:14 PM

> I need to make sure that the extra layer is kind of brick or something different from
> the image above

Aquele tijolo preto e um leitor de ROMs. Não tem a ver com o som.

S

ScaledSprite
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/12/12
Send PM

I love you *nt* new [Re: Smitdogg]
#279245 - 03/14/12 09:29 PM

en tee

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: videos of Galactica - discrete audio and an entry for MAMETesters too new [Re: Sune]
#279266 - 03/14/12 10:20 PM

great Sune

Welcome to the forum again

I was missing you

The brick is not a player roms
explain: To read a rom has to first pass through the layer of processing

The brick in this soquetado ci 74174, a component that "help" to 74677 to make the sounds

Traduzindo: Este tijolo é um complemento ou substituto da camada de som, ou seja, ele faz sozinho todo o trabalho de reprodução dos sons.

Quem me disse isso foi um tecnico ingles que vende PCBS e tem grande experiencia.

Porem ele nunca viu um PCB da indian battle

Este "tijolo" pertence a uma INVADERS REVANCHE, observe que a camada é identica a da Galactica(space invaders part ll) é a PVN0004

Abraços e obrigado por retornar e ajudar no forum

redk9258
Regular
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

#279283 - 03/14/12 11:03 PM

> Your next troll and you're banned.

Will you ban him if I troll?

Derrick Renaud
Discrete Coder
Reged: 10/18/03
Loc: The Local Pub
Send PM

Indian Battle Music Board new [Re: mancinii]
#279554 - 03/18/12 02:27 PM Attachment: ib.JPG 49 KB (2 downloads)

Here is a pic of the Indian Battle music board. I do not have a pic of it attached to the main board.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Do not p-mail me for help compiling my updates, ask on the board.
Do not request sound for your favorite game. I work on whatever, when I get around to it.
If you have schematics for discrete sound games not easily found on the net, I would be interested.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Indian Battle Music Board new [Re: Derrick Renaud]
#279601 - 03/19/12 03:26 AM

Great thank you Derrick

What happened is what I feared

This board is not "commercial" was "made" just for the sound (the music of the little Indians ..)

This easy to copy, but it will be necessary on the details of the solder

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279715 - 03/20/12 10:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXD8nTa2CDY&feature=youtu.be

Fantastic esta em operação!!

Muito obrigado a vocês todos do MAME TEAM

Obrigado
Obrigado
Obrigado

Thanks
Thanks
thanks

Nunca esquecerei esse momento

Parabens a todos!!

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279796 - 03/21/12 03:26 AM

RECORDAR é viver!!

MATEI AS SAUDADES!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DDb23dNOhA&feature=youtu.be

Bem vindo FANTASTIC

Nem se compara a GALAGA!!

É muito mais dificil..

Obrigado a todos

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#279829 - 03/21/12 08:13 AM

Grandmaster Derrick

I'm searching the internet and found the comment in the GURU related to PCB indian battle

"The PCB is a converted Taito color Space Invaders PCB, just like our friend Indian Battle. Pretty unexciting stuff, really"

The only person who can help us be the GURU

sorry, I know I'm abusing the kindness and attention of you all

I am a very stubborn man and not give up

I will be eternally grateful if you could intercede and talk to him

The master Smitdogg also is helping(email sent to the guru) and I always thank

thank you

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#281447 - 04/04/12 06:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2NuVM2C078&feature=youtu.be

Galactica DELIVERY

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#286712 - 05/17/12 06:26 AM

Dear Smitdogg

It is with great pleasure that I offer the original roms SPACE RANGER

Any questions let me know

thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgogKDKW0VE&feature=youtu.be

see video

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#286714 - 05/17/12 06:28 AM

Fantastic, dude, I gotta news post this.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: D's thoughts new [Re: Derrick Renaud]
#288913 - 06/08/12 03:23 AM Attachment: Galactica OFICIAL.jpg 59 KB (0 downloads)

Dear Derrick , could you confirm that the background music of INDIAN BATTLE are generated "cool" or is it a recording?

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Sune
Connected
Send PM

Re: D's thoughts new [Re: mancinii]
#288916 - 06/08/12 04:06 AM

> Dear Derrick , could you confirm that the background music of INDIAN BATTLE are
> generated "cool" or is it a recording?

Generated "cool"?

Eu acho que ele não vai entender essa pergunta

S

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: D's thoughts new [Re: Sune]
#288917 - 06/08/12 04:13 AM Attachment: Galactica com placar meio a meio.jpg 58 KB (0 downloads)

Grande SUNE!!

Eu perguntei se a MUSICA de fundo da Indian Battle é "fresco", ou seja, é gerada conforme OS MOVIMENTOS do jogo?

Ou é GRAVADO? Tipo TOCA a musica de tempos em tempos?

Eu pergunto, pois QUANDO EU JOGO a galactica pelo driver da INDIAN battle, OS MOVIMENTOS DOS AVIÕES são SINCRONIZADOS com o respectivo SOM DOS RONCOS DOS AVIÕES.

No caso NÃO É UMA GRAVAÇÃO, são sons gerados na hora...

Eu queria que o Derrick confirmasse, pq é importante para que eu FAÇA UMA COPIA DA PLACA EXTRA

Obrigado e saudações

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Loc: California
Send PM

Sune... translate please... new [Re: mancinii]
#288919 - 06/08/12 04:27 AM

> Grande SUNE!!
>
> Eu perguntei se a MUSICA de fundo da Indian Battle é "fresco", ou seja, é gerada
> conforme OS MOVIMENTOS do jogo?
>
> Ou é GRAVADO? Tipo TOCA a musica de tempos em tempos?
>
>
> Eu pergunto, pois QUANDO EU JOGO a galactica pelo driver da INDIAN battle, OS
> MOVIMENTOS DOS AVIÕES são SINCRONIZADOS com o respectivo SOM DOS RONCOS DOS AVIÕES.
>
> No caso NÃO É UMA GRAVAÇÃO, são sons gerados na hora...
>
> Eu queria que o Derrick confirmasse, pq é importante para que eu FAÇA UMA COPIA DA
> PLACA EXTRA
>
> Obrigado e saudações

Is there a way for someone to scan those two bezels and the marquee?

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

#288920 - 06/08/12 04:36 AM

> Hi, SIR smitd
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> I will be eternally grateful
>
>
> I have already sent an email with the roms

Got any Brazilian versions of Gradius, Salamander, or Parodius?

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Sune... translate please... new [Re: Mr. Do]
#288921 - 06/08/12 04:44 AM Attachment: galactic.jpg 29 KB (1 downloads)

Greetings! Mr. Do I need to make an extra copy of the card that gives the sound of snoring aircraft in diving:

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CWoN31NUsg

The Indian Battle of the driver is able to reproduce the sound!

When the game is put the roms galactica

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#288923 - 06/08/12 04:55 AM

> Grande SUNE!!
>
> Eu perguntei se a MUSICA de fundo da Indian Battle é "fresco", ou seja, é gerada
> conforme OS MOVIMENTOS do jogo?
>
> Ou é GRAVADO? Tipo TOCA a musica de tempos em tempos?

Okay I think I understand.

Marcello wants to know if the Indian Battle music board just continuously plays music independent of the game, or if it also generates any kind of sound effects/music that match or changes according to what is happening on the screen.

When he loads the Galactica ROMs in the Indian Battle driver, the emulated aux sound board adds an extra layer of sound effects to the game that his PCB doesn't play, this is why he's asking. Oh and because he wants to try to build the auxiliary sound PCB himself

Marcello, não da para descobrir isso só jogando Indian Battle em MAME? Eu não tenho o ROM, mas normalmente vc pode usar os controles de volume (TAB menu -> slider controls) para ajustar e assim separar os sons. Assim deve dar para saber quais sons são da placa auxiliar, não?

S

Sune
Connected
Send PM

Galactica artwork new [Re: Mr. Do]
#288924 - 06/08/12 05:01 AM

> Is there a way for someone to scan those two bezels and the marquee?

He already has them scanned, maybe not to Mr Do military specs

Just tell him what you need in English and I'll try to help with the communication if required.

S

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#288926 - 06/08/12 05:08 AM Attachment: Galactica BEZEL.png 4239 KB (2 downloads)

BEZEL

Attachment

Sune
Connected
Send PM

Aeeee vc falou grosso!! new [Re: mancinii]
#288927 - 06/08/12 05:09 AM

kkkk!

S

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Sune... translate please... new [Re: mancinii]
#288928 - 06/08/12 05:12 AM Attachment: GALACTICA E POLARIS.jpg 43 KB (0 downloads)

Cabinet

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#288929 - 06/08/12 05:26 AM

"Marcello, não da para descobrir isso só jogando Indian Battle em MAME? Eu não tenho o ROM, mas normalmente vc pode usar os controles de volume (TAB menu -> slider controls) para ajustar e assim separar os sons. Assim deve dar para saber quais sons são da placa auxiliar, não?"

Grande SUNE, acabei de fazer isso que vc disse e no slider controls CONSTA os seguintes opções:

SN76477 'snsnd'= Não acontece NADA aumentando o som
Samples 1= Nada, pois não tem samples mesmo na pasta
SAmples 2= Idem acima
Samples 3= Idem acima
SAmples 4= Idem acima
Samples 5= Idem acima

O diferencial, vem do que eu já sabia: DISCRETE!!

Esse sim, AUMENTANDO O VOLUME o som aparece forte, PODEMOS CONCLUIR QUE NÃO é gravado, né????

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#288932 - 06/08/12 05:39 AM

> Esse sim, AUMENTANDO O VOLUME o som aparece forte, PODEMOS CONCLUIR QUE NÃO é
> gravado, né????

Não sei se isso e evidencia....acho que se fosse som gravado iria aumentar do mesmo jeito..?

O codigo fonte do driver não revela nada não?

S

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#288933 - 06/08/12 05:45 AM

"Marcello wants to know if the Indian Battle music board just continuously plays music independent of the game, or if it also generates any kind of sound effects/music that match or changes according to what is happening on the screen.

When he loads the Galactica ROMs in the Indian Battle driver, the emulated aux sound board adds an extra layer of sound effects to the game that his PCB doesn't play, this is why he's asking. Oh and because he wants to try to build the auxiliary sound PCB himself "

Perfeita DEFINIÇÃO!!!

SUNE!!

É isso mesmo!!!

Ainda bem que vc me entendeu

Eu gostaria muito de encontrar alguem no mundo que tivesse essa placa em mãos, ao que me PARECE SOMENTE o GURU pode ajudar nessa

Será que falar com ele é TÃO DIFICIL ASSIM?

Essa conquista da placa EXTRA É A ULTIMA busca e parece que é a mais dificil tambem..

Eu só vou sossegar quando conseguir a PLACA EXTRA

VAmos em frente

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#288934 - 06/08/12 05:53 AM

"acho que se fosse som gravado iria aumentar do mesmo jeito..?

O codigo fonte do driver não revela nada não?"

Eu acho que se fosse SOM GRAVADO estaria na opção "SAMPLE VOLUME", coisa que não esta..

O que vem escrito é: DISCRETE ' discrete!

Já tentei ler TUDO QUE É codigo e NÃO APARECE nada e nem fala nada sobre isso.

O Smitdogg, se NÃO me engano, teria dito que não foi colocado as informações e ele não sabia porque

Vai ver que eu não sei procurar..

Abs

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#288935 - 06/08/12 06:15 AM

> Eu acho que se fosse SOM GRAVADO estaria na opção "SAMPLE VOLUME", coisa que não
> esta..

Pelo meu entendimento o "sample volume" e para samples carregados pelo MAME, quando o hardware não esta emulado e o MAME tem que usar samples.

Fora disso eu acho bem improvavel uma placa dessa epoca usando samples? Seria um circuito caro, com mais componentes? Sei la.

S

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#288937 - 06/08/12 06:22 AM

Você esta certo, o que eu sei é que as roms da galactica possuem os codigos que geram os sons, isso é fato.

O guru é a salvação!!

Obrigado

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Galactica artwork new [Re: Sune]
#288938 - 06/08/12 06:28 AM

> > Is there a way for someone to scan those two bezels and the marquee?
>
> He already has them scanned, maybe not to Mr Do military specs
>
> Just tell him what you need in English and I'll try to help with the communication if
> required.
>
> S

Can these be scanned full-size, at 300dpi. It would take 4-8 parts to scan the whole bezel.

The picture above looks like a photo, not a scan.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#289428 - 06/14/12 01:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gdYfDOhkcQ

jamma arcade computer PCB original

mancinii
MAME Fan
Send PM

#294958 - 09/03/12 02:31 AM Attachment: Kamikaze.JPG 1252 KB (0 downloads)

photo taito do brasil

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Sune... translate please... new [Re: mancinii]
#294963 - 09/03/12 04:35 AM

Please start new threads for new games now. This thread is too big, it takes up most of the page when bumped and it's trouble just to find where the most recent post is so it needs to be locked.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >>

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 141 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 27984