Pages: 1

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

Pac-Man Battle Royale
#271044 - 12/16/11 04:30 AM

Anyone actually seen or played this yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man_Battle_Royale

Supposed to be 1 just a few minutes from me. If I get there 1st tomorrow(and it's true) I'll get some playtime and pix. Most likely someone has already beat me to it. Opinions?

But seriously, this will be in the next MAME right?

Later...

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

Budweiser
And you wonder why I drink !!!
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Arizona
Send PM

Re: Pac-Man Battle Royale new [Re: Bad A Billy]
#271045 - 12/16/11 04:54 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVLOYkLje2Q

Rehab is for quitters !!

Llaffer
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/04/11
Send PM

#271060 - 12/16/11 07:44 AM

I have an iPad app (I think it was free, don't know what it costs now) that plays the game, but 1 virtual D-pad is hard enough, 4 is a real PITA.

I've never seen an actual cabinet of it. If I ever see it, I would love to play it.

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

#271147 - 12/17/11 02:51 AM Attachment: IMG_20111216_120453.jpg 1042 KB (1 downloads)

I did get to play! Problem was that I had to go early in the day, like right after they opened. Playing it by yourself is not very much fun. You get 3 rounds and the game ends, So basically everytime I played I could be done real fast unless I wanted to mess around. Could beat the CPU no problem everytime and since it was early there was no one else there that would play with me(hehe). Definetly need the co-op action. I don't know if you get more rounds with more people playing or not. I'd hope to think that 1 gets to play until their 3 lives are gone and then play the CPU until the last player is out of men. Another big bummer: no scantily clad Pac-Gals giving stuff out & playing games. I think they were supposed to be there at 1 but I had to leave by 12:45. Should be a great game with a few friends along next time.

Later...

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#271179 - 12/17/11 08:43 AM

> I did get to play! Problem was that I had to go early in the day, like right after
> they opened. Playing it by yourself is not very much fun. You get 3 rounds and the
> game ends, So basically everytime I played I could be done real fast unless I wanted
> to mess around. Could beat the CPU no problem everytime and since it was early there
> was no one else there that would play with me(hehe). Definetly need the co-op action.
> I don't know if you get more rounds with more people playing or not. I'd hope to
> think that 1 gets to play until their 3 lives are gone and then play the CPU until
> the last player is out of men. Another big bummer: no scantily clad Pac-Gals giving
> stuff out & playing games. I think they were supposed to be there at 1 but I had to
> leave by 12:45. Should be a great game with a few friends along next time.
>
> Later...

Too bad about the Pac Gals... pics would have been nice.

I was checking out the locations page and, holy crap, when did this place open? http://www.pinballwizardarcade.com I must investigate and report back.

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Pac-Man Battle Royale new [Re: DMala]
#271181 - 12/17/11 09:21 AM

>
> I was checking out the locations page

He heh, it would make an awesome road trip to try and play PMBR in each of these locations ...

Moose

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 183 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4544