MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Archer season 2 - episode 9.
#269749 - 11/28/11 07:26 AM

Seriously, do yourself a favor.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Archer season 2 - episode 9. new [Re: italie]
#269751 - 11/28/11 08:13 AM

Archer is fantastic. One of my favorite shows. If you enjoy Archer, you'll probably like "Frisky Dingo", which is by the same people. They also did "Sealab 2021", though I don't think they really found their groove until the second or third season, but then it's off the hook.

Incidentally, the guy that does the voice for Archer (the main character) also does "Bob" on "Bob's Burgers", which I also happen to enjoy very much. Check it out some time.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: Archer season 2 - episode 9. new [Re: krick]
#269752 - 11/28/11 08:16 AM

> Archer is fantastic. One of my favorite shows. If you enjoy Archer, you'll probably
> like "Frisky Dingo", which is by the same people. They also did "Sealab 2021", though
> I don't think they really found their groove until the second or third season, but
> then it's off the hook.
>
> Incidentally, the guy that does the voice for Archer (the main character) also does
> "Bob" on "Bob's Burgers", which I also happen to enjoy very much. Check it out some
> time.

Have not seen any of them, added to the list. Thanks.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Archer season 2 - episode 9. new [Re: italie]
#269773 - 11/28/11 06:18 PM

Thanks for that; turning me on to Archer. I've watched all that Netflicks allows (if you see too much of it they blacklist you).

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 827 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1262