MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

pinzach
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/13/11
Send PM

Games of the Day listing on my MAMEBlog
#266030 - 10/10/11 06:51 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I added a new page to my MAMEZach blog. It simply lists all the posts I've written for Games of the Day. Now that there are a bunch, a few guys indicated it was a little hard to find them all (by scrolling or their labels), so now there is a tab at the top of the blog to go to a dedicated page that lists all the Games of the Day. From there you can click on any one to go to that day's post. Hope you find (or are reminded of) a new game to enjoy.

http://mamezach.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

Re: Games of the Day listing on my MAMEBlog new [Re: pinzach]
#266034 - 10/10/11 08:38 PM

What would really be cool is some alphabetic listing of all games playable in MAME with screen shots and descriptions/reviews. Of course the time it would take to accomplish this would be insanely massive.

Nice work on your blog. It's indeed a fun read

CptGuapo
Beat'em-ups Lover
Reged: 03/18/08
Loc: Off to Never Never Land
Send PM

Re: Games of the Day listing on my MAMEBlog new [Re: pinzach]
#266054 - 10/11/11 01:25 AM

Hey, your blog is damn cool! Hope it achieves its proper success it deserves. Articles very well written, topics quite relevant... Congrats.

"Mythology is what grownups believe, folklore is what they tell children and religion is both."

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 279 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1378