MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

super
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/03/04
Send PM

"Continental Circus (Japan)" not on Mame yet but on Taito Memories II Joukan (PS2) and there's a Youtube video of it.
#261226 - 08/01/11 07:10 PM

Here are the Youtube video links to prove it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKGvFlQsgJ4 (see 0:02 to 0:21 for copyright notice) (PS2)

The copyright notice for the "Continental Circus (Japan)" says:
(C) TAITO CORPORATION 1987
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hopefully that version will be emulated to Mame someday, lets hope for the best so "Gentlemen, start your engines!"

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: "Continental Circus (Japan)" not on Mame yet but on Taito Memories II Joukan (PS2) and there's a Youtube video of it. new [Re: super]
#261228 - 08/01/11 07:29 PM

OK you're not really taking a hint. You can edit one of your posts into a list if you want but you need to stop spamming with this stuff. I've been finding and buying games for MAME for over 10 years and I can tell you that these posts aren't going to help get the games in MAME. You have to find them for sale and/or buy. We already have lists of thousands of games that are undumped and even those don't help with locating and paying.

super
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/03/04
Send PM

Sorry folks new [Re: Smitdogg]
#261229 - 08/01/11 07:47 PM

I'm not really spamming with this stuff, sorry if you think that but I'm trying to help as best/much as I can and as truthfully I can be, I hope you understand that there's no hard feelings. I know I'll have to find them for sale and/or buy and I know that MAME already have lists of thousands of games that are undumped and even those who don't help with locating and paying. I just do the best that I can to help MAME, I shall go now for a while. Thank You Smitdogg and happy gaming to you and MAME

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 323 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1922