MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

chad0x001
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/27/11
Send PM

MameHub install stress
#260969 - 07/28/11 02:42 PM

Could not establish connection with MameHub server. ensure that the port entered is manually forwarded on your router and opened up on any firewalls. Please check for the Blog for details.

I cant find any details on the blog (or post a question there) can anyone help me?

My machine, I was able to install and run without any problems at all. My two sons machines - errors with this port.

Thanks!

Chad

chad0x001
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/27/11
Send PM

Re: MameHub install stress new [Re: chad0x001]
#260972 - 07/28/11 03:06 PM

can only 1 of us use this port at a time? if thats it, then we wont be able to play with each other :/ maybe there is another way we can play mame games against each other (in the same house but on different machines)

Firehawke
Manual Meister
Reged: 08/12/06
Send PM

Re: MameHub install stress new [Re: chad0x001]
#261021 - 07/29/11 10:39 AM

You only need to port forward if you're going out on the internet. If you're playing strictly on a LAN, then no port forwarding is needed.

---
Try checking the MAME manual at http://docs.mamedev.org

Waremonger
Reged: 01/18/05
Send PM

Re: MameHub install stress new [Re: Firehawke]
#261056 - 07/30/11 06:13 AM

> You only need to port forward if you're going out on the internet. If you're playing
> strictly on a LAN, then no port forwarding is needed.

For more detailed help with MAMEHub you should watch this and then go here if the video doesn't help.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 278 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1924