Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

Holy Cornholio
#260705 - 07/25/11 03:21 AM

http://www.guitarworld.com/video-beavis-and-butthead-return

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: Andrew]
#260708 - 07/25/11 03:36 AM

> http://www.guitarworld.com/video-beavis-and-butthead-return

I always thought the cartoon parts of Beavis and Butthead were annoying, but the commentary on videos was hilarious. I could totally see it working with reality shows, as well.

It always fascinated me that about half the audience for that show *got* the joke, and the other half *were* the joke. I knew guys in high school who did the annoying giggle and schtick non-stop all day long, to the point where it just became part of their personality. I think they really looked up to B&B as role models.

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: DMala]
#260724 - 07/25/11 05:41 PM

I just hope he releases the rest of them on DVD. If they had the videos in them that would be even better. The shows are actually decent. Grab the 3 dvd collections that are out there. The are really are the best of them. Mike Judge put it best in one of the inserts for the dvd sets. Something like "there are 3 groups of b&b videos the good ones, the ok ones and the crap, these are the good ones". Though I personally thought he left out some classics. Such as 'kick me in the jimmy'.

But remember "they are just cartoons"

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#260725 - 07/25/11 05:59 PM

If that's how good they will all be then wow, added to my (short) list of shows I watch. That was excellent, as good as any of the old episodes I remember or even better. They probably chose the best stuff for the preview though, maybe. Butt it was excellent.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: lharms]
#260729 - 07/25/11 06:36 PM

>Such as 'kick me in the jimmy'.

Holy crap! That one was hilarious! Then I had my own real life "kick me in the Jimmy" experience, and all I could think of at the time was Beavis and Butt head in gym class.

I used to study combat style karate, and was training under a Go Ju Ryo master who insisted I kick him in the jimmy. He had apparently learned to pull his testicles up into his body to protect them in combat... and sure and shit took a full on unflinching kick to the jimmy and then laughed at me. I think he ate nails for breakfast too, 'cuz he was the toughest most rapidly efficient old man of a fighter I ever met. He wanted me to learn how because (and I agree) the testicles are a huge liability in hand to hand combat... but I couldn't do it. Yeah. So DON'T kick ME in the jimmy, mkay.

twistyAdministrator
Space Lord
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#260748 - 07/25/11 10:28 PM

jumpmaniac81
Donkey Kong Maniac
Reged: 10/13/10
Loc: N.J.
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: twisty]
#260755 - 07/26/11 02:03 AM

AHHHHH! The classics.

I’m convinced Mario is a hobo.
He wakes up everyday in the same clothes, runs around in sewers, and collects coins for a living.
At the end of the day, he uses the coins to buy mushrooms

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: GatKong]
#260763 - 07/26/11 03:50 AM

> > Such as 'kick me in the jimmy'.
>
>
> Holy crap! That one was hilarious! Then I had my own real life "kick me in the Jimmy"
> experience, and all I could think of at the time was Beavis and Butt head in gym
> class.
>
> I used to study combat style karate, and was training under a Go Ju Ryo master who
> insisted I kick him in the jimmy. He had apparently learned to pull his testicles up
> into his body to protect them in combat... and sure and shit took a full on
> unflinching kick to the jimmy and then laughed at me. I think he ate nails for
> breakfast too, 'cuz he was the toughest most rapidly efficient old man of a fighter I
> ever met. He wanted me to learn how because (and I agree) the testicles are a huge
> liability in hand to hand combat... but I couldn't do it. Yeah. So DON'T kick ME in
> the jimmy, mkay.

Shades of Pei Mei.

"Ha Ha Ha"

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

Re: Holy Cornholio new [Re: lharms]
#260874 - 07/27/11 06:07 AM

> ...these are the good ones

Ah, I was wonderin' why they were "best of" sets and not complete.

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 271 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1631