MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high
#259921 - 07/14/11 08:14 AM

How we got into a situation where one fuckwit has this much power is a scary story. He has more power than the president, hands down. He pukes out some bullshit and every market goes off the charts. He could come out next week and say some surveys showed a bleak future and people could lose millions. Fucking Tardland.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

Re: Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high new [Re: Smitdogg]
#259944 - 07/14/11 07:23 PM

I agree, I think this market is being munipulated greatly. Record profits
but sales are way down, unemployment over 15 percent, people loosing their
homes, so where is all this big spending coming from? I don't see it in my
community. All the money that wall street owes the white house I truely feel
the white house is controlling whats going on market wise.

Too much spending by our goverment, 40 cents of every dollar our gov. spends
is borrowed, and they want to raise the limit to increase that 40 cents, I say
let it fall, I have went thru tough times and NEVER had anyone tell me my
problem came from spending too little. I think this is why the gov is controlling
wall street and the markets and keeping stock market numbers over inflated in order
to keep borrowing and at lower interest rates. Cant see very many countries willing
to loan is our stock market was down around 9000 with us and giving us low rates.

Common sense. if anyone of us could go to the bank for a loan and had the ability
to make our financial situation look good we too could get easier loans and lower
rates just like the gov does....

Its a house of cards, someday it will all come crashing down, cant hold up an economy
as large as ours with hot air and white house backed economists telling us next
quarter is going to be better only to find out they are WRONG... again....

Only here to annoy...

twistyAdministrator
Space Lord
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high new [Re: Renegade]
#259945 - 07/14/11 07:31 PM

> Record profits
> but sales are way down, unemployment over 15 percent, people loosing their
> homes, so where is all this big spending coming from? I don't see it in my
> community.

The bankers simply print it up out of thin air (which devalues the worth of the dollar), they then funnel it to their friends, and then finally stick this new "debt" on the backs of the public (which mathematically can never be repaid because all dollars are debt instruments, ie. "notes"). That's the scam in a nutshell - it's criminal operation, make no mistake about it.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high new [Re: Smitdogg]
#259949 - 07/14/11 08:38 PM

Don't mistaking rising prices in US Dollars as a good thing. It literally means the dollar's value is dropping because Bernanke smiled, so it costs more dollars to buy the gold/stock/commodity/food.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

Re: Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high new [Re: twisty]
#260026 - 07/15/11 07:05 PM

Exactly, more debt, and the goverment borrows more to cover the devalueation
of the dollar and then when they quit "public service" they go to work for
huge salaries for the companies (meryl lynch, etc) when they leave office OR
get huge donations from the companies, private donations from the board members
of these same companies. It's time to let the goverment default and take
all the low lifes with it. Lets see how meryl lynch does paying bonus's when
the goverment cant afford to give em money.

Only here to annoy...

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

Re: Bernanke smiled today so gold hit an all-time high new [Re: GatKong]
#260068 - 07/16/11 06:06 AM

> Don't mistaking rising prices in US Dollars as a good thing. It literally means the
> dollar's value is dropping because Bernanke smiled, so it costs more dollars to buy
> the gold/stock/commodity/food.

The rest of the world isnt doing so hot either (mostly why you are seeing people buying dollars and a price increase). Saw it somewhere 'the bad US debt is just one of the best of the worst'.

Also how they can sit there with a straight face and say there is little to no inflation is amazing. Big ticket items are flat. But recurring perishable goods items are nearly doubled in price in the past 4 years.

Also Until the 1930s controls that were removed in 1997 are put back into place you are going to see people manipulating the commodities markets. You will see high prices in gold, wheat, silver, oil, money loans, and frozen concentrated orange juice.

When someone can control 100 dollars of something with 50c to 90c of a dollar there is something wrong. They just do not have enough skin in the game and can really jack around with it. They literally have very little to loose... There are too many middle men in the game. Those middle men create a demand that is not there.

One control they could put into place that would disrupt this mess would be to make them take physical delivery of the goods and keep them for some minimum amount of time and do not allow for fiat exchange either. You must take delivery. These guys who control 200 million barrels of oil would not have anywhere to put it. They have put a good cushion around themselves to make sure they do not end up with several thousand metric tons of a good. These guys wouldnt know what to do with 1 barrel of oil much less 200 million of them and the cost of storing it.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 101 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1036