MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

all the news that's fit to print
#256994 - 06/10/11 03:50 PM

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

At least they all got booties..... new [Re: Andrew]
#257166 - 06/13/11 03:41 AM

Middle and far right ones have the best legs...though they could be better. Far right one has the best overall figure. And she's the tallest. And all brunettes, FTW!

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

Re: At least they all got booties..... new [Re: mogli]
#257206 - 06/13/11 02:39 PM

The gal with the yellow bottom (Miriam Hernández) is my favorite overall. Camera angle is everything, though, as some of them looked a bit average but at certain angles I was like, "Whoah, where'd that come from!?!?"

There's more pics and vids of Ms. Hernández and her competition at the Univision site (which I think I need to visit more often.)

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: At least they all got booties..... new [Re: Andrew]
#257326 - 06/14/11 12:11 PM

Quote:

The gal with the yellow bottom (Miriam Hernández) is my favorite overall. Camera angle is everything, though, as some of them looked a bit average but at certain angles I was like, "Whoah, where'd that come from!?!?"

Heh heh heh heh, yeah, lighting and angle can have odd effects.

Quote:

There's more pics and vids of Ms. Hernández and her competition at the Univision site (which I think I need to visit more often.)

At your leisure, man. I had the feeling they was all latin. That generally disqualifies them from my list....though some of the northern Italians and Spanish are pretty damn pale. They tend to have blue eyes, though. Ay carrumba.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 145 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2122