Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Trump is F-ing Biwinning, man!
#253288 - 04/30/11 12:50 AM

He'll fuck you the fuck right the fuck up, mother fucking fucker, fuck.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Trump is F-ing Biwinning, man! new [Re: GatKong]
#253289 - 04/30/11 01:10 AM

I would like to see a president who would tell idiots to simply go fuck themselves, in those words, rather than skate around a speech that sounds like they've just read a book on how to serve up presidential speeches how they've been done for hundreds of years, like pauses at certain moments and where and how long to look etc. but that's just me.

And yeah, 1 sentence there. Don't call it on run-on.

aavada
master of unlocking
Reged: 09/25/10
Send PM

Re: Trump is F-ing Biwinning, man! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#253304 - 04/30/11 03:50 AM Attachment: chickenunclear.jpg 47 KB (1 downloads)

Quote:

I would like to see a president who would tell idiots to simply go fuck themselves, in those words, rather than skate around a speech that sounds like they've just read a book on how to serve up presidential speeches how they've been done for hundreds of years, like pauses at certain moments and where and how long to look etc. but that's just me.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#253306 - 04/30/11 04:24 AM

> I would like to see a president who would tell idiots to simply go fuck themselves,
> in those words, rather than skate around a speech that sounds like they've just read
> a book on how to serve up presidential speeches how they've been done for hundreds of
> years, like pauses at certain moments and where and how long to look etc. but that's
> just me.
>
> And yeah, 1 sentence there. Don't call it on run-on.

Hang tight scroat. You'll get 'em

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

#253311 - 04/30/11 04:33 AM

> He'll fuck you the fuck right the fuck up, mother fucking fucker, fuck.

Trump needs to go away as soon as possible.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#253315 - 04/30/11 06:55 AM

He made as much of a fool of himself as any politician. He's been on the birther bandwagon. Trash-talking OPEC is just that - how the fuck does he think he could stop them raising prices? Oh, the fucking president of the fucking USA says you can't raise prices. Good motherfucking luck with that - US dollar isn't worth shit, and the fat Americans want to drive their trucks and SUVs. They'll pay whatever OPEC asks for oil.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#253320 - 04/30/11 07:31 AM

>I would like to see a president who would tell idiots to simply go fuck themselves, in those words, rather than skate around

He's not a President, he's the Governator!

But yeah, you could think he skated, but not much, it's still in there, a big "Fuck You" if you know where to read between the lines... but don't read literally between the lines, that's not where it is... it's not BETWEEN the lines, but bam... it's in there, man. "Fuck You" Can you dig it?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Trump is F-ing Biwinning, man! new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#253334 - 04/30/11 04:12 PM

There have been fewer and fewer gas guzzler sales over the past few years and some of them even stopped being built. Other than that, I agree, but wouldn't it be fun to watch us war it out with those assholes? And who knows who all would jump on board. Maybe not a country that takes orders from a skirt but some would. Haha.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#253336 - 04/30/11 04:23 PM

> There have been fewer and fewer gas guzzler sales over the past few years and some of
> them even stopped being built. Other than that, I agree, but wouldn't it be fun to
> watch us war it out with those assholes? And who knows who all would jump on board.
> Maybe not a country that takes orders from a skirt but some would. Haha.

Gillard is an idiot who can't do anything except screw shit up. Too bad Abbott is an idiot, too. As long as oil continues to be traded in US$ we'll feel it less than you, anyway.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#253338 - 04/30/11 04:44 PM Attachment: bernanke.jpg 26 KB (1 downloads)

Bernanke just prints dollar bills when he wants money. I'm convinced he's on a steady stream of LSD and may or may not be smart on account of it.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#253398 - 05/01/11 03:38 AM

But perhaps Trump will be like "FUCK YOU, OPEC" and start using our own oil. We DO have an assload of our own oil in the states, you know.

But alass... I think the guy is a complete idiot anyway. I'd never vote for him.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: Trump is F-ing Biwinning, man! new [Re: URherenow]
#253401 - 05/01/11 04:10 AM

> But perhaps Trump will be like "FUCK YOU, OPEC" and start using our own oil. We DO
> have an assload of our own oil in the states, you know.

True that - using their own oil rather than paying OPEC prices seems to work for Russia. But wouldn't copying the Russians be communist? A good republican would never stand for that.

> But alass... I think the guy is a complete idiot anyway. I'd never vote for him.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to realise that people just like watching him on TV for entertainment. He thinks they all luurrrve him and think he's a genius.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#253402 - 05/01/11 04:19 AM

Well if the Republicans can't get anyone decent to compete with him, like if they just put Palin against him and some lame ass, he'll still win the Republican spot, and then most Republicans will vote for whoever is in that spot no matter how dumb they are since the Democrat will allow abortion and it's time for the parties to switch since Obama didn't produce the expected miracles. It could happen.

And...you're fired.

keshbach1
Reged: 08/26/05
Send PM

#253646 - 05/03/11 08:52 PM

> He'll fuck you the fuck right the fuck up, mother fucking fucker, fuck.

I wonder how much ratings for The Celebrity Apprentice went up for every f-bomb?

Kevin Eshbach

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 99 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1652