MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Well that was an interesting dream...
#251499 - 04/11/11 03:48 PM

My wife and I were at a restaurant with 10-12 of her friends. We had a large table, and for some reason I wasn't sitting next to my wife. I was very tired, and started to nod off at the table. All of the sudden half the people at the table get up and move to another table, including my wife. I ask the remaining people at the table what is going on, and one of my wifes friends says to me, "Javier touched her [my wife] on the shoulder, and it melted her soul. She's going to be with him now."

I'm dumbfounded at this point, and look over at my wife schmoozing with some dude named Javier. One of her friends remaining at my table makes a pass at me, and I back away from it. I get up and walk toward the bar. I find the two hottest women at the bar. I walk up, introduce my self, and say "I think my wife just left me for some dude named Javier, would you ladies like to get drunk with me?" Horrible line, but they bought it.

By the end of the night the entire bar section of the restaurant was doing shots with me and toasting to Javier. The only toast in particular I can remember is me standing up, raising a glass in my wifes direction and saying "To Javier, she's your problem now!"

-----end dream----

I don't know what brought that on. Love my wife, kinda weird that my brain would go there. I told her about the dream this morning, first words out of her mouth were exactly what I'd expect...

"Well that's what you get for falling asleep on me at a restaurant."

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: Well that was an interesting dream... new [Re: italie]
#251504 - 04/11/11 05:35 PM

If I do something bad in my wife's dreams, she's mad at me because of it the next morning.

What did you eat/drink before bed the night of the dream?

Javierr
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/11/11
Send PM

I had the same dream! new [Re: italie]
#251519 - 04/11/11 06:41 PM

Kind of. In mine, I was with the beautiful lady, and her husband wandered off to drink at the bar and sing toasts to me. How strange is that?

italieAdministrator
Send PM

She's your problem now <nT> new [Re: Javierr]
#251521 - 04/11/11 06:51 PM

> Kind of. In mine, I was with the beautiful lady, and her husband wandered off to
> drink at the bar and sing toasts to me. How strange is that?

//Love you honey...

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Well that was an interesting dream... new [Re: Hizzout]
#251522 - 04/11/11 06:53 PM

> If I do something bad in my wife's dreams, she's mad at me because of it the next
> morning.
>
> What did you eat/drink before bed the night of the dream?

Ramen noodles, Arizona "Arnold Palmer" iced tea, and a fudgesicle. This could explain a few things.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 519 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1133