MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

DR
Skeptical Linkbot
Reged: 04/05/07
Loc: UK
Send PM

Bleepy monochrome fun
#250139 - 03/28/11 03:19 PM

http://www.pica-pic.com

There is no sin except stupidity.

Naoki
Reged: 11/10/09
Loc: United Kingdom
Send PM

Re: Bleepy monochrome fun new [Re: DR]
#250157 - 03/28/11 07:40 PM

Someone make a game and watch emulator that actually uses the PC bleeper, would be even stranger but cooler in my books

----
On a quest for Digital 573 and Dancing Stage EuroMix 2

By gods I've found it!

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Bleepy monochrome fun new [Re: Naoki]
#250165 - 03/28/11 09:40 PM

>Someone make a game and watch emulator that actually uses the PC bleeper, would be even stranger but cooler in my books

YEAH! Remeber this game? LED lights and a bleeper... would be way kewl to see emulated/simulated on a pc beeper.

My older brother had one... would play it when ever we had a long drive... I had to listen to the beeps and button clicks reminding me how much fun he was having... oh, and I had to sit in the middle, over the hump, too. Back then we didn't wear seat belts, so at least I could slide forward and lean on the front's center armrest and watch where we were driving.

Naoki
Reged: 11/10/09
Loc: United Kingdom
Send PM

Re: Bleepy monochrome fun new [Re: GatKong]
#250166 - 03/28/11 09:52 PM Attachment: Phantom of the Opera.zip 1 KB (0 downloads)

The only cool gadjet I've seen (which annoys my sister lol) is a music sequencer, reminds me of a NES when I play some songs, but fun:

http://robbi-985.homeip.net:8000/hosted_programs/update/bmm/index.html

Definatly worth messing about with, despite only having 2 sound channels i've made a few funny tunes on it XP

EDIT: Was messing about with it again on my P2 system, created a failure of Phantom of the Opera since I've been learning the score of it in music

Edited by Naoki (03/28/11 10:40 PM)

----
On a quest for Digital 573 and Dancing Stage EuroMix 2

By gods I've found it!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 117 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1233