MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

jopezu
bread-train
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: georgia
Send PM

quick note to all my christian friends in america (on facebook)
#248912 - 03/15/11 03:39 PM

i know there's a cool quote in revelations about nation against nation, famine, natural disasters, and all that being a sign of the end time, but when in the history of man have all of the above listed not been in existence? it really is kinda like saying that the end times will be marked by blue skies, wet oceans, and rocky mountains.

i'm not bashing, but it just gets old seeing all the noses get upturned every time something bad happens. "R U ready???"

c'mon...

i learned everything i know from KC

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Gor likes this new [Re: jopezu]
#248915 - 03/15/11 03:49 PM

Quote:

Sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th(Haiti) March 11th (Japan)........Luke 21:10 - 11 Then Jesus said to his disciples "Nation will rise against nation, Kingdom against Kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Jesus says "Behold I come quickly" So.....ask yourself are we ready? Sadly, many people wont re-post this message

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Bravo! new [Re: jopezu]
#248922 - 03/15/11 04:59 PM

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

Re: quick note to all my christian friends in america (on facebook) new [Re: jopezu]
#248925 - 03/15/11 05:22 PM

> i know there's a cool quote in revelations about nation against nation, famine,
> natural disasters, and all that being a sign of the end time, but when in the history
> of man have all of the above listed not been in existence? it really is kinda like
> saying that the end times will be marked by blue skies, wet oceans, and rocky
> mountains.
>
> i'm not bashing, but it just gets old seeing all the noses get upturned every time
> something bad happens. "R U ready???"
>
> c'mon...

Well, they need to induce fear at any cost so everyone gullible gives faith (and money) to their church. It's not like they care about us, they care about their own business (literally).

FatTrucker
Randomly pressing buttons in hope of success.
Reged: 01/31/06
Loc: London UK
Send PM

Re: quick note to all my christian friends in america (on facebook) new [Re: jopezu]
#248935 - 03/15/11 06:59 PM

We're a bunch of short lived, violent tribal survivalists, with abundant access to effective weapons, living on a geologically unstable rock, racing through the vacuum of space around a burning star.....what could possibly go wrong?.

If god loves us he's got a f**king funny way of showing it.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#248942 - 03/15/11 07:56 PM

> i know there's a cool quote in revelations about nation against nation, famine,
> natural disasters, and all that being a sign of the end time, but when in the history
> of man have all of the above listed not been in existence? it really is kinda like
> saying that the end times will be marked by blue skies, wet oceans, and rocky
> mountains.
>
> i'm not bashing, but it just gets old seeing all the noses get upturned every time
> something bad happens. "R U ready???"
>
> c'mon...

I'm going to take it one further, and bash some of the crap I've seen lately (thankfully not from any of my friends).

To anyone who has used the words "Payback", "Karma", or "Pearl Harbor" in a post recently...

Fuck off. Seriously.

hmmmmmm
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/27/08
Send PM

+1 new [Re: jopezu]
#248950 - 03/15/11 09:13 PM

Amen to that

Cheers

aavada
master of unlocking
Reged: 09/25/10
Send PM

Have fun with it. Speculate when Wormwood will fall from the sky with crazy eyes then just sit back & enjoy the show. NT new [Re: jopezu]
#248974 - 03/16/11 02:07 AM

IT FIT! Achievement unlocked.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: quick note to all my christian friends in america (on facebook) new [Re: italie]
#248976 - 03/16/11 02:13 AM

> > i know there's a cool quote in revelations about nation against nation, famine,
> > natural disasters, and all that being a sign of the end time, but when in the
> history
> > of man have all of the above listed not been in existence? it really is kinda like
> > saying that the end times will be marked by blue skies, wet oceans, and rocky
> > mountains.
> >
> > i'm not bashing, but it just gets old seeing all the noses get upturned every time
> > something bad happens. "R U ready???"
> >
> > c'mon...
>
> I'm going to take it one further, and bash some of the crap I've seen lately
> (thankfully not from any of my friends).
>
> To anyone who has used the words "Payback", "Karma", or "Pearl Harbor" in a post
> recently...
>
> Fuck off. Seriously.

That's pretty fucked up yeah, and besides wasn't Hiroshima and the other 2 cities that got nuked enough payback anyway? How much payback do these people want?

RdW
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/13/05
Send PM

Re: quick note to all my christian friends in america (on facebook) new [Re: italie]
#248979 - 03/16/11 02:46 AM

> I'm going to take it one further, and bash some of the crap I've seen lately
> (thankfully not from any of my friends).
>
> To anyone who has used the words "Payback", "Karma", or "Pearl Harbor" in a post
> recently...
>
> Fuck off. Seriously.

it's the Revenge of the Whales...

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 130 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1550