What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out
#247080 - 02/20/11 08:10 PM

I'm wondering

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: Smitdogg]
#247086 - 02/21/11 05:16 AM

That top hat.

:\

Actually I had a gerbil once that got the hiccups, which I thought was cute, until I got home that evening and discovered his (her?) innerds were pooped out his ass... presumably from so much hiccuping. I called the vet, and they said they could replace his innerds back inside his body... for about $1000, or they could put him to sleep for me for $50... that poor poor $2 gerbil.

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: GatKong]
#247088 - 02/21/11 05:28 AM

> for about $1000, or they could put him to sleep
> for me for $50... that poor poor $2 gerbil.

So, what happened ?

Moose

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: Moose]
#247089 - 02/21/11 05:40 AM Attachment: FlushTheHamp.jpg 18 KB (0 downloads)

> > for about $1000, or they could put him to sleep
> > for me for $50... that poor poor $2 gerbil.
>
> So, what happened ?

//good lord, there is an image indexed by google for every thought I've ever had.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: Smitdogg]
#247090 - 02/21/11 05:46 AM

My cat ate a string because it was wanting grass. The string was still attached to the couch pillow. I had to pull it out of his mouth, and stomach... He must've swallowed a foot or 2 of it.

One of my mother's dogs ate a long piece of grass and was scooting across the floor a bunch trying to get it out of it's butt. It had to be pulled out. X-[

Another cat we used to have... I was in the bathroom, it was there by the door... Then it puked. It must've drank a whole bunch of water. Big ol' puddle there in the floor... I'd never seen another animal throw up that much of anything in one puke.

This is a bit different but worth sharing in this type of discussion. Now here's a memory from way way back in the early days of my childhood. I must've been 3 yrs old. Back when my great grandmother was still alive. They had a dog, a chihuahua. For whatever reason they (Great G'Ma and one of my Aunts) must've had to give this dog a suppository. Whatever was going on - they were putting this small white thing in this dog's butt. I think they were worried about losing it... And they did. Went right in. I'll never forget. x_X

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

That's what I'm squawkin about. I will sticky this thread if it gets any butter. (nt) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#247091 - 02/21/11 05:50 AM

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#247093 - 02/21/11 06:23 AM

Two cat neck stories...

I had a crush on a girl in first grade that lived down the street from me. I used to go over an play at her house after school. She had a cat that had recently had a litter of kittens. The kittens were probably about a month or so old and we were playing with them outside. While I was holding one, I noticed what looked like a small puncture wound on its neck. I thought that the cat had been bitten by a dog or something. We showed the cat to her father so that he could take it to the vet and get it looked at. However when we looked at the wound again with her father, it looked like it was pulsing inside the hole. He reached into the hole with a pair of tweezers and pulled out a large maggot. The best we can figure is that some kind of fly laid an egg on the kitten's neck and the maggot that hatched was eating its way in.

My highschool girlfriend had a cat that must have swallowed a piece of thread... that was attached to a small sewing needle. She was petting the cat and got stabbed by something sharp on its neck. After the initial shock wore off, we realized that it was a needle that must have jammed sideways in the cat's throat and pushed through its neck. We managed to get a grip on the point that was sticking through its skin and pulled it out of the cat's neck followed by a long piece of thread that I'm sure was well into the cat's stomach and beyond.

Both cats recovered and lived normal lives.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Was looking more for toilet humor than Friday the 13th but thanks for your submission (nt) new [Re: krick]
#247094 - 02/21/11 06:26 AM

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: italie]
#247102 - 02/21/11 08:42 AM

> > > for about $1000, or they could put him to sleep
> > > for me for $50... that poor poor $2 gerbil.
> >
> > So, what happened ?
>
>
> //good lord, there is an image indexed by google for every thought I've ever had.

Illustrated on video.

And I though my "ought to check under the seat for spiders before sitting" was irrational.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: krick]
#247107 - 02/21/11 12:49 PM

Ah maggots under the skin.

That reminds me of a dead blue-jay I found in a bucket outside that had water in it (the bucket -I mean). Some of it's feathers were still on it, but most of them were gone. The skin was gray yet still flexible due to being in the water. The maggots were underneath the skin all wiggling around inside it's head and body. The only places you could actually see the maggots were the hole for it's ear and/or the eye socket.

I dared not get a wiff of that!

LEVEL-4

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: GatKong]
#247109 - 02/21/11 02:05 PM

> That top hat.
>
>
> :\
>
>
> Actually I had a gerbil once that got the hiccups, which I thought was cute, until I
> got home that evening and discovered his (her?) innerds were pooped out his ass...
> presumably from so much hiccuping. I called the vet, and they said they could replace
> his innerds back inside his body... for about $1000, or they could put him to sleep
> for me for $50... that poor poor $2 gerbil.

If it meant killing the thing or paying $1000 I'd have had a go at poking its bits back up its arse myself with a bobby pin! I'm not even sure what a bobby pin IS but I'd have give it a go anyway!

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Britland
Send PM

#247111 - 02/21/11 02:10 PM

> I'm wondering

Some girl once told me thatshe brought a cute, adorable kitten home once and when the loveable family dog saw it he bounded right over to it, gave it a sniff and bit its head clean off!
Disturbed me slightly!

DrLarryE
Lurker
Reged: 01/06/08
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: krick]
#247143 - 02/22/11 04:31 AM

It's called a "cuterebra" and it's the larva of a fly that lays it's eggs around rabbit holes. The eggs hatch and either the kitten eats it and it burrows from the inside and lives under the skin, or it burrows into the skin from the outside. Sort of like a horse fly when it's done.

DrLarryE
Lurker
Reged: 01/06/08
Send PM

#247144 - 02/22/11 04:33 AM

I've removed a camo thong, assorted fluffy dog toys, rubber balls, coins and most recently a Hot Wheels car that a 2 1/2 year old made the doberman eat.

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

#247174 - 02/22/11 10:00 PM

> Two cat neck stories...
>
> I had a crush on a girl in first grade that lived down the street from me.

Hey, yer supposed ta be in the cootie stage at that age. Not that I was, either.....

The grossest thing I ever encountered with our cats was at about age eight, I went to get my sleeping bag out of the closet - which was was not packed away, but thrown and piled in the floor of it, and the cats liked to lay in it. Well, you might guess what I found when I stuffed my hand into the mass of sleeping bag to haul it out. Big 'slush' of cattie doo.

Our cats were never stupid enough to swallow miscellaneous shit. The only 'elective' visits to the vet were for spaying and de-clawing their front paws.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

rohan
"Getting stuck in crane games could happen to anyone"
Reged: 03/11/04
Loc: The OC
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: BIOS-D]
#247204 - 02/23/11 05:22 AM

Girlfriend's dachsund ate a used condom after getting into the trash

spaceveteran
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/09/10
Send PM

Re: What's the weirdest thing your pet ever crapped out or vomited out new [Re: rohan]
#249023 - 03/16/11 04:26 PM

A still living lizard... from my cat! I guess that's my best effort!

Also, @larryE, please check your PMs.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 472 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2277