MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

interesting 50's LSD video
#243947 - 01/19/11 08:05 AM

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: interesting 50's LSD video new [Re: italie]
#243949 - 01/19/11 08:25 AM

Quote:

"If you can't see it, I'm sorry for you"

The struggle between the conscious and subconsciousness is a powerful tug of war, and when you're willing to let the battle go and just ride on it, it's a fantastic journey.

jopezu
bread-train
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: georgia
Send PM

ok, that does it. i'm doing some. new [Re: italie]
#243963 - 01/19/11 07:08 PM

i learned everything i know from KC

Gyrovision
so many more levels...
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Area 51 Nevada
Send PM

Re: interesting 50's LSD video new [Re: italie]
#243964 - 01/19/11 07:15 PM

"I wish I could talk in TechniColor..."

dfrance
Crazed Collector
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: The Black
Send PM

The sober certainty of waking bliss new [Re: italie]
#243979 - 01/20/11 12:23 AM

Been 20 years since I first dropped acid, 19 years since I last dropped it. Only twice, one year apart. It stayed with me, never saw the need to take any more. To say you become acutely aware of the most minor detail near you is a vast understatement (your mileage may vary). I sat in an old teak wood chair, and could grasp the grain of the wood as a vast network of tunnels, much like the veins in my arms. It's like seeing color for the first time, feeling texture for the first time.

Watching "Logan's Run" is hilarious...someone went to the hardware store, bought a replacement window, placed it in the dirt and POW! An underground city "prop". The 1980's live-action "Spider-Man" was also great...did this actor believe in his character? Throwing snowballs outside with "The Peter Gunn Theme" blasting on the stereo (loud enough to hear) while crouching behind a barrel like a spy...fun times...

But best of all...Bob Ross and his "happy little trees"...on PBS

19/20 years...over half a lifetime ago, and I still have no regrets, and find an almost meditative peace thinking back to it. All that in a tab of paper this big <> (don't lick your monitor...please)

...or at least that's what I hear...musta read it in a book or something...I'm an upright citizen, damn proud to be an American...

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 804 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1888