MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Now here are some of the best legs I've seen in life
#242590 - 01/04/11 04:43 AM Attachment: leg study.JPG 245 KB (2 downloads)

(you'll have to excuse my phone for any lack in the clarity of these images at this magnification)

Notice not just the tone and fullness of the muscle tissue - but, in particular, the contour of the calf, how it *gradually* follows down to the ankle. The skeletal bones underneath are fully masked. No 'famine victim' aspects. And though this person is extremely physically active, she hasn't an 'overly athleticized' look, either. Primo.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Your wife would like a word with you <nt> new [Re: mogli]
#242591 - 01/04/11 04:45 AM

> Notice not just the tone and fullness of the muscle tissue - but, in particular, the
> contour of the calf, how it *gradually* follows down to the ankle. The skeletal bones
> underneath are fully masked. No 'famine victim' aspects. And though this person is
> extremely physically active, she hasn't an 'overly athleticized' look, either. Primo.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: Your wife would like a word with you <nt> new [Re: italie]
#242594 - 01/04/11 06:06 AM

> > Notice not just the tone and fullness of the muscle tissue - but, in particular,
> the
> > contour of the calf, how it *gradually* follows down to the ankle. The skeletal
> bones
> > underneath are fully masked. No 'famine victim' aspects. And though this person is
> > extremely physically active, she hasn't an 'overly athleticized' look, either.
> Primo.

Hehe, plate.

Andrew
Girl Watcher
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Boston, Mass.
Send PM

Re: Now here are some of the best legs I've seen in life new [Re: mogli]
#242705 - 01/05/11 05:18 AM Attachment: 0827101625-00.jpg 119 KB (1 downloads)

> you'll have to excuse my phone...

Reminds me of the res on my old phone. Sadly, I have not had much opportunity to use the pixels on my current phone. Perhaps come springtime I can make up for that.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

--
A story of one man and his obsession with the female anatomy.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#242706 - 01/05/11 05:26 AM

I seen a news story several months back... A guy, he even had bad knees at one point, went to running across the country - BAREFOOTED! And he had beautiful legs!... Beautiful for a man -that is. It would make you think of something from ancient Rome.

The idea behind being barefoot was that it forced your body to use the right (or maybe all of the) muscles in your legs. If this person/lady wears those (whatever they are) around all the time... It might be why she appears to have such healthy looking legs.

LEVEL-4

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Now here are some of the best legs I've seen in life new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#242709 - 01/05/11 05:35 AM

> I seen a news story several months back... A guy, he even had bad knees at one point,
> went to running across the country - BAREFOOTED! And he had beautiful legs!...
> Beautiful for a man -that is. It would make you think of something from ancient Rome.
>
>
> The idea behind being barefoot was that it forced your body to use the right (or
> maybe all of the) muscles in your legs. If this person/lady wears those (whatever
> they are) around all the time... It might be why she appears to have such healthy
> looking legs.

Yeah, I can dig that. Beauty is in both sexes. I've heard about barefoot running. I can see the functionality - if running were that functional.

Hah. I think out of the house she normally wears shoes. Have you noticed that a lot of younger females these days who wear flip-flop type sandals, have shallower arches than they used to? A woman friend of mine speculated that flat feet developed because those in poverty couldn't afford shoes. Over many generations.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Even worse, my husband might.... new [Re: italie]
#242710 - 01/05/11 05:36 AM

They like to gang up on me, you know. Who am I to protest?

The Culture

Sune
Connected
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

I lol'd_nt new [Re: jeremymtc]
#242711 - 01/05/11 05:36 AM

> > > Notice not just the tone and fullness of the muscle tissue - but, in particular,
> > the
> > > contour of the calf, how it *gradually* follows down to the ankle. The skeletal
> > bones
> > > underneath are fully masked. No 'famine victim' aspects. And though this person
> is
> > > extremely physically active, she hasn't an 'overly athleticized' look, either.
> > Primo.
>
>
> Hehe, plate.

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

She got okay thighs.... new [Re: Andrew]
#242712 - 01/05/11 05:39 AM

But her calves are skinny. I've seen worse. There's indubitably better. Notice how her arches 'roll', though. I was just talking about this to TOM.

The Culture

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

things that make you go hmmm.... <nt> new [Re: mogli]
#242714 - 01/05/11 06:03 AM

> They like to gang up on me, you know. Who am I to protest?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#242715 - 01/05/11 06:04 AM

I respect the fact that you know what you like but I have to disagree, I don't find them attractive and I don't get necessarily turned on by muscular legged chicks. I don't want to date a weight lifter or a barefoot female Forrest Gump marathon runner. I don't care if a chick isn't strong or whatever. Hot is hot and not is not.

Fever
Reformed Sk3n3 Quitter
Loc: Britland
Send PM

Re: Now here are some of the best legs I've seen in life new [Re: Smitdogg]
#242776 - 01/05/11 10:47 PM

> I respect the fact that you know what you like but I have to disagree, I don't find
> them attractive and I don't get necessarily turned on by muscular legged chicks. I
> don't want to date a weight lifter or a barefoot female Forrest Gump marathon runner.
> I don't care if a chick isn't strong or whatever. Hot is hot and not is not.

...and taking secret shots of strangers is still weird and creepy!

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Now here are some of the best legs I've seen in life new [Re: Fever]
#242989 - 01/07/11 10:12 AM

> ...and taking secret shots of strangers is still weird and creepy!

Still? And, are you a girl? Besides, she's not a stranger to me.

> I respect the fact that you know what you like but I have to disagree, I don't find
> them attractive and I don't get necessarily turned on by muscular legged chicks. I
> don't want to date a weight lifter or a barefoot female Forrest Gump marathon runner.
> I don't care if a chick isn't strong or whatever. Hot is hot and not is not.

Everybody knows what they like. They mostly don't know why they like it, and are unaware (and certainly unwilling to admit) what they like was not determined by free will.

To actually appreciate something, there must be an artistic sensibility, which is informed by a sense of form.

The Culture

CrapBoardSoftware
My real name is banned dickhead
Reged: 01/03/06
Loc: Wisconsin
Send PM

plate thread +1 new [Re: mogli]
#243027 - 01/07/11 09:36 PM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 337 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2053