MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

HANKS101
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/30/10
Send PM

Certain facts about solar energy
#235102 - 09/30/10 07:19 AM

All living things on earth depend on solar energy. There would not be any life on earth without solar energy, as even the lowest life forms like plankton and microbes require solar energy for their survival. Solar energy, one of the cleanest and most lucrative renewable energy resources can be used to prepare low cost electricity. Solar energy is highly environment friendly and doesn’t emit carbon or any other poisonous byproducts.

Solar energy can be extracted and used in highly cost effective manner, from wherever we get sunlight. This is one of the cheapest and effective ways to generate electricity for homes and offices. Hence the popularity of solar energy has been increasing day by day. Many companies have started researching for the most lucrative methods to extract solar energy. The details of these are available from the latest solar Energy Industry News reports which are found in the websites of these companies. A close examination of these solar energy news reports will help us to know about the latest developments in solar energy industry and the newest trends in solar energy investment sector.

Do necessary homework and learn more about solar energy and its benefits, before taking a decision. You will surely find that it is the most advantageous method to make low cost electricity for your homes and offices.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Why yes, indeed. new [Re: HANKS101]
#235104 - 09/30/10 08:17 AM

> Do necessary homework and learn more about solar energy and its benefits, before
> taking a decision. You will surely find that it is the most advantageous method to
> make low cost electricity for your homes and offices.

And while you smugly ponder at your glorious solar masterpiece, enjoy the thought of the firefighters you are going to kill with your 600V death machine on the roof when your wood burning stove shoots an ember onto your hemp curtains. Your roof-mounted voltage pump will continue to churn out many glorious amps of sweet, sweet people-roasting electrons. If you're lucky, they will spot the death panels before dousing your house with water. In that case, you should take comfort that no firefighters will be harmed as they watch your house burn to dust.

In the unlucky event that your house doesn't burn, lets hope the mud/moss/poop concrete you mixed up for the walls is strong enough to hold a half-ton of electric sexay you have mounted on that clay roof.

In either case, at least you can power a toaster oven from the batteries on your Prius. I'll come in handy when you wake up in your new back-seat bedroom and need breakfast.

Go ahead and spam again cocksucker. I dare you.

CrapBoardSoftware
My real name is banned dickhead
Reged: 01/03/06
Loc: Wisconsin
Send PM

Why do i NOT wonder that THIS reply comes from someone living in NA. *nt* new [Re: italie]
#235115 - 09/30/10 12:13 PM

Really.

igamabob
Mixed Nut
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Ohio
Send PM

Re: Why yes, indeed. new [Re: italie]
#235118 - 09/30/10 01:28 PM

> > Do necessary homework and learn more about solar energy and its benefits, before
> > taking a decision. You will surely find that it is the most advantageous method to
> > make low cost electricity for your homes and offices.
>
>
> And while you smugly ponder at your glorious solar masterpiece, enjoy the thought of
> the firefighters you are going to kill with your 600V death machine on the roof when
> your wood burning stove shoots an ember onto your hemp curtains. Your roof-mounted
> voltage pump will continue to churn out many glorious amps of sweet, sweet
> people-roasting electrons. If you're lucky, they will spot the death panels before
> dousing your house with water. In that case, you should take comfort that no
> firefighters will be harmed as they watch your house burn to dust.
>
> In the unlucky event that your house doesn't burn, lets hope the mud/moss/poop
> concrete you mixed up for the walls is strong enough to hold a half-ton of electric
> sexay you have mounted on that clay roof.
>
> In either case, at least you can power a toaster oven from the batteries on your
> Prius. I'll come in handy when you wake up in your new back-seat bedroom and need
> breakfast.
>
>
> Go ahead and spam again cocksucker. I dare you.

Care for a lorazepam?

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Why yes, indeed. new [Re: italie]
#235126 - 09/30/10 02:22 PM

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Please don't tamper with your sarcasm detectors <nt> new [Re: CrapBoardSoftware]
#235142 - 09/30/10 05:28 PM

> Really.

Really.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

LMAO *nt* new [Re: italie]
#235148 - 09/30/10 06:23 PM

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

EPIC new [Re: italie]
#235158 - 09/30/10 07:45 PM

You forgot to tell the hippie to cut his hair. Other than that, excellence.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: EPIC new [Re: Hizzout]
#235162 - 09/30/10 08:27 PM

> You forgot to tell the hippie to cut his hair. Other than that, excellence.

I just assumed it would have burned off in the fire...

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Certain facts about solar energy new [Re: HANKS101]
#235213 - 10/01/10 07:11 AM

Yes, it's spam.

> All living things on earth depend on solar energy.

No. There are sea creatures existing solely on geothermal energy.

> Solar energy, one of the cleanest and most
> lucrative renewable energy resources can be used to prepare low cost electricity.

Define "renewable," please. Solar energy is generated by (mostly) hydrogen fusion, and the hydrogen WILL all get used up. We cannot add to the sun any meaningful amount of hydrogen, therefore it is not renewable.

> Solar energy is highly environment friendly and doesn’t emit carbon or any other
> poisonous byproducts.

Solar radiation is absolutely deadly, and our only defense is Earth's magnetic field.

For the rest of this, the grammar is rather poor, and distracts me from the actual content, which I think is in short supply anyway.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: Certain facts about solar energy new [Re: TriggerFin]
#235214 - 10/01/10 07:29 AM

LOL, you rock.

- Stiletto

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 236 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1638