MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Geed
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/07/13
Send PM

Marble Madness not showing up on .227 gamelist
#389337 - 01/01/21 01:06 PM

Sorry if its not the right forum to post this in.

As a joke when a new version happens I usually scroll down to the M section to see if Marble Madness II finally got added and was surprised to see that the Marble Madness set itself wasn't in my gamelist (using EmuLoader as a front end). It also doesn't show in ARCADE64 but in MAMEUI it does and will work if chosen but it gives a LUA error before starting the game.

Just wanted to give a heads up to the team (as well as all the posters) to whom I wish a Happy New Year.

Edited by Geed (01/01/21 01:06 PM)

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: Marble Madness not showing up on .227 gamelist new [Re: Geed]
#389340 - 01/01/21 05:04 PM

> Sorry if its not the right forum to post this in.
>
> As a joke when a new version happens I usually scroll down to the M section to see if
> Marble Madness II finally got added and was surprised to see that the Marble Madness
> set itself wasn't in my gamelist (using EmuLoader as a front end). It also doesn't
> show in ARCADE64 but in MAMEUI it does and will work if chosen but it gives a LUA
> error before starting the game.
>
> Just wanted to give a heads up to the team (as well as all the posters) to whom I
> wish a Happy New Year.

Marble Madness is still in MAME and working, I assure you.
Perhaps you are missing the "atarisy1" bios romset changes that happened resulting in your Atari System 1 games no longer loading or auditing correctly? That would be my guess in your case, anyway.

Geed
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/07/13
Send PM

Re: Marble Madness not showing up on .227 gamelist new [Re: Tafoid]
#389342 - 01/01/21 07:00 PM

Maybe something went wrong with the zip I had as the other Atari games that need that bios were showing up. All good tho. Got a replacement version and working fine now. Thanks.

CiroConsentino
Frontend freak!
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Alien from Terra Prime... and Brazil
Send PM

Re: Marble Madness not showing up on .227 gamelist new [Re: Geed]
#389345 - 01/01/21 09:11 PM

If you're using Emu Loader, after updating MAME you need to re-create the games list. My frontend doesn't do that automatically since it takes quite a while to scan the games list (but not to re-create the games list).

Emu Loader
Ciro Alfredo Consentino
home: http://emuloader.mameworld.info
e-mail: [email protected]

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 533 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 448