MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

henhouseharry
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/17/20
Send PM

VTech V.Smile emulation Scooby Doo
#386278 - 05/17/20 05:14 PM

Hi,
We have an original VTech V.Smile in the house with 5 games including Scooby Doo's Funland Adventure. I was pleased to see that this is now supported in MAME.

Playing this on MAME I have found a persistent crash on the Rollercoaster Level when you get the first letter of the second word. I don't know if there is a log that would allow the developer to fix this bug.

Am I allowed to post a screenshot. The other enemy sprite keeps moving but the game crashes and doesn't respond to any inputs.

ICEknight
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/06/15
Send PM

Re: VTech V.Smile emulation Scooby Doo new [Re: henhouseharry]
#386280 - 05/17/20 05:49 PM

I'd recommend posting a bug report at the MAME Testers bug tracker, over here: https://mametesters.org/view_all_bug_page.php

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: VTech V.Smile emulation Scooby Doo new [Re: henhouseharry]
#386283 - 05/17/20 06:30 PM

If you would be so kind, please file a bug on MAMETesters along with a screenshot of the affected mini-game. When running the game to take the screenshot, please also run with the "-record" option, e.g. "-record vsmile_bug.inp", and attach the resulting file in the inp/ subdirectory to the bug as well. That will allow the developers (me, in this case) to easily reproduce the bug by playing back your exact inputs.

Thanks for the bug report!

henhouseharry
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/17/20
Send PM

Re: VTech V.Smile emulation Scooby Doo new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#386286 - 05/17/20 08:45 PM

Thanks Mooglyguy. I will do that when my account is upgraded from Viewer to Tester.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
2 registered and 258 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 466