View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Mr. Driver
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/27/20
Send PM

House of the Dead 4
#386017 - 04/27/20 06:45 PM

Hey everyone. I have tried my best to get House of the Dead 4 to work on an emulator (initials - TP) and although it starts up and runs non of the assigned buttons work be it on an xbox game pad, xinput pad or any other type of controller, yet other people have it working fully.

I would much rather play this on Mame but, non of the House of the Dead Titles work. Will this ever change or be rectified?

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Unlikely new [Re: Mr. Driver]
#386018 - 04/27/20 08:24 PM

House of the Dead 4 ran on Sega's Lindbergh hardware, the particular model of which had a 3.0GHz Pentium 4 and a GeForce 6-series GPU.

MAME is an emulator, not an OS shim like the utility you tried to use. As such, the goal would be to emulate a PC of this particular configuration - which, even with a lightning-fast recompiler and GPU acceleration, is unlikely to approach anything resembling playable speeds.

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Re: House of the Dead 4 new [Re: Mr. Driver]
#386080 - 05/04/20 03:35 AM

> Hey everyone. I have tried my best to get House of the Dead 4 to work on an emulator
> (initials - TP) and although it starts up and runs non of the assigned buttons work
> be it on an xbox game pad, xinput pad or any other type of controller, yet other
> people have it working fully.

Try this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429

S

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 352 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 582